It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Yr Old Courtney Hatwin's Getting the Band Back Together

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

i dont like your attitude about it so i hope she sings karaoke in dive bars so it bunges you up cause you think she is Julliard material.

Grow up, man.

You think trashing a 13 year old singer, that I happen to admire, is going to send me into a mental spiral? It takes more to ruin my day than a dick like you trolling me in my thread to try and trigger some entertaining reaction. GTFO!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

i dont like your attitude about it so i hope she sings karaoke in dive bars so it bunges you up cause you think she is Julliard material.

Grow up, man.

You think trashing a 13 year old singer, that I happen to admire, is going to send me into a mental spiral? It takes more to ruin my day than a dick like you trolling me in my thread to try and trigger some entertaining reaction. GTFO!

so now i am trashing her?
i said she sounds good

saying she is not going to Julliard is trashing?

whatever dude
i said she sounds good

stop crying

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Grow up, man.

Admit it, your day is ruined because of opinions,lol.

The best part is the "grow up" line, especially in a thread talking about entertainment and children.

🤣

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Grow up, man.

Admit it, your day is ruined because of opinions,lol.

The best part is the "grow up" line, especially in a thread talking about entertainment and children.

🤣

he is just salty cause not everyone is up her ass like he is
i didnt trash her
i said she sounded good
i said i like her taste in music

i just dont see her as the second coming like does...

You may not care for genre, but her talent is undeniable.

I see "channeling" not imitation. Her whole body and soul takes on the music 100%.

I hear a 13 year old voice box taking it to the limit.

She has a mighty pair of lungs and displays real good voice and breath control. Her "screams" which are intrinsic to the genre, are primal, but her voice is young,

And where she does get "a little pitchy, dog", because of her 13 year old voice box, she makes it up in spades in her natural sense of rhythm.

She's got the whole world at her feet

now im having fun

if this girl had balls he would be hanging off them

she sounds good but damn son
there are thousands of 13 year olds singing in front of their mirror that sound every bit as good as her

you just dont want to entertain others opinions

6,000 kids with the world at their feet. if only they get into Julliard

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

so now i am trashing her?

Yep

I hope she winds up singing in a bar for drinks just to piss you off

and it is not a lie to say more than likely she will not amount to anything

i dont like your attitude about it so i hope she sings karaoke in dive bars

You want to make a thread about 13 year old Courtney Hatwin about me by trashing her. Stay classy, dude.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

saying what i think will happen or what i want to happen is not trashing her

you left out the part where i said she is good

my point has been made
you are still crying cause we are not swinging from her nuts like you are

see ya man

enjoy your 13 year old second coming

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

saying what i think will happen or what i want to happen is not trashing her

I think it is. You're exploiting her in order to trigger me.

my point has been made

I got your point. It has nothing to do with a 13 year old prodigy, it's all about me.

I'm faltered, but you really do need to stop flirting with me now. I'm not aroused.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Sigh. Well I won't appologize for a tasteless joke. Those are still legal, for now. But the main point is that she is already being sexualized, i won't point out the ways if you don't see it then you don't want to see the truth. She is already being sold. But I wouldn't expect someone who must take everything literally to understand, literally.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Enigma Publius

I think the OP has a crush in spades LMAO

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enigma Publius
a reply to: Enigma Publius

I think the OP has a crush in spades LMAO

glad im not the only one who saw it
its pretty funny

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I love that first one because she smashes it out full volume and is enjoying herself. The others not so much - karaoketastic.

Not sure why there's so much vitriol in the thread! She's a kid enjoying herself and where's the harm in that? Good voice, bad voice, it's all in the name of fun, right? Mind you, it is funny when a bunch of guys take to the keyboards to #talk a 13 year old. I'm half-tempted to go read the YT comments lol and see what depths they've plumbed over there.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enigma Publius
a reply to: BoneSay

Sigh. Well I won't appologize for a tasteless joke. Those are still legal, for now. But the main point is that she is already being sexualized, i won't point out the ways if you don't see it then you don't want to see the truth. She is already being sold. But I wouldn't expect someone who must take everything literally to understand, literally.

I don't know maybe because I have always been treated the same way (sexualized too much) and it gets annoying so much that I started hating when I see it or hear about it. I guess it doesn't really matter, some people will actually think for real about that and oh well

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join