It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 2016 Speech - Trump Knew What He Would Be Up Against If Elected President.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
September 14, 2018

Now that the Wicked and Immoral nature of so many top level Government, Corporate, News Media, and Hollywood elite is being exposed, it's obvious that CANDIDATE Donald Trump had to be speaking from KNOWLEDGE instead of a "hunch", or a "suspicion" in October 2016, when he said to the nation:

“Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People.

There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell, to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense.

The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.”

“The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election. As an example, just one single trade deal they’d like to pass, involves trillions of dollars controlled by many countries, corporations and lobbyists.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests they partner with, our campaign represents an existential threat.”

“This is not simply another 4-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not We The People reclaim control over our government.

The political establishment that is trying everything to stop us, is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled this country dry.

This 2016 statement from DAVID PLOUFFE, chief advisor to both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, is a glimpse into the depth of evil, and lack of morals, inside the "deep state" cabal:

"IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SIMPLY BEAT TRUMP.
HE MUST BE DESTROYED THOROUGHLY.
HIS KIND MUST NEVER RISE AGAIN."

Much More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

ATS political experts, do you think Billionaire-Business Owner Donald Trump knew what he would be up against, due to his interactions with so many in the "elite" class?

Or, perhaps he was extensively briefed by good factions (aka White Hats) within the government?

What are YOUR thoughts on the extreme foreknowlege displayed by private citizen Donald John Trump?

-Care We Must! (Spoken by Yoda)

edit on 9/14/2018 by carewemust because: Title Adjustment

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Trump knew (and knows) everything he is/was up against.

Including the implants and infiltrators in the Campaign and the ones still cloaked.

He didn't beat the most powerful and best funded Campaign in History on just dumb luck.

😎
edit on Sep-14-2018 by xuenchen because: 🛎

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Trump is a cut throat business owner. He recognizes his own.
In this case he was up against not business owners, but public owners. In both media and elected officials.
Add to that those who have enough money to forward their agendas by pay outs.

I honestly think Trump feels he is doing good for the country.
It is up to the partisans to decide if he is or not.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Someone also told him WHERE to campaign the most in this country. It's STUNNING for a non-politician to figure this out, when even seasoned politicians/advisors lament over their lack of understanding demographics.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have said it before... The reason that prominent politicians, and media moguls are hell-bent on destroying President Trump... it is because they are scared to death that their crimes may be exposed.

Trump's most vociferous opponents, are likely those with the most to lose.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
Trump is a cut throat business owner. He recognizes his own.
In this case he was up against not business owners, but public owners. In both media and elected officials.
Add to that those who have enough money to forward their agendas by pay outs.

But when it comes to government enemies, they are the ones who run the legal show in America. For instance, Special Counsel Mueller has indicted people who were innocent...like General Michael Flynn.

The cut-throat business world didn't have that danger...and there was still a measure of respect and honor. Not so with Obama's top FBI and DOJ leadership.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

It is amazing that the Mainstream Media, FBI, and Justice Department officials "risked it all" by breaking numerous laws to help their anemic queen-bee Hillary.

And you're right.. all high-profile law breakers in Hollywood, Government, Corporate, and MSM know that President Trump wants them gone, and that no threats will stop him.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Character assassination is a ploy of business, just like politics.
There is always a 'measure of respect and honor;' for those that play the game, the fun is to see how they can muddy that for the public.

It will be interesting to see, when all is said and done, who played the game. And who believed political office was above the petty game played on lower levels.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Good speech , nice thread.

Its like hes psychic

He has been right about everything . I bet he was right about Obamas birth certificate and about Hillary starting the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Of course he knew what was ahead of him, those in power gave him the script in advance. Gotta practice your role before you start filming, right?

The establishment actually has you guys believing billionaire playboy Donald Trump, who has countless decades-old connections within establishment media, is somehow "anti-establishment". Trump is as "establishmen" as it gets, he's been in the spotlight for decades.

Wonder why this thing is taking so long to play out? Because they're holding the carrot at the end of the stick attached to your mind and focus. Trump is the center of a lot of peoples' attentions. He is a distraction from actually important issues.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Of course he knew what was ahead of him, those in power gave him the script in advance. Gotta practice your role before you start filming, right?

The establishment actually has you guys believing billionaire playboy Donald Trump, who has countless decades-old connections within establishment media, is somehow "anti-establishment". Trump is as "establishmen" as it gets, he's been in the spotlight for decades.

Wonder why this thing is taking so long to play out? Because they're holding the carrot at the end of the stick attached to your mind and focus. Trump is the center of a lot of peoples' attentions. He is a distraction from actually important issues.

LOl. Hillary was as establishment as it gets.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

he establishment actually has you guys believing billionaire playboy Donald Trump, who has countless decades-old connections within establishment media, is somehow "anti-establishment". Trump is as "establishmen" as it gets, he's been in the spotlight for decades.

So what you are saying is "that there is a deep state and Trump has been telling the Truth about it the whole time"

Kinda like hiding in plain sight ? Or playing 3d chess with righties ?

God you lefties are tough to figure out..

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Good speech , nice thread.

Its like hes psychic

He has been right about everything . I bet he was right about Obamas birth certificate and about Hillary starting the whole thing.

Hillary's campaign advisor started the FAKE birth certificate rumor, when she was running against Barack Obama in the Democratic primary. They have no problem with being dirty against each other either.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I think most Americans primarily care that they can buy the toys and vacations they want, by any means necessary.

There was a time when everyone was getting credit cards in the mail and home equity loan offers like crazy. Consumer confidence was high, even though they were digging financial holes for themselves.

Consumer confidence is high right now, but for different reasons.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I think there's selfish establishment and self-less establishment types. Hillary is squarely in the "selfish" catagory. President Trump already "has it all". He's self-less/unselfish in areas that matter to Americans.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think most Americans primarily care that they can buy the toys and vacations they want, by any means necessary.

There was a time when everyone was getting credit cards in the mail and home equity loan offers like crazy. Consumer confidence was high, even though they were digging financial holes for themselves.

Consumer confidence is high right now, but for different reasons.

I still get at least three a week.
At least two a month are from the credit card company I already have a card with, and at least three this year so far have been for the card I already have... And they refuse to give me multiple ones for keeping track of purchases.

I didn't vote for trump. The electoral college would have made that vote moot- in the district I lived in at the time, voters are a solid mix of immigrants from a third world country and fresh out of school locals, trained to support globalization at all costs. I guess since they were raised poor and given no options for honest work they will never learn.

I am thankful Hillary did not win, but I fear that the corrupt fbi, cia, etc have been working for two full years to make sure their mistake is not repeated.
I'm afraid she will run again, and this time pull all stops.
All of her supporters believe the Russian collusion story- with no evidence. Meanwhile we're heavily fleeced to pay the fbi... Who appears to be a criminal organization paid to cover up crimes committed by the Clinton's and their ilk.

What's going on here?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
From the link you posted, theconservativetreehouse.com... ,the article has a link to the original transcript, www.donaldjtrump.com... , that comes up 404 page not found. Can you validate this speech? If not, it is suspect to me.
edit on 15-9-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I listened to an interview once with his daughter.

She said Trump gathered the family together at the dinner table and told them (Paraphrasing here...)

"If we do this, if I run for President, we will have no friends. They will be out to destroy me, the family, the business. We could lose everything we have. So before I run for President, I need you to think about it and put it to a vote. If you don't want to go through this then I will not run."

They voted yes and the rest is history.

Doesn't sound like a bad guy at all. Also sounds like he knew EXACTLY what he was up against.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

This is not simply another 4-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not We The People reclaim control over our government.

Ty for the footer

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yes, and then Flynn, Comey, Manafort, Popadapalous, Cohen, Rick Gates, and many more happened. trump only hire the very best!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join