It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More irritating Moon landing info for the weak

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

No, that would make him not part of the conspiracy.
He’s trying, and going to get us there again.

I know we went to the moon.
But I don’t understand where “ the we don’t have the tech comes from?”

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: seagull

That is my question I asked earlier, none of the tin foil hats will say what the payoff is for 'lying" to us

I question this as well. What DO they get out of it, minus a small feeling of power? Then again... small, petty people do like small, petty power.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Because technically we don't right now. We don't have a large rocket similar to the Saturn V that can get something there, nor do we have a vehicle currently in service that can safely get astronauts there. We're developing them, but we don't currently have the tech in service.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

The payoff would be seeing the world's people become freed from being treated like infants , and from acting like infants because of it .

If a lie as large as that can be told and widely believed , then all the subsequent lies from governments and so-called experts become simple easy fodder to be swallowed by the sheep .

In which case
it's easy to see why the bottles of vitriol get opened on this topic , by dark operators who hate the truth .

Unfortunately for them the truth will never go away , and it will remain continually undefeatable , even if hidden for the time being because of evil liars , and the relentlessly small minded watchers of television .

Being undefeatable , the truth will remain indefinitely victorious , and there's not a thing that can be done or said about that , and no lie will ever change it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

What branch? And what was your rank and what did you do while serving? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I would say relax, not like any of it matters.

In fact I can guarantee you one thing, nobody you have met, or will ever meet, will have any personal experience with space. And in the end there can only be personal experience. As for landing on the moon? Who cares.

The earth could be a triangle for all it matters, and after all it works either way. But round is as good a shape as any, and circle and spheres are quite popular shapes. And besides besides, not only is nobody getting of the planet, but nobody is getting out of life, alive. So why so serious?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I'm sorry to laugh at you. This is exactly the same response I received posting on this subject, including the flat earth stuff. Like a baptism you go through after telling them there is no Santa Claus. I'm surprised that I haven't seen one of their favorite arguments yet: "We left all kinds of gear on the moon's surface. Other countries have pictures of it."

I agree with your OP. Although I've never heard about this "glass line" of plasma before, there's plenty of other stuff out there that supports the contention. Unfortunately, putting any of it on ATS only leads to pages of abuse.

Notice how they even brought politics into it? You would have been more successful if you phrased it like this: We never went to the moon and it's all Trump's fault. Or maybe: Moon landing. Another one of Trump's lies! Then at least half of the people would have agreed with you.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

In fact I can guarantee you one thing, nobody you have met, or will ever meet, will have any personal experience with space.

Does that include the 8 Apollo astronauts I've met? Their experience of space was pretty personal.

As for landing on the moon? Who cares.

Me, for one.

If that attitude prevailed over time we would still be picking grubs out of tree bark for a living.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

We landed on the moon. The facts are there.

If thermo insulation isn't enough, how do you account for the satellites that orbit other bodies in our solar system? Did they have 'special' insulation to protect the sensitive electronics in them?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I see. Its not a matter of not being able to per say.
Its more of a we retired that old stuff, and havent built anything new that can do the trip.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yep. There was no need to build them since we weren't going back, so we "lost" the capability over the years.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Because we did not keep up with the technology and as of right now we don't have the ability. That doesn't mean we never did.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Haven't read a word of this thread......

Imagine how hot a craft would get in space and ya have no way to dump the heat.....

AC doesn't work in space with no air for a condensor coil

In Connecticut they made the spacesuits........with no radiatiation protection built in so

The heat can't convect away, but it can radiate, just like it does in the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

I don't get how SpaceX is going to send people to orbit the Moon then. Is Elon in on the conspiracy?

2 countries have been in a hoax war since Roswell. Not sure if you think the cold war was fought with ice bullets or what the deal is.

Elon Musk (Soviet code name LoneSkum) is a proxy of Russia with intent to dismantle Nasa and it's persuading power.

Everyone knows Earth is a Dark City/Matrix/Truman situation. Thats the big secret to everyones denial, that this has been known for so long that it's no longer considered at all, that the Adamic soul was sucked out of Edens branches and into an artificial copy, which it powers as a waking nightmare, where the antithesis of the Creator force resides, the god of Freemasons, the god of structure, the god of confinement, the god of Gravity.

When my book is published there will be mass suicides worldwide. When it is layed out the proof of not just our hermetic situation, but that everyone already knows it, contributes willingly and have just decided to not recall the situation in some vane artificial survival mechanism. Our situation is not unlike a symbiotic microbe in a tree branch translocating to the plants root system, an increase in density, a mirror image created as an anchor, playing by opposite rules of our former rightful home.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene

originally posted by: watchandwait410

I don't get how SpaceX is going to send people to orbit the Moon then. Is Elon in on the conspiracy?

2 countries have been in a hoax war since Roswell. Not sure if you think the cold war was fought with ice bullets or what the deal is.

Elon Musk (Soviet code name LoneSkum) is a proxy of Russia with intent to dismantle Nasa and it's persuading power.

Everyone knows Earth is a Dark City/Matrix/Truman situation. Thats the big secret to everyones denial, that this has been known for so long that it's no longer considered at all, that the Adamic soul was sucked out of Edens branches and into an artificial copy, which it powers as a waking nightmare, where the antithesis of the Creator force resides, the god of Freemasons, the god of structure, the god of confinement, the god of Gravity.

When my book is published there will be mass suicides worldwide. When it is layed out the proof of not just our hermetic situation, but that everyone already knows it, contributes willingly and have just decided to not recall the situation in some vane artificial survival mechanism. Our situation is not unlike a symbiotic microbe in a tree branch translocating to the plants root system, an increase in density, a mirror image created as an anchor, playing by opposite rules of our former rightful home.

Nope.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
So, another Moon Hoax troll thread based on a stupid YouTube video which misunderstands or more likely misrepresents what is actually being said fueled by wilful ignorance and general insanity. The OP insults anyone who disagrees with him/her and then buggers off, presumably to troll somewhere else.

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
TV From the Moon: Are you INSANE?
18:36

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

You do realise that that video is from someone who thinks the Earth is flat AND that the Moon is "just a light?" And yet he thinks that TV from the Moon is insane?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

When my book is published there will be mass suicides worldwide.

Its so great to have humans like yourself to show how special humanity is.

So why are they working together to get to Mars?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

"Everyone knows Earth is a Dark City/Matrix/Truman situation. Thats the big secret to everyones denial, that this has been known for so long that it's no longer considered at all, that the Adamic soul was sucked out of Edens branches and into an artificial copy, which it powers as a waking nightmare, where the antithesis of the Creator force resides, the god of Freemasons, the god of structure, the god of confinement, the god of Gravity."

Everyone knows this? Perhaps I did not get the memo. It's news to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join