It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspot Observatory Shutdown (Possible) Explaination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Duplicate thread.

Existing thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's what I said in my OP.

Your map and many others were discussed in the other thread. The idea and reasoning about being near and next to the bases were discussed thoroughly.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Due to magnanimous demand about this Climax Texas..... it's yes right next to Frognot

Can’t compete with Arkansas’ very own Toad Suck Park!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: LedermanStudio

I wonder if maybe the B-21 wasn't being tested or something.

Or maybe something crashed and they didn't want anyone seeing it.

I don’t think you’d need a solar observatory to spot the B21, now an X37 might be another conversation...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveInductor

It is all very fascinating and neglected by the media.

Pretty much everyplace so no not neglected they just have no answers either.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Due to magnanimous demand about this Climax Texas..... it's yes right next to Frognot

no...no mpossible...really....hehehe

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

no...no mpossible...really....hehehe

Drive by it all the time and still giggle like a school girl every time, Bald Knob isn’t far either and you can always go down to Weiner after going through Pickle Gap to get to Frog Town for a Three Way tour down the Oil Trough to Brown Springs, Flippin the Rose Bud ‘round the Greasy Corner via Possum Grape down Monkey Run to Goobertown next time you’re in our goofy little state.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I had a feeling that would be the case. I went through as many pages as I could but I didn't have time to go through all 85 :-)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Let's say someone set up some illegal gear near the antenna of the observatory. It would "blend in".

Now, let's say that person was recording radio transmission from White Sands, Holloman, and other nearby base activity.

Then they mail those radio transcripts home.

Someone doing a little courtesy looky loo over that mail would have informed the nice people in suits.

The nice people in suits shut down the mail, to check out who sent what, where, and why. Illegal equipment seized and the suspect(s) are being monitored/investigated.

Whammy kablammy.

Explains almost everything, so this is the story I back as a possibility at the moment.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Listen to this #. It totally explains the whole thing. youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Maybe the aliens told them to expect "The Son of the Sun"...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Someone suggested maybe they discovered a spy inside the observatory and so shut it down to send a measage. That seems like a stupid reaction though....try to spy on us and we will just close the place down! How is that a punishment, or even any coherent message??

It would be a stupid reaction but maybe you give the security officers of the USA more credit than they deserve.

This article below supports the theory this is espionage and gives some nicely reasoned discussion on the subject:

www.thedrive.com...

They would shut the facility down if they discovered espionage and wanted to throw a fast scare into all the staff there -- especially for people that might not be so cooperative with agents. They would do it to increase "security awareness", and demonstrate how serious they were about protecting national security.

Please keep in mind, you can go to jail for leaving a classified document on your desk unattended. You can go to jail for taking a picture of a nuclear submarine with your cell phone. It is hard to get people to keep secrets. You mainly have to frighten them in to doing it.

Based on the article I posted above, my new theory here is that they found some unauthorized cameras or sensors. In that case, they might shut the facility down so they could tear it up and locate other spy apparatus, and shock the organization into total cooperation and submission.

But -- it might be something else. We probably won't find out the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yea...no.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yea...no.

ABC

Mystery surrounds closure of US solar observatory - ABC www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-15/mystery-surrounds...observatory/10251316 8 hours ago - Mystery surrounds closure, FBI investigation into New Mexico solar ... The Sunspot Solar Observatory, near Holloman Air Force Base and White ...

MSN

www.msn.com... 21 hours ago - It has been a week since the National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico,

FOX

www.foxnews.com/.../new-mexico-observatorys-sudden-closure-sparks-wild-speculation... 19 hours ago - The Sunspot Solar Observatory, located near the Sacramento Mountains, New Mexico was closed over an unspecified 'security issue.'.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

How about Beaver Lick Baptist Church

brightestyoungthings.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Duplicate thread.

Existing thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join