It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Ok it has never been proven in a independent scientific and repeatable way that it is possible to predict the future through supernatural means i.e.. through dreams.

This is a fact.

Eergo, you are the one who doesn't know Sh!t when you accuse me of trolling for pointing this out.

And no I am not going to sit about and try to prove a negative to you before you ask.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok it has never been proven in a independent scientific and repeatable way that it is possible to predict the future through supernatural means i.e.. through dreams.

Yep. It's pretty much just a bunch of coincidences and hunches and bad feelings. People do sometimes just have a feeling about things that can go wrong because they can.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This is a fact.

Eergo, you are the one who doesn't know Sh!t when you accuse me of trolling for pointing this out.

And no I am not going to sit about and try to prove a negative to you before you ask.

But... thats not what OP said.

OP never said "i am a psychic and willing to be repeatedly tested to prove it".

So you're arguing with the ghosts in your own mind buddy. The rest of us are down here on Earth... read my link I posted.... It may not be repeatedly provable but does that discount the possibility of one off events, like lightning striking randomly? Sometimes it even strikes the same place/person more than once...

...almost like some people are magnets for it.
edit on 9/20/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The OP put this in the Dreams and predictions forum and also stated in the OP that:

SO, I have these premonitions sometimes of events which are going to happen and they usually do

Sounds a lot to me like the OP is claiming that he or she is having dreams that predict the future, I am just pointing out that this is scientifically not proven to be possible. That is to say, I am saying that anyone claiming to be predicting the future in their dreams is talking out of the same hole the rest of the crap they produce comes out of.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Yep. It's pretty much just a bunch of coincidences and hunches and bad feelings. People do sometimes just have a feeling about things that can go wrong because they can.

The subconscious notices things we don't it could be something simple as when you are walking home after work, out of the corner of your eye you saw a guy walking home looking tired you didn't really notice it but your subconscious noticed his name tag and his work outfit or uniform and somehow puts it together that the maintenance on such-and-such plane is probably faulty due to over working the staff and perhaps you saw a news article that you didn't remember but your subconscious did relating to understaffing at specific airports and with other information your mind could have put together a dream that warned you not to get on that plane just for one little example of how something like that could happen...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Anyone else open this thinking it was going to be a thread about the band Massive Attack?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

The subconscious notices things we don't it could be something simple as when you are walking home after work, out of the corner of your eye you saw a guy walking home looking tired you didn't really notice it but your subconscious noticed his name tag and his work outfit or uniform and somehow puts it together that the maintenance on such-and-such plane is probably faulty due to over working the staff and perhaps you saw a news article that you didn't remember but your subconscious did relating to understaffing at specific airports and with other information your mind could have put together a dream that warned you not to get on that plane just for one little example of how something like that could happen...

Cool now which scientific peer reviewed studies have all independently verified this as fact.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The OP put this in the Dreams and predictions forum and also stated in the OP that:

SO, I have these premonitions sometimes of events which are going to happen and they usually do

Sounds a lot to me like the OP is claiming that he or she is having dreams that predict the future, I am just pointing out that this is scientifically not proven to be possible. That is to say, I am saying that anyone claiming to be predicting the future in their dreams is talking out of the same hole the rest of the crap they produce comes out of.

Cool. Its not scientifically proven. Thank you for being so helpful to remind us all of this fact. If it wasnt for you, who knows how many poor souls the OP might have led astray. Good work.

Cause you know, I have never seen a dream thread before so I thought every dream always comes true no matter what. Good thing we have people like you to bum rush every non-MSM approved thread, just in case someone accidentally has a unapproved thought.

After all, if people start thinking premonitions are real, they might start looking into the past documented incidents like the ones i posted, and realize the mind IS more powerful than THEY want us to know, and the last think the MoneyMasters want is people trusting their own instincts and honing their mental abilities, they want you dependant on them for all truth. Right? They prefer that you are confused and scared and looking to the proper authorities to guide them.

You hear that, people? Dont even think about trying to strengthen your own mind, and Definitely dont talk about any of that psychic stuff, you will get made fun of, and you dont want That do you? You want to be accepted, right? Ok, then knock it off with that buffonery and just watch CNN like everyone else!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beamish
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Why no happy lottery-winning dreams?

I have had dreams of winning the lottery, but alas can never remember the numbers on the ticket damnit!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I am with you. The mind is a powerful thing, there is so much that we just don't know or understand at this point. I try to keep an open mind on these matters.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I had a dream similar to yours.
All I know, when I woke up I had never had more of a feeling of relief, but then my heart was
pounding with dread hoping nothing like it would happen.

Btw. The shopping mall incident is not far fetched. We have a place called Mall of America that has been on the radar for terrorist threats for years.

www.startribune.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I did.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Let me stop you right there bro, you are not psychic you can not, let me be totally care, YOU CANNOT, see into the future to predict future world events, you do not have any supernatural ability to do so.

maybe it is just a dream and nothing else.

Yup, I think have a winner.

Just a dream.....

“Absence of proof is not proof of absence”.

Many things have not yet been “proven” and yet may still be true. The fact that we have not yet proven a thing to be true may be to the fact that are not true, or that we have not tested them in such a way to prove them true, or even that we haven’t yet bothered to test them.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Let me stop you right there bro, you are not psychic you can not, let me be totally care, YOU CANNOT, see into the future to predict future world events, you do not have any supernatural ability to do so.

Just a dream.....

“Absence of proof is not proof of absence”.

Many things have not yet been “proven” and yet may still be true. The fact that we have not yet proven a thing to be true may be to the fact that are not true, or that we have not tested them in such a way to prove them true, or even that we haven’t yet bothered to test them.

Well with that kind of twisted logic I can claim just about anything to be a fact and just say that because its not been proven yet doesn't mean its not true.

So yeah I am a mind reader, God spoke to me last week and erm something about the easter bunny....

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Just a dream.....

How do you know? Are you the all knowing?

Well I know enough to know that true supernatural psychic premonition has never been proven.

And most people that have true supernatural psychic abilities don't talk that much about it, at least not here if they're legit! Too much of a red flag when the incident really does occur. I don't want to be a suspect in anything like this, do you? I can tell you one thing... if and when there's a massive explosion in a mall over the next several days, I'm call the FEDS and pointing them in your direction.

edit on 20-9-2018 by Skorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"Premonitions" - do you have reading issues?

let me be totally care

Is this even English - Now I understand your reading issue.

Word of advice - its in the dreams forum so your bleating is wasted.

Haven't you got some threads to write about Trump?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just stop.

This is the dreams forum

You have started countless threads with riders/exclusions as to what avenue you want the thread to go down.

You have been called out on it many times.

Notice the Forum is not called "Verified Dreams and Predictions"

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
well it's like when God gave someone a dream in The Bible. He showed them 7 fat cows & 7 skinny cows. This meant that there would be 7 years of good crops followed by 7 years of drought & no crops. So the people were able to use that information from God to prepare in advance & store lots of food for when the droughts & famine arrived. So the cows were fed after all & didn't become skinny as shown in the dream.

What I am trying to say is that some dreams are simply warnings about what could take place on any given day & so we should be alert. Other dreams depict events that are going to happen that day & they do come true. This leads us to believe that every dream could be showing the future. But only some are. Others are just warnings about what could happen due to the political environment we live in

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

How's that??!

I miss the 90's. And the 80's. And the 70's. It is all retro music with really bad pigeon-holing for groups.

PS - Dream on, OP! I hope it is just a dream, this time.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Anyone else open this thinking it was going to be a thread about the band Massive Attack?

Never heard of them.

<< 1    3 >>

join