It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Like pigs rolling around in their own # and commenting each other on how wonderful they smell.

It used to just be funny, now it's really really sad.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is actually a Putin clone that had face altering surgery done.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I don't think trump could do something that complex. He doesn't have the wits.

Mark my words, in twenty years there will be a book entitled "How a Man with an IQ of 85 was Elected President of the United States".

It will be a best seller world-wide.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Wow dude you're so enlightened, thanks for taking time to comment letting us know how above it all you are. #ing hate zero-sum contribution posters.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If anyone has anything to do with Russia and secret deals etc,look no further then Hillary with the Obama Admin,it's a matter of public record,Trump does good for citizens,badly for big corp

link   

If anyone has anything to do with Russia and secret deals etc,look no further then Hillary with the Obama Admin,it's a matter of public record,Trump does good for citizens,badly for big corp

link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Trump has borrowed some money from Russians , but far more of his money came from DB . It seems that it's an official problem as well , with Mueller looking into it too .
I mean yeah he's a useful idiot the Russians , but much more of use may he be from , er well let's say , the people who built Auswich .
Has the DB thing been done here yet , or have I just mentioned there's an elephant in the corner there? The Stalins and Eisenhowers of the world come an go , but they've been sat there since like ..1870

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I haven’t seen so much off-topic whataboutism on a thread like this for quite some time.

I do not care about Obama or Clinton this thread is about trump and his connections to the Russians

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Lumenari

Since becoming President, he has hit them with harsher sanctions than ever before, strengthened NATO and has cut off their possibility of selling oil to NATO countries.

No he has not. Congress has. He lacks the political capital to veto anything.

Yes, he has.
The latest E.O. is against ALL foreign elections "meddlers", not just Russians but ANY nationality, ANY "foreign actor",
even ....Canadians...
LOLOLOLOL

www.cnn.com...
edit on 14-9-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Since becoming President, he has hit them with harsher sanctions than ever before, strengthened NATO and has cut off their possibility of selling oil to NATO countries.

Yes, he has.
The latest E.O. is against ALL foreign elections "meddlers", not just Russians but ANY nationality, ANY "foreign actor",
even ....Canadians...
LOLOLOLOL

www.cnn.com...

If he had any political.capital do you think he would have agreed to this "EO?" Manafort has pleaded guilty to. conspiracy. The ballgame is over.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

www.newsweek.com... secret-deutsche-bank-753780.html

Here's a link on topic , but alot of it seems like confusing waffle . It still doesnt say why he got a big loan from deutshebank but said it was highly odd . someone had thought he'd got something to do with fascists , russia has a history of extreme nationalism too so does america , there s the billions in payments to holocaust survivors and heirs from deutshebank , and his israeli connections , the money laundering things dont seem to hold water with trump involved particularly and its all very confusing . it does give lists of names and their connections to his staff. meh who cares anyway

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think the bigger question is Diane Feinstein a Chinese agent?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Yes, he has.
even ....Canadians...
LOLOLOLOL

www.cnn.com...

If he had any political.capital do you think he would have agreed to this "EO?" Manafort has pleaded guilty to. conspiracy. The ballgame is over.

What Manfort pled guilty to had nothing to do with the Russia Trump narrative. He pled guilty to financial and lobbying issues.

Face reality - Hillary lost because she was a lousier candidate and most honest Americans could not bear to vote for someone known at the time to have rigged a Presidential primary
=> Hillary rigged that primary, not the Russians.

Furthermore, days before the vote, the FBI reopened the investigation into her illegal mishandling of classified information
=> Hillary mishandled her classified information, not the Russians.
=> The FBI reopened the investigation, not the Russians.

Ballgame over ?
Possibly....when the FISA warrants get declassified.....incoming LOLOLOLOLOL......

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Face reality - Hillary lost because she was a lousier candidate and most honest Americans could not bear to vote for someone known at the time to have rigged a Presidential primary

I know it's hard for you, but it's really past time for you to let go of the 2016 election, and Mrs. Clinton's loss.
It's common knowledge now that she did, in fact, lose, so you can let it go.

You guys are the only ones who mention it anymore! It's so funny!

let it go
we know
it's time to
let it go

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Funny stuff, trump and intelligence used in the same sentence...nice trolling.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I know it's hard for you, but it's really past time for you to let go of the 2016 election, and Mrs. Clinton's loss.
It's common knowledge now that she did, in fact, lose, so you can let it go.

You guys are the only ones who mention it anymore! It's so funny!

let it go
we know
it's time to
let it go

MASSIVE leftist projection issue.
Complete with dingbat "pussy" hats.
It's the left that keeps the "poor Hillary 2016 loss" narrative alive, blaming anyone but her.

I agree.
Leftists are the only ones who mention it anymore! It's soooooooooo funny!

let it go
we know
it's time to
let it go

Trump won.
He's President.
Stop fighting it.

Focus on trying again in 2020, preferably with someone who does not rig elections or defends pedophiles who rape prepubescent girls.
When you support that, it just shows how depraved you truly are....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I am not triggered by the headline, i feel sadness and pity towards anyone that believes this.

To be so full of hate, cannot be healthy

Go read trump's Twitter. Most of his life seems to centre around hate and anger, and attacking people.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The only people I see talking about Hillary Clinton lately are Trump supporters who seem to think that every person who dislikes Trump is secretly crying themselves to sleep at night because Hillary lost the election.

The biggest ignorance here is that so many Trump supporters blindly believe that Trump is exceptional and infallible. Yet, that couldn't be further from the truth.

Anti-Hillary people we worried about her foreign policy. Yet, Trump has done everything to follow in the footsteps of his predecessors.

Creating more divide in Israel-Palestine, in Israel' favor. Disbanding the Iran-nuke agreement (creating more instability). Being VERY friendly to Saudi Arabia.
A country that supports terrorism, silences journalists, civilian protests, conducts slavery, and has no respect for women. Also, praising North Korea's leader, a country with similar stances.

So.... We have another president that turns the other cheek to human suffering in favor of American Empire. Sounds like business as usual.

What a joke so many of you are on ATS. "Deny ignorance?" Is it not ignorant to ignore the bigger picture in favor of petty political right-vs-left games?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join