It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
**Title shortened to fit**

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI; “Huber is Running a Grand Jury”

During their final days of access to FBI files and computers Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

But they were nabbed by a sting operation.

Two of the supposed brightest minds who served the FBI — and led the country’s Intel apparatus — each separately set out to allegedly destroy incriminating evidence before their departures from the Bureau. And neither one had any clue they were being watched.

But FBI Director Christopher Wray had suspected as much and — working with personnel from the Inspector General’s office — set up a sting-like operation to prevent against evidence destruction, both documents and electronic, two FBI sources confirm.

Though at differing times, McCabe and Strzok were under 24-hour surveillance both at the office and outside FBI HQ in Washington D.C. And any documents, files, and databases that were deleted or manipulated by McCabe and Strzok were being recorded and documented by federal agents. The original records were restored after the duo vacated the FBI.

“They had no clue they were being watched,” one FBI source said.

One insider said “there were similar patterns” in what McCabe and Strzok accessed at the FBI prior to their departures.

Were federal agents and the Inspector General running wiretaps on McCabe’s and Strzok’s phones while they were employed at FBI?

“It’s a wise deduction,” one FBI source said.

McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Strzok was forced to resign after a brutal public hearing on Capitol Hill. Both lingered at the FBI for much longer than they should have but there was little rush to expedite their departures while the sting operations were up and running. And the targets were playing along.

click link for entire article...

This was only a matter of time before we saw this occur. It is looking more and more like FISA warrants work in both directions and I dont think the cabal thought that far ahead.

For those who follow the Q drops this info came out a few months back, along with the time the fisa stuff would be released by Trump. The red carpet hint occurred - September 17th - The Emmy awards. Even the left says they were caught off guard by Trumps announcement releasing the FISA material, all text messages / email from Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page etc.

The drop also suggested that Loretta Lynch is now cooperating with Hubers investigation.

* - Former FBI official McCabe under grand jury probe
* - Indictments Are Comey...er, Coming
* - With declassification, Trump preps latest Russia probe punch
* - Evidence of General Flynn Lying to Investigators Was Reportedly Destroyed by Andrew McCabe
* - Ex-FBI Asst. Director: “High-Ranking” Officials Conspired to Protect Clinton
* - FBI agreed to destroy laptops of Clinton aides with immunity deal, lawmaker says
* - Rep. Mark Meadows: There’s Growing Evidence FBI Altered 302 Reports in Both Clinton and Russia Probes (VIDEO)
edit on 18-9-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Seeing how corrupt they were this is absolutely possible.

I'll just wait to see some evidence of that before popping a champagne.

edit on 18/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI; “Huber is Running a Grand Jury”

During their final days of access to FBI files and computers Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

Two of the supposed brightest minds who served the FBI — and led the country’s Intel apparatus — each separately set out to allegedly destroy incriminating evidence before their departures from the Bureau. And neither one had any clue they were being watched.

But FBI Director Christopher Wray had suspected as much and — working with personnel from the Inspector General’s office — set up a sting-like operation to prevent against evidence destruction, both documents and electronic, two FBI sources confirm.

Though at differing times, McCabe and Strzok were under 24-hour surveillance both at the office and outside FBI HQ in Washington D.C. And any documents, files, and databases that were deleted or manipulated by McCabe and Strzok were being recorded and documented by federal agents. The original records were restored after the duo vacated the FBI.

One insider said “there were similar patterns” in what McCabe and Strzok accessed at the FBI prior to their departures.

Were federal agents and the Inspector General running wiretaps on McCabe’s and Strzok’s phones while they were employed at FBI?

McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Strzok was forced to resign after a brutal public hearing on Capitol Hill. Both lingered at the FBI for much longer than they should have but there was little rush to expedite their departures while the sting operations were up and running. And the targets were playing along.

This was only a matter of time before we saw this occur. It is looking more and more like FISA warrants work in both directions and I dont think the cabal thought that far ahead.

For those who follow the Q drops this info came out a few months back, along with the time the fisa stuff would be released by Trump. The red carpet hint occurred - September 17th - The Emmy awards. Even the left says they were caught off guard by Trumps announcement releasing the FISA material, all text messages / email from Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page etc.

The drop also suggested that Loretta Lynch is now cooperating with Hubers investigation.

You really should have led off with “According to truepundit, a garbage rightwing conspiracy/propaganda site that has probably never gotten anything right....”

Here is the real question???

If ANY of the crazy felonies true pundit constantly tries to push are true, then why is trump protecting them???

If there were really any evidence of criminal activity by Comey, obama, Clinton , exc...why are there never any charges getting pressed??

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

But Trump is orange and mean. So its all ok .

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

I thought about that but a lot of what they reported on months ago have actually been confirmed now. People can make up their own minds on the source. The info goes along with the Q drops.

Hubers Grand Jury, and its target, have been confirmed as well over the last week.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And another piece of the puzzle...

Dems are already screaming that releasing information damning to the left is Trump attempting to influence an election.

I wonder at what point are they going to throw these people under the bus and wash their hands of them?

I am hoping they are invested enough to go down with the ship.

S&F, good find and let's see where it goes!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06

You really should have led off with “According to truepundit, a garbage rightwing conspiracy/propaganda site that has probably never gotten anything right....”

It almost sounds like CNN, aaaamirite?

If ANY of the crazy felonies true pundit constantly tries to push are true, then why is trump protecting them???

Huh?

If there were really any evidence of criminal activity by Comey, obama, Clinton , exc...why are there never any charges getting pressed??

Could ask you the same about Trump. Yet, MSM keeps saying he's a criminal.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think I’ll pass on this source that is using unknown sources for an article that is only trying to push a narrative for one side of our messed up political arena.

But you get an A for effort. Which means I shall grant you a star

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Here is the real question???

Quoted for triggered!!!

I am having so much fun lately watching the left on ATS.

Thanks for the giggle!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If I were to make hieroglyphs for future generations regarding this whole situation, it would look like this..

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

FBI keeps being proven to be a Democrat's criminal organization. Why am I not surprised by this revelation?

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

The irony in you pointing out the True Pundit is a conspiracy site while doing so on a conspiracy site.

Thanks.. I needed that laugh.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm not saying that agents who were under investigation/fired didn't try to destroy some evidence before leaving seeing as they were leaving on bad terms.

But why would this story get leaked to a blogger?

Why would FBI agents trust a blogger to protect their sources?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm not saying that agents who were under investigation/fired didn't try to destroy some evidence before leaving seeing as they were leaving on bad terms.

But why would this story get leaked to a blogger?

Why would FBI agents trust a blogger to protect their sources?

I dont have an answer for you on that. What I do know is their reporting on this particular topic has been accurate and a lot of what they reported on last year has been only recently confirmed.

When it comes to getting info out it seems the non mainstream media is the go to group to do it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Let’s be an anonymous source for True Pundit, said no one ever.
edit on 18-9-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

True pundit?

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

When it comes to getting info out it seems the non mainstream media is the go to group to do it.

So then you go with a non mainstream media source.

How often do bloggers break stories happening at the top of the government?

The FBI for crying out loud, I'm sure the agents that are there now are all walking on eggshells.

None of this make sense, again, I wouldn't be surprised if some disgruntled employees tried to cover their tracks.... But Q and True Pundit are not what I would call close to quotable sources.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
* - Former FBI official McCabe under grand jury probe
* - Indictments Are Comey...er, Coming
* - With declassification, Trump preps latest Russia probe punch

Aside from Fox News I dont see the left bending over backwards to report on Democrats and their involvement / crimes. Secondly the media is also accomplices in this so they arent eager to expose themselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

For a moment I thought you were describing the op-ed from the NYT.

Or maybe that book Wood-something wrote.

Weird, huh?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Normally I would agree however TruePundit has, in this area, been accurate in their reporting. More so than CNN, ABC, MSNBC etc.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join