It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More irritating Moon landing info for the weak

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: toms54

You do realise that that video is from someone who thinks the Earth is flat AND that the Moon is "just a light?" And yet he thinks that TV from the Moon is insane?

Yes but did you watch it?

There are plenty more videos I could post on this and other topics that I have done quite a lot of fact checking on. These also came from people you might criticize in some way but that doesn't always invalidate everything they say. Many famous people had mental illness, eccentric beliefs or did things you might consider morally questionable.

Abraham Lincoln believed in ghosts and held seances. George Washington had slaves but still founded our country. Almost everyone from that time probably believed in witchcraft. Should we toss the constitution because of that? Newton practiced alchemy - throw out his work? I'm not saying this guy is Washington or Newton, just that I like this video.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I've seen it before. I quite like watching these sort of videos when I need a laugh.

Thing is, some people are just religious nutjobs and the maker of that video is one. He certainly ain't no Newton because he has no understanding of the science.

Sorry, but some people are just plain bonkers with no redeeming features whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: maxzen2004

I don't get how SpaceX is going to send people to orbit the Moon then. Is Elon in on the conspiracy?

2 countries have been in a hoax war since Roswell. Not sure if you think the cold war was fought with ice bullets or what the deal is.

Elon Musk (Soviet code name LoneSkum) is a proxy of Russia with intent to dismantle Nasa and it's persuading power.

Everyone knows Earth is a Dark City/Matrix/Truman situation. Thats the big secret to everyones denial, that this has been known for so long that it's no longer considered at all, that the Adamic soul was sucked out of Edens branches and into an artificial copy, which it powers as a waking nightmare, where the antithesis of the Creator force resides, the god of Freemasons, the god of structure, the god of confinement, the god of Gravity.

When my book is published there will be mass suicides worldwide. When it is layed out the proof of not just our hermetic situation, but that everyone already knows it, contributes willingly and have just decided to not recall the situation in some vane artificial survival mechanism. Our situation is not unlike a symbiotic microbe in a tree branch translocating to the plants root system, an increase in density, a mirror image created as an anchor, playing by opposite rules of our former rightful home.

When is your book coming out, sounds kind of good.
Also I would like to see if I kill myself but I don't think I will I have been preparing for the truth for a while now.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Also I would like to see if I kill myself but I don't think I will I have been preparing for the truth for a while now.

Why wait,

If you are preparing then tell us what the truth is.

certainly you are not preparing for something you have no idea about?

How does one even do that?

Buy extra food?

extra water?

and then the truth comes out that humans done need sustenance from foods but can gain sustenance simply from our breathing and exposure to sun light.

If you are preparing for the truth it means you must already know it

so spill the beans.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Why wait,

If you are preparing then tell us what the truth is.

certainly you are not preparing for something you have no idea about?

How does one even do that?

Buy extra food?

extra water?

and then the truth comes out that humans done need sustenance from foods but can gain sustenance simply from our breathing and exposure to sun light.

If you are preparing for the truth it means you must already know it

so spill the beans.

You caught me, but alas I can't tell in case I am wrong and look like a ass. Also it kind of is a secret. I would be seen as crazy at the least.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You caught me, but alas I can't tell in case I am wrong and look like a ass. Also it kind of is a secret. I would be seen as crazy at the least.

So you don't know and are preparing for something you don't know.

There is a word for that or a few that would that would fit but people take offense at being called those even thought its descriptive of their actions and thoughts and things they say.

Also it kind of is a secret. I would be seen as crazy at the least.

hey anyone claiming the truth is seen as such.

I have tried to explain "the truth" just to myself to see if its explainable.

I always end up just taking a break and trying to forget because the closer you get the farther away you become.

You get closer to the truth but farther away from this reality and what we cherish here and now.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

the proof is slowly coming out from top Schools like MIT that its impossible to leave Earths orbit!

I didn't see anything about this in the clip that I wished I didn't watch because I will never get that time back...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illiberation
I agree with you, there's just too much evidence leaning toward the possibility of the moon landings and space missions overall being an over inflated hoax to push an agenda.

Is the whole world in on this conspiracy? Is the tracks and equipment on the moon that can be seen somehow faked too?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

How do explain away the 'fact' that there is third party verification by other country's satellite showing evidence of the Apollo landing sites?

"In this section are only those observations that are completely independent of NASA—no NASA facilities were used, and there was no NASA funding. Each of the countries mentioned in this section (Soviet Union, Japan, China, and India) has its own space program, builds its own space probes which are launched on their own launch vehicles, and has its own deep space communication network."

en.wikipedia.org...

Another 'fact' is that the 'Laser Ranging Retroreflector' experiment was deployed on Apollo 11, 14, and 15 and that experiment that is still returning data from the Moon.

" The reflected laser beam is also observed with the telescope, providing a measurement of the round-trip distance between Earth and the Moon. This is the only Apollo experiment that is still returning data from the Moon. Many of these measurements have been made by McDonald Observatory in Texas. From 1969 to 1985, they were made on a part-time basis using the McDonald Observatory 107-inch telescope. Since 1985, these observations have been made using a dedicated 30-inch telescope. Additional measurements have been made by observatories in Hawaii, California, France, Australia, and Germany."

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I guess you are going to say I too have a low IQ as a Project Director with a degree in mathematics and worked a NASA contract to provide mapping and other data for each of the landing sites. Throw me in with the other 'low IQ' posters who think we did go to the moon.

I have a hard time believing that some people still falsely claim we did not go to the moon considering all the evidence to back up the Apollo landings.

(BTW, I guess according to you my avatar image of the Earth as seen in orbit from the Moon is fake too, since we can't leave Earth's atmosphere.)

edit on 17-9-2018 by lunarcartographer because: add

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarcartographer

How do explain away the 'fact' that there is third party verification by other country's satellite showing evidence of the Apollo landing sites?

"In this section are only those observations that are completely independent of NASA—no NASA facilities were used, and there was no NASA funding. Each of the countries mentioned in this section (Soviet Union, Japan, China, and India) has its own space program, builds its own space probes which are launched on their own launch vehicles, and has its own deep space communication network."

en.wikipedia.org...

That section doesn't do what has been found justice - especially the Chinese data. I've downloaded the data from Japan, India and China, processed their data myself and found evidence of human activity exactly matching those found by the LRO and photographed by Apollo. The discoveries in China's data was made possible thanks to them releasing much higher resolution data recently. You can also download their terrain models and reconstruct views photographed by Apollo - as has been done by others from Japan's data.

So you don't have to rely on anyone else to make the discoveries or take their word for it - you can get the data yourself and do your own work.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I've downloaded the data from Japan, India and China, processed their data myself and found evidence of human activity exactly matching those found by the LRO and photographed by Apollo.

Nice work, sounds like you put in a lot of effort to get the results you were seeking. I wanted to use the higher resolution LRO imagery which proves the point, but I thought 3rd party verification would side step the argument that NASA imagery would be bias evidence.
edit on 17-9-2018 by lunarcartographer because: edit

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarcartographer

I know - you can guarantee that anything sourced from NASA will be dismissed out of hand!

For anyone who hasn't seen my tutorial page, it's here:

onebigmonkey.com...

India's data are the most difficult to work with but their images are often of very high quality. Annoyingly the Apollo 15 site was covered by them (they report it on a number of scientific papers) but the raw image data files are not available - I've emailed them a couple of times but I don't think anyone's monitoring the mailbox any more.

China's data are excellent, but the downloads are bulky and often slow. The main drawback with their images is that they are all done at local noon, which means there is very little shadow to allow you to pick visualise surface detail easily.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That link of your site in the post above has all the source and data anyone would need to prove the 'Apollo Lunar Landing Mission' did indeed happen. Your site's excellent composition of the data is confirmation of the landings.

I especially enjoyed this link too:

onebigmonkey.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It's a common thing here. Can't answer the video - smear the author.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Illiberation
I agree with you, there's just too much evidence leaning toward the possibility of the moon landings and space missions overall being an over inflated hoax to push an agenda.

Is the whole world in on this conspiracy? Is the tracks and equipment on the moon that can be seen somehow faked too?

Yes. It's a good way to explain the cost of developing rockets to the public who otherwise might not support that kind of military endeavor. Also provides a cover story to help keep it a secret.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

the proof is slowly coming out from top Schools like MIT that its impossible to leave Earths orbit!

I didn't see anything about this in the clip that I wished I didn't watch because I will never get that time back...

At least you didn't claim everyone at MIT were idiots like another poster did.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I saw something about that. There was a picture of the terrain that matched the landing site. Why would anyone do this terrain thing if there are all these pictures of the module up there? Oh yea, it's not there.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Big fan of skunkworks long time reader.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I thought the OP was a joke post or something. Then I realized he was serious.

Thank goodness ATS hosts a board for the delusional, it's entertaining reading if nothing else. : )

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Pretty much.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join