It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: ShamnaOahu

Jesus first line of your post....what about obama....

Establishing a possible double standard. Not that I should have to explain, it's pretty obvious.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I always knew it was them commie ruskies, even when it was them towel heads who blew up them towers, or was it the cubbans. Or was that in the 70's?

But anyways, trump and Russian affiliates in business. Say it aint so, that is more shocking then the time he turned on Vince Macmahon and body slammed him, and it was even rumored that they were budy budy behind closed doors, so why would he do that? Oh the horror. But in all I still think the Clinton and even Obama was much more entertaining. I do not get this fetish people have with Trump, but it is almost as hilarious as the one they had with Obama.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I do not get this fetish people have with Trump

We're just really pissed.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Liberals....."Trump is so dumb! He is mentally unfit to be President!"

Also Liberals...."Trump is a Russian spy, and an agent of Putin!"

Ironic that in order to be a spy, you have to be incredibly intelligent, and able to keep your mouth shut.

We all know Trump cannot keep his mouth shut, and he's not the smartest person in the world.

Although, I would say he is intelligent, but not spy level intelligent.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Ironic that in order to be a spy, you have to be incredibly intelligent, and able to keep your mouth shut.

There have been quite a few stupid spies....

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

But not any that have been in the public eye 24/7 as the leader of the free world.

I'd say that would mean he would have to be the smartest spy in history.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

But not any that have been in the public eye 24/7 as the leader of the free world.

I'd say that would mean he would have to be the smartest spy in history.

Well that is a matter of opinion, read the article it makes some very interesting points and I would reiterate that this is not saying that Trump is 100% a Russian spy rather it is making the argument for the worst possible case outcome of the Russia investigation. There is some interesting stuff in it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yet, you cannot pick a point worth arguing? Or a point with any credibility worth mentioning? Or pick a point with any evidence for staying power?

How long has the powers of the US government checked into Trump? How long has Mueller investigated Russian Collusion? All the power of the NSA, and all they had to do is read your referenced article?

Anything to keep the innuendo alive.......

How is that for the other side of the coin....
edit on 16-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and and fixed

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The point is that we are awaiting the outcome of the Mueller investigation none of us can claim to know with any degree of certainty what the outcome of that investigation will be.

The article in the OP is providing a argument for what could be the worse case.

Have you read it?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Liberals....."Trump is so dumb! He is mentally unfit to be President!"

Also Liberals...."Trump is a Russian spy, and an agent of Putin!"

When you can't argue with facts, create a straw man. Trump is mentally unfit to be president. This makes him the perfect "useful idiot." I speak not as a liberal, but as an informed observer.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No, he's not unfit.

And my point still stands.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

No, he's not unfit.

Then why can't he control his own staff?

And my point still stands.

A strawman argument is not a "point." It is his incompetence and egotism that makes him the perfect "useful idiot."

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yawn. Strzok had a leak campaign. Nothing fallacious about it. I've never seen so many retractions and firings.

I know... the Trump White House has a revolving door. Also, just associating with him now can get you indicted.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset

No. or should I say Nyet. LOL!

edit on 16-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yawn. Strzok had a leak campaign. Nothing fallacious about it. I've never seen so many retractions and firings.

I know... the Trump White House has a revolving door. Also, just associating with him now can get you indicted.

Glad you finally agree with me. The witch hunt targets anyone associated with Trump whether they are unlawful or not!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The "witch hunt" keeps turning up genuine witches. Why do you suppose that is? And did you get permission to bump this thread?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The "witch hunt" keeps turning up genuine witches. Why do you suppose that is? And did you get permission to bump this thread?

No it doesn’t. It keeps turning up unrelated crimes. Why do you suppose that is?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He's not a spy for Russia..He'd be the worst spy ever. I dont think he's an "asset" of Putin either. But I wouldnt be surprised if there are some undercover, backdoor, hidden "business deals" that went on related to the Presidential run. Possibly that started all the way back to the Trump Tower deals a few years ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The point is that we are awaiting the outcome of the Mueller investigation none of us can claim to know with any degree of certainty what the outcome of that investigation will be.

The article in the OP is providing a argument for what could be the worse case.

Have you read it?

Well, offer that fact filled post of how you argued point by point how Trump is benefiting Putin....

Can you quote that post again?

Till then. I’ll pass on the click bait article you want me to read.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I didn't, I presented the linked article as my information, its all thoroughly sourced

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join