It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe was conjured from the witches cauldron

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Reality we live in is a constructed composite of routines none which as seemingly as rationale thought may consider are mutually exclusive.
They all comes from the same roots which have been seeded in this universe through the rituals performed by witches. The witches in their covern gathered around a cauldron brew of a potions chanting watching gleefully the fumes risen from the boiling cauldron. Through incantations they cast a magic spell to capture the fumes insider a cystal ball.

The crystal ball would be used in ongoing ceremonial rituals to evolves the universe inside. A universe which where all routines are inherently by fundamental nature enacted forms of ritual.

The witches through further rituals created templates for life and absorbed it into the crystal ball. The templates had encoded the alchemy programs which programmed instincts into created life. The most fundamental instinct being to follow rituals.

The purples templates them being the Royales who have been given certain knowledge so they can act as direct conduits for the witches will. The blues the bloodlines of the three hundred controlling families. They have been imbued with the knowledge needed for performing their roles as the managers who report to the purple caste. Then the greens, yellows and greys etc.

Modern man of the caste green and down does not realise that all routines are rituals and that the conglomeration of rituals are embedded inside institutions. The institutions of learning, politics, law, religion and culturalisms all are amalgamated composites of rituals . Then banking money system itself created by the purples in a ceremony of black magicians magic. A system where the money flows like water and the more one acquires the ability to control the rate and breadth of the money flow the more closer to the centre of the spiders web the sit.

Then not to forget the critical ingrediant which keeps the centre of the web intact, BLood! and lots of it they need. When bloods is released it is the highest form of ritual. The simple act of cutting a finger produces greater energetic output for strengthening the fibres of the web than one hour of back breaking toil.

Wars, social violence are extraneous examples of how they get their supply of blood. They themselves the purples have the most copious requirement for blood. The witches have imbuded the purples with the knowledge to shape shift into reptiles which is the perfect form for the efficient absorption of blood energy.

The blood lines of the three hundred families they cannot shape shift but they must take their continuous quotas for drinking blood and eating human flesh which is most potent in effect when delivered in consecreted ceremonies.

Nothing appears as we think it appears and right now the witches is staring through the crystal ball and is reading this thread and laughing their heads off at us.
edit on 14-9-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

coming soon to Netflix: The Witches of the guardians of the galaxy

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Interesting post.

This one time, I was very moody and slightly drunk so I decided to run a knife down my arm while playing electric guitar.

That's a ritual right. High energy level output? Possibly.

I still feel cool from doing it.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: madkid
I still feel cool from doing it.

As you should!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Where did these witches originate from and acquire the the cauldrons etc if the universe was Not here yet?

Chicken - Egg

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: madkid

at what point you did this? it isnt cool. you dont own that arm personally. deliberately hurting yourself isnt cool. memories are stored and shared.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
the blood is a tear drop. and you seem crazy to me writing pages for obvious simple facts.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: madkid

crunch chords or eastern mystical?

Remember.

edit on 15-9-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Where did these witches originate from and acquire the the cauldrons etc if the universe was Not here yet?

Chicken - Egg

Im not certain but can say this. They didn't originate from Netflix.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No .. it wasn't

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I know that crop circles are made by witches with lawnmowers

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Laughing their heads off at us...as should anyone else who reads this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I am also puzzled as to where those witches came from. As already pointed out, it seems like a chicken and egg situation if we go by the OP.

Not to mention, the elevated status that seems to be bestowed upon them in the OP. I thought they mostly engaged in skyclad activities , cast spells and made potent potions. Now we are talking about creating the world and everything in it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene

Very novel. I like the idea.
edit on 17-9-2018 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

EVil. It seems to hide around corners of life watching to pounce.
I guess it could be coincidence. Or alternatively due to evil tricks and plotting of witches.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Since the Hubble telescope can view the universe as far as 13.5 billion light years away, that must be one hell of a pot.
edit on 18-9-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Was Voldemort there?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
here's a very small replica of the Universe...

you might recognize the replica as a kernel of pop-corn... yes indeed it is.... the ancient Maya were correct that 'Maze' (corn) is the fundamental essence of the World

a long-long time ago, a heavy bombardment of microwave energy 'popped' a kernel of corn/Maze & the universe became itself which we now call the-Big-Bang

the 3 witches & the cauldron of primordial/deep-waters event you tell us about...Is what has been plagiarized down to us as the first parts of the 'Genesis Story'...
I'm glad someone else has knowledge of these Witches

edit on th30154340254828552018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

here's a very small replica of the Universe...

you might recognize the replica as a kernel of pop-corn... yes indeed it is.... the ancient Maya were correct that 'Maze' (corn) is the fundamental essence of the World

a long-long time ago, a heavy bombardment of microwave energy 'popped' a kernel of corn/Maze & the universe became itself which we now call the-Big-Bang

the 3 witches & the cauldron of primordial/deep-waters event you tell us about...Is what has been plagiarized down to us as the first parts of the 'Genesis Story'...
I'm glad someone else has knowledge of these Witches

And there you have it folks...

...space magic.

new topics

top topics

join