It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

for a guy like trump, too. that's gotta burn a bit.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I'm just here for the entertainment value of this topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: introvert

There is no point arguing with them. They are here to prevent discussion, not further it. If they repeat enough ad homs they foolishly think it reflects badly on the ones they attack when, in fact, it only makes them look frightened and angry.

Expect it to continue and get worse. Trumps thin skin has become transparent, and a lot of people are finally seeing exactly who and what they voted for.

I can’t blame them for being angry. I would be too if I wasted a couple years defending a con man before I realized what was happening.

It is getting worse. I have been threatened with violence many times just because I am not a fan of Trump.

The civil war will be starting soon, didn't you know?

A sea of American flags and rascal scooters will be coming after all of us on the Left very shortly.

Be ready....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yes.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Your evidence that he was not being paid by someone else?

Yeah your conspiracy is a complete fabrication. For instance, your evidence that Manafort is a mercenary hired by the Russians is that he wasn't paid by the Trump campaign. You suppress evidence to the contrary, like that a mutual friend asked for his help, that he offered to do it without salary, that he was only a part of the campaign for a few months, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Personally I think he's too stupid and unpredictable for this but it's an interesting theory. He has had Russian wives (handlers?) though.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

he's also giving up 46 million in bank accounts and properties. bless his wee heart.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Personally I think he's too stupid and unpredictable for this but it's an interesting theory. He has had Russian wives (handlers?) though.

That’s the point it’s a interesting theory.

I am not claiming it to be a fact but this is a conspiracy forum (allegedly) and I think this makes for a pretty interesting one

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Observation: professional trolls would not bump a thread that undercuts their narrative. I cannot help but note which members are not posting on this thread.

Sorry, I just had to giggle at this little statement of yours. So using your logic, I will now assume every thread you are absent from is due to you being scared of it possibly undercutting your narrative. No wonder I never see you in some of the other threads. Also interesting, whenever I do see you, it's always the same old tiresome rhetoric. The only new thing you bring to the table is this obsession with other members flags and stars. Sounds like somebody may be a little jealous.

There's something called "having a life".

And no, it does not revolve around policing every ATS thread just so people like you can't get any silly ideas.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Trump and the word intelligence do not even belong in the same sentence together.
Trump is a russian puppet.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I get a good chuckle when I think on the helsinki meeting and trump coming to the podium looking like he'd been beat up. god, I would love to know what was said in that little tete a tete. lol
edit on 14-9-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A sea of American flags and rascal scooters will be coming after all of us on the Left very shortly.

Hahaha. I wish I could give you ten stars for that one.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

That after two years of Mueller and snip taboloid 'nailed' Trump for some made up snip.

That's entertaining as hell.

You find it entertaining that Trump's campaign colluded with Russian agents?

Trump Laundered money to a foreign Intelligence asset, who then used that money to hire Russian spies to produce a dossier (THING of VALUE) that was intended to influence voters ?!?

THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATED !!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Maximus Trumpass Anus Orifice. His scientific name.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Most if not all of the 'facts' from that article come from the thoroughly debunked Steele Dossier. Everything else is a reach and a 'it would't be too crazy to think...' stretch. Brennan and Comey have been discredited and none of the players have been indicted for anything related to Russia. There are a million reasons to hate Trump, why do you choose to focus on the one that makes you look like the biggest retard possible?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What value is Putin reaping from having Trump in office?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I guess Obama was a Soros puppet?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I hear he even creates hurricanes now just by willing them into existence with his mind.
Anything is possible. He may actually BE Putin... a demi-God who has the ability to shapeshift and be in two places at once.
He also seems to have the ability, like Highlander, of knowing everything that is happening, so I suspect his powers still need to be revealed in full.
So could be a Highlander, godlike thingamabob, part human/part alien.

In related news, I heard through a source that Obama is Russian asset.
edit on 14/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I guess Obama was a Soros puppet?

Could have been but I thought we were talking about trump

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join