It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns Of False Flag Chemical Attack In Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I recall Reading about this a few weeks ago on RT however I Brushed it off. What I read ( now I cant find it ) was the Russian government claiming the US was preparing a False flag chemical attack in Syria to blame the Assad regime.

Fast forward a few weeks and we have the picture above stating the canisters have been delivered and are essentially being prepared for the attack . Also to add to that we have the "white helmets " shooting staged Video of Chemical attack victims according to the news source .

I recall a conspiracy around these "white hat"dudes in the past . They were seen on video apparently helping people who were attacked with sarin gas ,unmasked . This had some people scratching their heads .

While I dont know how much of this information is true I thought it best that I at least make record of it with time and date so that if it does happen we can potentially use the information as counter evidence against a broadcasted narrative by the MSM.

But for the sake of the life that might be effected by this i really hope it doesn't happen .

Kap .
edit on 01/01/1999 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Oh wow! That whole thing in Syria is still going on? What are they all fighting over anyhow. Can never remember there silly reasons? But anyways, I am quite sure that all parts involved, both those named and those not named, will continue doing as they do for a long while to come. After all its not like they can or are capable of doing anything else.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

With all the evidence, White Helmets is like a spit on every American citizen face, but they still like it, they can't know better anymore, and it is very very sad

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Oh wow! That whole thing in Syria is still going on? What are they all fighting over anyhow. Can never remember there silly reasons? But anyways, I am quite sure that all parts involved, both those named and those not named, will continue doing as they do for a long while to come. After all its not like they can or are capable of doing anything else.

The oil pipeline of course, Russia or Amerikans will eventually control it, looks like Russia is winning so butts are getting hurt and warm on this side of the world

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Russia is giving the world a play-by-play analysis of US foreign operations.

They stated the when,

They stated the who,

They stated the how,

and sadly this operation will likely still happen. There will be a chemical attack, and it will be blamed on the Syrian government. Without proof the world will condemn Syria and fire missiles.

I sure as hell hope Russia comes out and shows footage of the impending chemical attack. They seem to have a fair bit of knowledge of it, and I'll trust Russian intel over US intel in Syria at the moment.

All that said, my thoughts and hopes for those there, I really hope no chemicals are used.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ClearlyNotMe
Fighting over oil is as good a reason as any I suppose. After all without oil and all that how would people drive 10 miles at 2am to the local fast food joint for those late night munch cravings. I mean sure there are other ways and means to get to satisfy those late night cravings, or even in how to get there in mode of transportation. But ah! As good as all the other reasons people have fought wars over.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Russia is giving the world a play-by-play analysis of US foreign operations.

They stated the when,

They stated the who,

They stated the how,

and sadly this operation will likely still happen. There will be a chemical attack, and it will be blamed on the Syrian government. Without proof the world will condemn Syria and fire missiles.

I sure as hell hope Russia comes out and shows footage of the impending chemical attack. They seem to have a fair bit of knowledge of it, and I'll trust Russian intel over US intel in Syria at the moment.

All that said, my thoughts and hopes for those there, I really hope no chemicals are used.

Where does this leave Trump though? If it happens, he's going to have some serious sh!t on his plate.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Hopefully that is what Trump is focused on between his tweets. If there is a chemical attack with this much of the 5 w's + how, there should be clear video/radar/satellite proof of it.

If it happens and the usual 'intelligence confirms' reports come, it will be more than obvious we are just baiting Russia into using advanced defense weapons to protect Syria.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
LOL. So many details yet ruskis didn't bother to stop them?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
How many threads on this does this one make in one month ?
6 ?
8 ?
Nothing happened yet
And probably will not.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
LOL. So many details yet ruskis didn't bother to stop them?

As soon as "Ruskys" do, they will be blamed for "terrible humanitarian crisis". Don't you read the news? The lady on the US already said so, if ISIS kills people to play the game once again, or not, it will still be assumed who is to blame

Funny, when isis attacks the US, there is time to kill some terrorists, when ISIS attacks Syrian people, it is time to kill some Syrian soldiers and help the ISIS terrorists, how weird.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

if it unfortunately does happen, you can use these threads as prior intel and demand conclusive evidence in regard to the perpetrator, instead of taking the US for their word on this.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

if it unfortunately does happen, you can use these threads as prior intel and demand conclusive evidence in regard to the perpetrator, instead of taking the US for their word on this.

Not going on a starvation protest until then

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I wouldn't either

Just a bookmark for future reference

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I wouldn't either

Great , I shall be a waitin for an oopsey from ya....
Start it out with the words - "I deeply , honestly offer my heartfelt apologies to you...."

edit on 9/16/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I wouldn't either

Great , I shall be a waitin for an oopsey from ya....
Start it out with the words - "I deeply , honestly offer my heartfelt apologies to you...."

Fine, and if it does happen I expect your apology will be the same.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

What I read ( now I cant find it ) was the Russian government claiming the US was preparing a False flag chemical attack in Syria to blame the Assad regime.

It was supposed to happen within a couple of days , it didn't.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see no need for Assad to use chemical weapons at this point of the war as it's nearly won , the claim was merely Russian propaganda.

The defense ministry earlier warned that the US, UK, and France are preparing to use the planned attack as a pretext for airstrikes against Syria. The USS The Sullivans, an Arleigh Burke-class Aegis guided missile destroyer, was already deployed to the Persian Gulf a couple of days ago.
www.rt.com...

edit on 16-9-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Wow, weeks of reports about planned False Flags in or around Idlib on RT, a television channel, weeks of reports in newspapers from around the world, which warn from False Flag gas attacks in and around Idlib, with the help of the White Helmets. While the world knows what the White Helmets in reality are, what they are used and paid for, and by who.

And now this "news" about the planned False Flag attacks made it even to ATS, between a gazillion of pro rightwinger and pro Trump threads...

Once this was good forum, but since people had to vote for one of two evils in the overseas, it´s over with good forum. Since the rightwingers/Trumpeteers took over the forum and made it to what it is now, a rightwinger and Trump worshipping tempel that has nothing in common with ATS before the last US Potus elections.

Keep on sleeping, ATS, dying while sleeping is one of the most preferred deaths...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This whole chemical attacks scenario started at RT. After RT's coverage and attempt to cover-up the downing of MH 17. I will never believe a word they say.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It's hardly a "false flag" if everybody knows about it. The Russian propaganda machine has been banging on about an impending chemical weapons atrocity for several weeks. It's as if they are busy preparing the world for such an atrocity, which they can deny, because they are already denying it. Very clever.

Just feel sorry for civilians who will suffer Assad's brutality during and after the battle of Idlib.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join