It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 2016 Speech - Trump Knew What He Would Be Up Against If Elected President.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So I'll try to validate the story if you don't.

www.npr.org...

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt — now, when I say "corrupt," I'm talking about totally corrupt — political establishment, with a new government controlled by you, the American people.

There is nothing the political establishment will not do — no lie that they won't tell, to hold their prestige and power at your expense. And that's what's been happening.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Trump was a threat to the establishment, powerful people on both sides of the aisle would be dropping like flies right now.

He is a diversion.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

You're right, both Trump and Hillary are as establishment as it gets. Your whataboutism doesn't really stick well.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That's not even close to anything I said. Sounds like that came from your own mind, not mine.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yes, and then Flynn, Comey, Manafort, Popadapalous, Cohen, Rick Gates, and many more happened. trump only hire the very best!

And each one outed on his terms.

The Strategy.

💥☣💥

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
From the link you posted, theconservativetreehouse.com... ,the article has a link to the original transcript, www.donaldjtrump.com... , that comes up 404 page not found. Can you validate this speech? If not, it is suspect to me.

I found the speech and complete transcript.

Trump's October 13, 2016 Speech

Upon further searching, I found the archives for that website only go back to January, 2017. How is it suspect? There is a video of President Trump making the speech.

edit on 15-9-2018 by NightFlight because: Researched for college educated imbeciles...again...

...and...

edit on 15-9-2018 by NightFlight because: Found the exact one, easy peasy...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
I honestly think Trump feels he is doing good for the country.

The bumbling simpleton probably thinks a healthy economy and secure borders are "good for the country", but this just shows how little Trump knows about running the nation...

...for security and prosperity are carrots you dangle from a stick, something you are forever promising but always unable to deliver for one convenient reason or another.

Now the people will expect Every president to be able to deliver on their promises, so I'm sure you all can see how Trump is disrupting a delicate ecosystem that took a lot of effort to convince the people to accept.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt — now, when I say "corrupt," I'm talking about totally corrupt — political establishment, with a new government controlled by you, the American people.

There is nothing the political establishment will not do — no lie that they won't tell, to hold their prestige and power at your expense. And that's what's been happening.

Because Trump is starting to bring about a new government controlled by the American people and not Wall Street and large corporations, the same people bankrolling the "political establishment". You won't see the likes of proven failure John Bolton anywhere near the White House. Honest.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the Trump circle-jerk, chest-thumping post of the day!

Come back tomorrow for another exciting and riveting thread praising something Trump did 2 years ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Is there a reason people hop on to other people's threads to talk down to them and add nothing to the discussion?

If you don't agree then either state your reasons why or don't read/reply to the thread. It's that simple.

No mature adult thinks your 6th grade insult is funny....
it Get some help

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yes, and then Flynn, Comey, Manafort, Popadapalous, Cohen, Rick Gates, and many more happened. trump only hire the very best!

But they have all destroyed themselves for what they have been doing. A sort of ingenious "sting" operation if you ask me.

If not, well, nobody is perfect.
But it does look like the end is coming for "your chosen side". Hint: It isn't the side of "good". You have powers and principalities rooting for you, for your eventual personal destruction. Get out before it is too late for your soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join