It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q Confirms ET’s and Secret Space Programs On Wednesday, Sept. 19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There have been quite a few threads on "Q" on ATS recently. Many people are very interested on what this cryptic, deep state collective posts . Some say he's nothing more than a troll. Regardless, this person, whoever they be, posted something quite interesting the other day. They stated that we are not alone in the universe, the moon landings are real and there is a secret space program.

SCREENSHOTS OF "Q" POSTS:

Hmmmm. I think we should take this information with a grain of salt. However, the guy in the video clip, shown below, seems pretty excited by this news. What are your opinions on this?

edit on 9/20/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Plenty of anonymous internet people have said aliens exist (because they likely do in an infinite universe).

But this "announcement" is lack luster.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
But........but

But it was just a commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Incorrect.
The above information is false.
Q

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I hope there is a secret space program, I would sleep better a night knowing if Earth nuked itself humanity would still have a chance. If people were still around in space then those descendants may eventually become masters of time and save us all!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Why would you want a species capable of nuking itself nearly to exinction to survive? Seems to me that if we ever get to that point, it would be better for us to just leave and let some other species take our place and maybe do a better job.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm just glad this "Q" person was able to provide solid, verifiable proof of his (her?) claims.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen

Why would you want a species capable of nuking itself nearly to exinction to survive? Seems to me that if we ever get to that point, it would be better for us to just leave and let some other species take our place and maybe do a better job.

Sorry if you want to die from a minorities stupidity but I think we have potential here in this life.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That settles it!

Somebody award Tom DeLonge a Nobel Peace Prize already. Lets "do it" at this years Q Convention! I already got me costume ready:

edit on 20-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Perhaps. But if billions of us let a minority drive us to near extinction, I'll have to doubt this potential.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen

Perhaps. But if billions of us let a minority drive us to near extinction, I'll have to doubt this potential.

I get what you mean but the average person is a sheep and not "awake" to the amazing things we will be able to do in the future. It is not their fault. Especially if secret technologies are being kept from the masses.

I just don't think the average person feels very powerful to rise up from the shackles of the ones truly in power.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

All that "proof" is why it's "confirmed."
Genius.
Q

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Somebody saying something isnt "proof", unless we're talking about cult followers taking the word of cult leaders as if The Gospel.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Somebody saying something isnt "proof", unless we're talking about cult followers taking the word of cult leaders as if The Gospel.

It was also on twitter, the only real news..

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Is Q officially out of material?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I agree that we have the potential to do great things as a species, but this very system which binds people to ignorance was ultimately created by us. Those in power are no less human than we are (unless you believe the sorts of David Icke), so in the end, if we kill ourselves, it's still our fault.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yeah. He hasn't "confirmed" anything. You've been had, if its any consolation though so have a lot of other people...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He made a unexpected Q&A yesterday that almost brought the "chan" down because of the traffic.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Is Q officially out of material?

It has been the most impressive larp and or troll I've ever seen. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Hopefully they don't get to involved and push something crazy when the sense the end or the "power" gets to their head.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, that settles it. We can all go home now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join