It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Thank you Tony' - What's this pile of poo ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This website just takes the cake :shk:

Whereas, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Tony Blair, has vigorously supported the United States in the disarmament of Iraq;

Whereas, the United Kingdom is a strong and loyal ally to the United States;

Whereas, Prime Minister Tony Blair has committed substantial military forces of the United Kingdom to the current action in Iraq;

The American people extend their heartfelt thanks to Prime Minister Tony Blair for his courage and leadership; and

Extend their deep appreciation to the United Kingdom and the men and women of its armed forces.

Thank You Tony

Now - lets read between the lines, shall we ?

Whereas, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Tony Blair, has vigorously supported the Bush Administration in the destruction of Iraq;

Whereas, the United Kingdom is a poodle to the President of the United States;

Whereas, Prime Minister Tony Blair has committed substantial military forces of the United Kingdom to die in Iraq in order to support Bush's Corporate friends.

Those poor misguided American people who voted for Bush again extend their heartfelt thanks to Prime Minister Tony Blair for betraying the UK in the cause of Corporate greed and can't give a # about the United Kingdom and the men and women of its armed forces who are being shot at daily because of the warmongering Bush and his poodle.

Thank you Tony ?

I wonder if I can find
you Tony
instead
- I think that would be a more appropriate message

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Q: Why did the post office have to cancel the Tony Blair postage stamp?

A: People kept spitting on the wrong side of the stamp.

I mean who in their right mind would vote for such a traitor/idiot/poodle/lier/fool/place in history seeker/coward...the list goes on

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I feel ashamed, everyone in my family voted for Blair, what were they thinkin? I shall have to talk to them pronto.

Once he goes, our American Friendly Alliance (AFA) will collapse hopefully, and he's anti-EU! All his education policies have meant that my school year has missed out!

I have to do A-Levels that are now increasingly hard because of tougher marking, and because Blair's government can't fathom out why diplomas would be better!

AND, I miss out on £30-student earnings a week just cos' my parents are slightly above the average wage! Yet our council tax has just gone up £35, and a speed bump has been placed outside our door, 10 foot away from another one!

Mr. Blair you should visit Walsall, and gather knowledge from the poor Staffordshire funding, what a state our nation is in (pardon the pun)!

Mr. Blair...WAKE UP please and OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

If Bush can visit as many states as he does each month, you can at least visit one! Just don't expect us to be pleasant, you backstabber! Oh and take note of below:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I know Walsall well - I lived between Walsall and Lichfield for six years and my ex used to work for the Council (She may still do - I haven't spoken to her for a few years). She used to tell me horrendous stories about what a shower of bastards the councillors were/are and my claim to fame is almost running Mike Birdturd over with my car (purely by accident, you understand
)

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Destruction of Iraq in what way? If you asked the residents that question would you even listen to them or would you just continue your spew because of your political standing...

This is why I hate politics... once you pick your position and party your mind closes.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Destruction of Iraq in what way? If you asked the residents that question would you even listen to them or would you just continue your spew because of your political standing...

This is why I hate politics... once you pick your position and party your mind closes.

Actually TL, I have no love for politics. I attack Blair because of what he has done in the past as Prime Minister. Similarly I attck Bush for what he has done. If Kerry was President now, or Badnarik, I'm sure they'd eventually do something to piss me off and therefore receive my ire.

As for Blair - he's a traitor plain and simple (and that is nothing to do with his poodlesque stance with Dubya).

To answer your question, I would listen to the Iraquis - they are the people who know what is going on in their country. And if they were to tell me honestly that they prefer their country now rather than what it was like two years ago then I would take their opinions to heart.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
thanks to JAK we can now see what Blair's really like:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hehe no suprise to anyone, I'm sure, but I came across that site about 6 to 8 months ago and participated

'Course, I don't think he's the stooge y'all think he is.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
'Course, I don't think he's the stooge y'all think he is.

He's a coward, he not sure whether to be the EU's poodle or Bushs poodle, I demand a PM who stands up for the country!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
He's a coward, he not sure whether to be the EU's poodle or Bushs poodle, I demand a PM who stands up for the country!

Bush does that, and look how well he's recieved by a large minority of the US

new topics

top topics

join