It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dulce base, geosurvey experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this warrents a new thread but,

people talk about going to dulce to look for clues, take photos and talk to the locals... but honestly this is useless. If there is a secret underground base how can anyone expect to find it by being a 'grade A' tourist?

The answer is to buy the latest geosurvey equipment, hook it up to the underside of a 4x4 or whatever vehicle and connect the output to a laptop inside the vehicle... that way when u drive through the indian reserve instead of being on the lookout for 'suspicious activity', you have eyes which look downwards... and they look miles and miles down and can give you a map of what's underground. Using this technique a large underground base would stand out like an ocean liner on the sea. In a day of driving around you could complete several cross-section survey's of the area... each cross-section could be 15 miles long or whatever.

There is no way to hide a huge underground facility from geosurvey equipment, so its a full-proof way to determine if there is a base there. Also the date you obtain would be hard evidence. Another benefit of this technique is no-one would know what you are doing... your just innocently driving around. Hell, you could be dressed up as a tourist with a nice book titled 'top 10 sites to visit on the indian reserve' or whatever.

Anyone see any 'holes' in this idea?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
BEST damn suggestion I ever heard!!! go for it

I really think this would be a great way of deteriming if there is something or not, how FAR does a geosurvey go? what is the range? I don't mean the depth though, just how far does it go?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I just replied to the other thread where you suggested this. I think it is a very good idea, and a structure that size would have to show up on equipment like that. As long as you are in the general area where the underground base is.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I know nothing of geosurvey equipment but is it possible that if the base is there, and the technology is such that has been described in the other Dulce thread that they could also hamper the effect of the equipment you bring?

I'm not bashing the idea, it seems like a great one. I'm just curious as to if that equipment is something that could be blocked (again showing my lack of knowledge about how it works)

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You can't hide from this equipment....

It works by sending waves down into the earth, and the waves bounce off a difference in density... the equipment works so well it will tell you what kind of rock is miles below the surface. There isn't a way to counter this technology... even if the base walls and ceiling are made from radar absorbing material (which they probably aren't) the geosurvey equipment will still give you a picture of the base because it will show you areas where the waves are abnormally absorbed.

Oil companies attatch a transmitter to the back of a boat and troll along and can find oil MILES under the ocean bed... thats how effective this technology is.

Also i'd like to point out that if there is an underground base, then the entrance to it will most likely be miles and miles from where the base is located... that way there is no suspicous surface activity which could give away the base's location. But a survey of the ground would also show any tunnels leading into and out of the base, and you could simply follow these tunnels with the equipment and they would lead you to their entrance above the ground. I wouldn't be suprised if the base's entrance above the ground is dozens of miles from the base itself, probably obscured to look like an innocent family home (who knows).

Either way the fact that the land above the base is accesible to anyone is a huge flaw in the security of the base. If i had three days out there using a technique of doing multiple cross-sections of the land i could not only locate the base itself but locate the entrances. I do have one question though for those familiar with the area... are you permitted to drive anywhere on the indian reserve or must you stay on the path when driving your vehicle?

[edit on 23-2-2005 by metallicabrainz]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ialso had this idea to prove "whats really on the moon" hehe ground penetrating sonar would be awesome definatly proove "whats below the surface" if you know what i mean hehe

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Has any one read a book by timothy good, about alien bases here on earth?? sounds like you need to hook up wiht him, and discuss some good old fashion deep blak base hunting.

A dam fine idea with the geosurvery kit!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
gimbo,

dont take the piss...

its a good idea, if there is something underground it would find it... its a scientific approach and ur takin the piss outta it. get a life dude.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If you knew me, and what im looking for, you would know that i am far from taking the piss out of his idea.

Timothy Goods book is total ownage as far as hunting alien / us secret bases go, and i often refere people to it as a starter book.

If you had read any of my posts, you would of come across my account of RAF Portreath, and its strange abilities, not to mention deserted, but well kept areas.

So no, im not taking the piss, far from it in fact, and i apologise if it looked like i was... i actually applaude the idea, IMO i think he could be onto a winner, especially with regards to a tunneld entrance to the base.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
sorry,

i got the wrong idea....

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is one legit idea...although the hiccup so to speak would be the same as what we deal with on known bases are go unacknowledged *cough*area 51*cough*.

While the idea will get some answers, having the government confirm it, or give any relevant info, is about as likely as someone getting through the fence 50 miles away from the Area 51 base.

If you go for it, it's a great idea and would be a great bit of info to tinker with.

Cameron

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by metallicabrainz
You can't hide from this equipment....

It works by sending waves down into the earth, and the waves bounce off a difference in density... the equipment works so well it will tell you what kind of rock is miles below the surface. There isn't a way to counter this technology... even if the base walls and ceiling are made from radar absorbing material (which they probably aren't) the geosurvey equipment will still give you a picture of the base because it will show you areas where the waves are abnormally absorbed.

Oil companies attatch a transmitter to the back of a boat and troll along and can find oil MILES under the ocean bed... thats how effective this technology is.

Also i'd like to point out that if there is an underground base, then the entrance to it will most likely be miles and miles from where the base is located... that way there is no suspicous surface activity which could give away the base's location. But a survey of the ground would also show any tunnels leading into and out of the base, and you could simply follow these tunnels with the equipment and they would lead you to their entrance above the ground. I wouldn't be suprised if the base's entrance above the ground is dozens of miles from the base itself, probably obscured to look like an innocent family home (who knows).

[edit on 23-2-2005 by metallicabrainz]

Aaah I see, thanks for the knowledge. Wasn't sure how it worked but makes sense now. Great idea and hope you can get it into action somehow

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
how would the government know what you're doing? the equipment is attatched to the underside of a 4x4 they wont know its there.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
if there is somethings there and it has an outer layer of metal depneding on what equip you use but if your gonna go sonar the entire base might hear the ping pissing off alot of military/aliens and whatever could be down there but I prolly really wrong so who knows just a thought hehe

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The majority of the aliens still alive are the reptiles, the grey are dying, I don't know why...

Anyway, what are they gonna do? send MIBs to get you? how do they know who's doing it?

You beter NOT hope the reps will come and get you lol

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
using a very very low frequency and given that the dulce area is mostly dry sand (near perfect conditions for this equipment) .... you could produce a 3D map to a depth of 200 metres with a decent piece of kit. I'm assuming that the dulce area is sand for the first few dozen metres... then a layer of rock, and the possible beneath this rock is the metal structure (the base). The great thing is the difference between rock and metal shows up very very clearly using this ground penetrating radar so the 3D map would show the base with clarity... caverns and cave systems would also show up very clearly as the difference between stone/sand and air is huge.

But here is the problem... if the base is below 200metres, the equipment would be hard pressed to locate it as the resolution would be low at this depth and the power required to operate the equipment would be high. So, for those with knowlege of the dulce area... is there a chance that the base is built below 200metres... perhaps in deep underground natural cave systems????

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ok, im going out on a limb with this one.

Get a map of the area in question, and follow the river...travel beside the river, until you come to the start of the tree lines ( Huge pine trees, redy coloured trunks) Here, you will find the river double kinks, with a large, sandy area to the left bank. Before you travel into the start of a small canyon, look to your left. You will see a long, strangly clear area of ground, winding of inbetween two hill...this is where you would be advised to start looking for an entrance...

Not the main entrance i add, but an entrance. A 4 x 4 vehicle will be able to travel the area nicely.

i don't know how to attach a drawing, if i did, i would.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by metallicabrainz
Not sure if this warrents a new thread but,

people talk about going to dulce to look for clues, take photos and talk to the locals... but honestly this is useless. If there is a secret underground base how can anyone expect to find it by being a 'grade A' tourist?

The answer is to buy the latest geosurvey equipment, hook it up to the underside of a 4x4 or whatever vehicle and connect the output to a laptop inside the vehicle... that way when u drive through the indian reserve instead of being on the lookout for 'suspicious activity', you have eyes which look downwards... and they look miles and miles down and can give you a map of what's underground. Using this technique a large underground base would stand out like an ocean liner on the sea. In a day of driving around you could complete several cross-section survey's of the area... each cross-section could be 15 miles long or whatever.

There is no way to hide a huge underground facility from geosurvey equipment, so its a full-proof way to determine if there is a base there. Also the date you obtain would be hard evidence. Another benefit of this technique is no-one would know what you are doing... your just innocently driving around. Hell, you could be dressed up as a tourist with a nice book titled 'top 10 sites to visit on the indian reserve' or whatever.

Anyone see any 'holes' in this idea?

Or you could buy a ...

Drumroll please...............................................................................................

Shovel.

Seriously though this is a great idea but I would argue that this kind of equipment would activate sensors set up to alert people to its presence. If there are no sensors though...

Have fun.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Good idea.

If nothing's found, what then? Would you keep looking?

But damn, what if something was there and all the stories had been true?!?!
DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes this is a very good idea. I think you should go right ahead with it. But somewhere (i don't remember) i read that using the GPR has already been done before but the information on the tests was never released to the public. The only thing they said was that the results were "interesting". So even if you don't find anything (which i don't think will happen) you will prove there is no base there(which i don't think is true.) A problem that could happen is that the base is build with a coating of element 123 or 140(i don't remember) which is a alien substance given to us by the greys(i think) and can easily make a aircraft or anything it is applied to undetected by radar. This is what they use to make those military jets not show up on radar. That is the only problem i can think of that could potentially go wrong. But i think its a good idea and you should go for it since the government doesn't tell us their GPR test results.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join