It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources say former Trump aide Manafort close to plea deal with Mueller

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Mueller is leaking a lot lately. Not a good sign...for him.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I admire your efforts Kharron, whether this story is true or not (probably not), but ATS has a very particular slant these days and you're going against it. This thread won't go very far at all, it will be full of slights and insults aimed at you and "leftists" in general. Not much else other than that before it fizzles into obscurity.

Now if it were Obama or Hillary as the subject then it would probably skyrocket to the top of the front page and there would be congratulations and back-patting going round about this time, regardless of whether the sources were anonymous or not.

Just remember, anonymous sources are only valid if they are circle-jerking Trump. *cough* Q *cough*

I appreciate it. And it really does not matter. As long as I have energy and most importantly, time, I'll post from credible sources and dissect the bad ones etc...

I understand this is not the website we had, but we can at least try, right? Either that or admit it's too late and watch the remainder of what intellect is remaining leave for other sites, as has been the case for years now.

It used to be Deny Ignorance and Dissect Disinformation; now it's Embrace Ignorance and Spread Disinformation, but it can still go back. It's not too late.

Take care.

It is most of the intellect from older days that have left....and it is because of the Trump nonsense that continues. Even during the Obama years, the political crap wasnt like this.

I've been here since 2007 so I remember all of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Now, I know you THINK that they are because you watch the news.

I stopped reading right here because this shows just how far off the mark you are with me. I don't watch the news, I don't have cable, I don't visit news sites, I barely even keep up with the narrative they're spinning so it sounds to me like you're totally wrong about me in pretty much every way.

You don't know me at all yet here you are saying you "know" I watch the news. LOL! How embarrassing for you to be so far off target.

But then again it seems you have been conditioned to say just that to anyone who doesn't fit into your ideological bubble. You have been programmed to assume anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you automatically watches the news and believes everything they say.

I'm sorry that you can only see black and white. There's a while lit of gray area you're missing out on.

You stopped reading because truth is uncomfortable to you.

You are not used to it and it threatens your mindset.

I will be nice to you and put it to you the way your idol Obama did to us.

Elections have consequences. You are now out of power. So shut up, sit down in the back of the bus and we will do the driving.

You see, at the end of the day what you believe doesn't matter anymore.

Because your party is fading away. As it should, because it doesn't represent the majority of America.

Now you have a nice night.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The "Trump nonsense" includes his devoted supporters as well. Trump is the elites literal trump card, his name is no coincidence, he's their secret weapon and his presidency is totally destroying our country on social fronts.

Obama started it (social unrest) and Trump is continuing it. We are so divided it's sad, yet here we are every day to throw more fuel on the fire.

Sitting on the outside looking in I weep at how gullible people continue to be even when history is right there to teach them otherwise.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I stopped reading right here. Obama is far from being my idol so you assuming he is shows to me that the rest of your post is unworthy of consideration.

Obama is one of, if not THE worst presidents to ever come into office. He's the one who pretty much started the issues we face today on social fronts, and Trump's presidency only continues to throw fuel into the fire Obama "started".

Like I said, you've been programmed to repeat your arguments, there is no other option for you being so wrong about me and my views. I'm sure those in power are overjoyed at the mindset you have adopted, it is ripe for prejudice and hate. CNN cultivates the hate and prejudice in the other side.

My brother is just like you except he's against Trump. Prejudiced against the right and generalizing everything about them by the actions of a few. You guys are like mirror images of one another and I hate to see people turned into that.
edit on 9/13/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Because your party is fading away. As it should, because it doesn't represent the majority of America.

Not a good day for you guys huh?

If you think either party is going to fade into obscurity I can only assume you just became voting age and this is your first election.
edit on 13-9-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Actually Mueller needs this prosecution to legitimize his expenses. It gives him no benefit to allow him off the hook.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Whatever deal is reached, it will not adversely affect the President.

Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s lead defense attorney, told Politico on Thursday that the president’s legal team is not concerned about the possibility of a plea deal in Manafort’s case, because they are convinced he won’t say anything damaging about Trump.

Giuliani added that Manafort striking a plea deal would not shut the door to him getting a presidential pardon, and that Manafort’s and Trump’s teams have been in regular contact as part of a joint defense agreement, which allows the two sides to share evidence and other information.

Because of their agreement, it’s likely that Manafort’s lawyers would have spoken to Trump’s lawyers before reportedly agreeing to the tentative deal with Mueller.
Source: www.businessinsider.nl...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Now, I know you THINK that they are because you watch the news.

I stopped reading right here because this shows just how far off the mark you are with me. I don't watch the news, I don't have cable, I don't visit news sites, I barely even keep up with the narrative they're spinning so it sounds to me like you're totally wrong about me in pretty much every way.

You don't know me at all yet here you are saying you "know" I watch the news. LOL! How embarrassing for you to be so far off target.

But then again it seems you have been conditioned to say just that to anyone who doesn't fit into your ideological bubble. You have been programmed to assume anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you automatically watches the news and believes everything they say.

I'm sorry that you can only see black and white. There's a whole lot of gray area you're missing out on.

Wait, wait. Hold up a sec... Let me see if I've got this...
So you're saying that you're uninformed, but it's really OK, because you're doing it on PURPOSE?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I stopped reading right here. Obama is far from being my idol so you assuming he is shows to me that the rest of your post is unworthy of consideration.

You know, you repeat yourself quite a lot. Are you aware of that?

You seem to stop reading a lot, too...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller is following the tried and true FBI playbook of how they go after mobsters.

They pick off the little fish first, gain enough information to paint a picture of exactly who and what they should be looking at and what they should be looking for, then they go after the main target.

Speaking as someone who’s been through the cheese grater that is the justice system, the law doesn’t care about what you think. Or what Trump thinks. Or how many times people on the right try to shift the blame to Clinton, Obama, or anyone else.

It is what it is. And will continue on it’s course regardless of what anyone posts on the internet. Including Trump himself. That much you can be sure of.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I'm informed enough to see it for what it is, bread and circus to divide us down social lines.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If you think either party is going to fade into obscurity I can only assume you just became voting age and this is your first election.

I gotta go with you on this one. I think "irrelevance" would be a more accurate term, from a purely technical standpoint.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I repeat myself to make a point. When I read someone assuming something about me that is completely untrue and off-base I tend to not waste my time reading the rest of their assumptions and canned responses.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Good/accurate point. It would have been nice if laws were adhered to by the FBI/DOJ.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

My 70 year old mentor suggested the republicans were going to fade away, right before the 2016 general elections.
My counter was both parties are going to. . .

For those of us who see what is going on, neither party is holding the public trust. And neither party will sustain in the long term as they are now. They will either shift their ideals. Or be overtaken by a different party.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I repeat myself to make a point. When I read someone assuming something about me that is completely untrue and off-base I tend to not waste my time reading the rest of their assumptions and canned responses.

And yet, you seem completely willing to take the time to respond, yes?

Which takes longer?

Somehow, I don't think that avoiding "wasted time" is your primary motivation.

edit on 14-9-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

I gotta go with you on this one. I think "irrelevance" would be a more accurate term, from a purely technical standpoint.

New to this as well I see.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
sorry. formatting error.
edit on 14-9-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I'm not trying to hammer on you brother, I'm just trying to understand you're thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join