It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deal With Liberty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: howtonhawky

Okay. If you want to live in that box, you have that freedom... It's your choice.

If you'd like to explore other perspectives, you might like "Illusions" by Richard Bach... Or "The Four Agreements" by Miguel Ruiz.

It is not living in a box to identify truth.

It is simply recognizing the walls that surround us all.

Nor does it mean i do not agree with many of the points you mention but they were not in the correct context as per the op.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

But those walls don't surround me... I can see the current man-made reality that is AND I can see thru and beyond those "walls" that surround you... By choice. If you cannot see a greater truth, then you are limiting (imprisoning) yourself. We ALL have other options.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

But those walls don't surround me... I can see the current man-made reality that is AND I can see thru and beyond those "walls" that surround you... By choice. If you cannot see a greater truth, then you are limiting (imprisoning) yourself. We ALL have other options.

That is a load of bs.

If you are a citizen of a government then those walls surround you.

I too am looking beyond those walls by admitting i agree with your points but they were not relevant to the point i made in the op.

I can not trade lies for gold. I choose truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You should consider teaching kabalah (as used by the esoteric fraternity).

I think your description of Justice and liberty describes the inter-action between the two pillars of the Tree of Life.

The one pillar being energy/force (shapeless and free) and the other pillar representing Limitation and control. Too much control and you have stagnation (persecution if you think society). Too little control and you have dissipation of energy (or anarchy if you think society)

Of course, the answer is Balance. Control and energy in the right proportion. Justice and Liberty in Balance.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Oh you get me much.

Funny how one of the most clear cut libertarians i am aware of is named IAN. As in e-in as in electricity in.

Glad you stopped in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join