It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More irritating Moon landing info for the weak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Ahhh, climate change huh? I don't doubt climate change but it is a natural cycle of things you can not fight it. There will be ice ages, temeperate ages, asteroids, you name it it will happen, we are not the cause. It is because of natural global warming that ended the last ice age that humans have been able to thrive. We are lucky to live a warmed earth.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Wait! You believe there’s a moon?

The whole “moon hoax”, “flat earth” and “hollow earth” things were only dreamt up to hide the fact that what you call the “moon” is really a reflection of the earth on the inside of the mothership we’re being held in.

Damn shills covering up the REAL truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Wait! You believe there’s a moon?

The whole “moon hoax”, “flat earth” and “hollow earth” things were only dreamt up to hide the fact that what you call the “moon” is really a reflection of the earth on the inside of the mothership we’re being held in.

Damn shills covering up the REAL truth.

That would be nuts, a ship that big.
Imagine if that were the case... No wonder "they" keep it secret, that's scary and even worse it is something we can't control.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Ahhh, climate change huh? I don't doubt climate change but it is a natural cycle of things you can not fight it. There will be ice ages, temeperate ages, asteroids, you name it it will happen, we are not the cause. It is because of natural global warming that ended the last ice age that humans have been able to thrive. We are lucky to live a warmed earth.

Yea I am looking forward to the 2030's mini ice age when the Sun loses some power... I just hope it is not that bad. I can't keep up with a 9 month winter, way to much snow.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Agree, I hate cold

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Climate change is inevitable. Irregardless of how much effect you think man has on it, or doesn't...it's a thing. Inescapable. You adapt, or die. Man's proven to be an adaptable critter. With the aid of technology, much of it brought about by the space race of my childhood, it shouldn't be much of an issue...unless we make it one, of course.

Population? This planet could support many more than it currently does. There's room, and to spare. Plenty of food could be grown. The United States, alone, comes very close to providing enough to feed the world...not quite. Add to that Canada, Brazil, Australia, and a few others, and viola, food issue solved.

The problem is transportation, and energy. Beat those, and it's a doddle, well doable, anyway.

All of these problems have solutions, solutions hinted at by the Space Program.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Agree, I hate cold

I actually e-mailed the white house telling them about the mini ice and to start preparing now before we are screwed... I got a confirmation reply but I guess they don't care.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yea now we have enough food but what happens when crops don't grow when it goes below 32 9 months out the year.
Like potatoes is all we would eat.. lol

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Let me just say firstly that I'm battling with two ideas when it comes to the Moon Landing/Hoax, the first is that I think we went but the first and maybe second was faked, short reason why because of the Space Race, the Cold War and the fear that Russia would be first to get to the moon and even back then thoughts were that they would build either weapons or a base on the moon, so American had to catch up so much so that they had to collect themselves some Nazi scientists and use their tech (American money so don't worry I'm not taking away anything from the States). I believe that because of the reaction to Sputnik and the big fear that they would put Weapons in space the US, who was failing constantly back then decided to just fake the first one and then do it for real when the tech was ready -

The second one is that American never went to the moon, could never get to the moon and knew they couldn't so the only option to do, to show that American tech was right up there with Russia was to out and out fake it. (Note: Most of the people involved with early space race is dead, most of the tech builders are dead but a few so keeping it secret in the modern world I can't see being that difficult.)

As to your question about the payoff? Well if I'm going by my own theory it was to basically say that America and it's technology was better and is better than the USSR/Russia. If I'm asked (which I often am) how could they keep it secret I always remind them that people keep secrets and secrets are kept in big numbers ALL THE TIME, it is happening right now with tons of black budget projects, top secret information, the Manhattan Project had thousands of people working on it and they managed to keep it secret until the information was released/revealed. So things being kept secret is not the main problem I see with the theory - I'll also answer (again my theory) that the reason NASA has kept to the secret is the same reason after we tell a lie we stick to that lie through thick and thin, they would reveal that they lied (let's say) and the funding would vanish, people would be screaming and shouting about it in the media and any discovery they make would be seen by skeptic eyes. There is very little that could change my mind about the Moon Landing, I do not believe we went the first one, like I said, the second I'm on the fence about and the later ones I'm closer to we didn't than we did but I'm almost certain we never went the first time you just have to look at the interviews and read about Armstrong and how he hated talking about the Moon Landing, not just disliked but out right hated to talk about it, that to me is strange.

(I think that's the short of it. I'd go into detail but I doubt people would want to read an endless stream of text) -

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I think neil Armstrong just hated talking to moon landing hoax conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

But that's the point I don't he ever did. I never heard of him being asked about it or being asked any real interesting questions about the moon landing during the years afterwards and before his death. I've read that he was an honest man that he hated lying, family have said it, friends and men who worked with him said the one thing he hated to was not tell the honest truth and talk about things he didn't understand, which is one of the things the fuels my belief in the moon landing hoax. I think the only one who talks about it and never in any real interesting details (anymore) is Buzz.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well, yeah...

How would you like dealing with people who are calling one of the greatest achievements of your life, a lie? ...and, you, a liar?

Not sure I'd be all fired up to deal with them, either. Other than the occasional punch to the face.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Armstrong just didn't make a big deal about talking to anyone - he chose his public appearances carefully. He saw what he did as his duty and went where he was told to go.

You don't have to judge the veracity of the landings based on the behaviour of the people who went - judge it on the physical evidence. There is a library full of supporting evidence for the landings, not one credible shred of evidence for a hoax.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'm gonna go with Neil Armstrong didn't like having "awakened minds" calling him a liar and saying he didn't go to the Moon.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Haven't read a word of this thread......

Imagine how hot a craft would get in space and ya have no way to dump the heat.....

AC doesn't work in space with no air for a condensor coil

In Connecticut they made the spacesuits........with no radiatiation protection built in so
edit on 15-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 15-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

How about providing a link to an article from MIT which states what you claim. A you boob video doesn't cut it.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The reason or theory for all the "cover-up" supposedly is because the purpose of the space programs is to introduce intelligent extraterrestrial or foreign life to the masses of the world but the majority of the world isn't prepared and with that it could turn out catastrophic to the current order of the world. But if space programs were to discover that reality with its seemingly magical compelling endeavors that seem to awe people every time. I think they'd accept it as a good thing to the scientific community when in actuality it could mean something much more.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
posting in a troll thread

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Agree to disagree. Also there is a lot of information that leans toward it being faked or at least in part not just technology but also photos. I just think there are plenty of questions that have yet to be answered but one of the biggest is why we never went back. Why did we suddenly stop, we never went anywhere else in the solar system even though there were plans for it, we never went back to the moon even though it has minerals on there that we could mine and would outweigh the cost of going there and back, the fact that most if not all the moon rocks that were given out have apparently been proven to be false some even being wood. I think the problem is, when you mention you don't believe or have questions people start talking about tin foil hats etc. and ignore the reality that governments do and have lied to their people on things just as big as this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join