It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can be anything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you can be anything after you die what would you be,

For instance you can be a rock or duck or anything you can dream of, you can even live as and be Donald Trump doing your own thing or act like him.

You could be an animal, bacteria or even a neutron star. You could even be a reptilian.

Pick anything you want with a reason if you want.

Personally I would want to be a successful and nice space pirate who leaves Earth to find aliens.

Sorry if this is a dumb thread, it is just a slow thread day and I needed more material.

*You can't be God
edit on 15-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: *You can't be God

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I'd be IIB!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What is IIB?

ignorance isn't bliss... just got it

edit on 15-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I´d be the moment before lightning strikes.

Why? -> Why not?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What is IIB?

Bold, relentless, unyielding truth often served with a thick dose of dark humor.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i would be a smoking hot chick and i would totally use my assets for a nice apartment and a benzo.
maybe an american express black card at my disposal.

yeah

im alive now as an ugly dude. pretty useless.

might as well go the opposite way

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I would be Rambo then come back and smite all those who have wronged me in this life

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You might instead come back as Hillary Clinton. Shes only semi-fictional, shes killed like 10,000 times more people than Rambo's on screen body count, and did so not to save lives but because the people wronged her (or actually mostly because she gets off on it).

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Haha, ive always thought those you desrcibe got a pretty sweet deal. All the sex and money one could ever want, no work required besides hygiene.

That being said, I would be a bird. To fly would be amazing. Literally the purest form of freedom any lifeform on this planet has in my opinion. And more specifically - a predatorial bird because why the hell not? Reign down death from above when necesarry heh.

Or an owl - solely to hoot giving camping humans in the woods the willies.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lets see..... Red Dwarf comes to mind, a young Kevin Sorbo, a young Michelle Pfeiffer, a Zonda Pagani car, about 45 billion worth of gold, 10 billion cash, a brand new Huey Slick, a couple suitcases full of real Thai, and be able to generate 10 million volts much like an Eel lest anyone would want to molest me.

So yea, I would be this guy. Oh, and with an immortality span of my choosing.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would be a beautiful pine tree in a hushed forest deep in the mountains. My limbs would provide homes for birds and squirrels, my trunk would provide a scratching post for bears and cougars. In the summer my needles would drop, making the forest smell aromatic as forest creatures walk on them. I would be part of Earth's natural cathedral, my limbs reaching up to the sky to touch the universe. For a hundred years I would stand and then one day when a forest fire caused me to die, my ashes would provide nutrients for new pine trees, and the spirit of who I was would live on into eternity.

Sal

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

If you can be anything after you die what would you be

After this rich, full life (NOT), I'd rather just stay dead. I could use the peace and quiet.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A bird because they can fly.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'd be a small beam of sun light shining on a lazy brook in the middle of a forest that had no people.

I would only last for a moment, with no audience at all, just briefly warming a small pool of water.

Or. . . .

A hot ninja chick with big hooters on a trampoline.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I would be a Lego so i could hurt
People when they step on me!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VividestSum93
I would be a Lego so i could hurt
People when they step on me!

Damn you.

Damn you to hell.

new topics