It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overcoming Negative Thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thank you, I will continue watching the grounding video.

Getting tired so I going to slow my roll tonight. Thanks for the conversation and wisdom.

Goodnight

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Can you imagine if we all spent our time trying to improve ourselves intend of being concerned with what’s on the news and what our neighbor is doing? Ultimately when i check out I want to be a better person than when I came into the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think everyone will experience negative moods. The positive and negative are both normal parts of our lives.

Sometimes we have too many negative thoughts and feel uncomfortable. I think what we can do is to find out what makes us feel bad and then solve the problem. There are cases that nothing goes wrong but I just feel bad.

Well, there are still things to help us feel better, such as exercise, a balanced diet, enough sleep, and so on. A good lifestyle means a lot

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I highly recommend listening to Eckhart Tolle....he has many talks on you tube to help overcome negative thoughts.
Here is just one of them:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Nice post.
Eckhart Tolle wrote the book 'The Power of Now'.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
pretendence.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
actually no. fight fire with fire. burn it all dooown.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
bring him to his knees. make him suffer and pay! hahhhahah!
edit on 27-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
and say no and walk away when he offers you the world. where would be without justice. you scum.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Does anyone have some advice on how they stay open to loving themselves and others and keeping their thoughts positive?

By comprehending the failings of our ego-brain through introspection. Understanding its behaviour has been moulded by the environment in which it exists. That its governed by DNA that prioritises propagation. That it's primarily focuses on seeking self rewards etc.

When we understand that everybody else is chained by the same forces that chain us. We can feel for their plight. Understand what drives their anger, sadness and desires.

The mind is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join