It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos the next super nation after USA is finally destroyed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think the nation that will be superior to the U.S. hasn't been made yet. Like Elysium kind of thing. Or an underwater nation, that would be cool.

We would be pretty dumb to give up the number one position, we must keep it by any means necessary.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Prene

China.

To obvious.

Most superpowers come out of nowhere.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
yeaah sure obviously something conspiracy forum people can decide. duh.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

We would be pretty dumb to give up the number one position, we must keep it by any means necessary.

Actually your pretty dumb to keep it.

As Britain found out, once you stop being world police and trying to hold the world in a iron grip you can focus your money at home and your domestic standard of living goes up.

Right now the USA is only number at military spending, debt and prison population.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If one believes that the prophesies of Daniel are supposed to repeat at the end times what they are predicting is that there would be like 4 major powers though it only goes into details of the war that's supposed to happen between 2 of them.

The 2 in question are the kingdom of the north vs the kingdom of the south. The north appears to be a confederation of European and American nations while the south appears to be a federation of middle eastern nations.

As the story goes after WW3 and the destruction of many national governments the survivors form these confederations then sign a non-aggression pact. Then a Egyptian militia headed by a rogue prince Pearl Harbor Italy and gets control of Rome and Vatican City. And escapes with spoils of war and hostages.

This triggers WW4 and major WW2 type battles that rage across Africa and the middle east up to the battle of Armageddon.

One thing though. Nothing remotely resembling nukes in that prophesy. All I can think of is they got used in WW3 and they don't have the technology to make more.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Very plausible Gut. I would be inclined to agree but for one glaring reason.

It depends upon the hidden power of the what you call the globalists. Almost by definition they have massive control of world events, yes? They have the structure of the world monetary system to rely upon for financing their plans, yes?
They can purchase and command any number of private armies and mercenaries, yes?

Compare that to Trumps administration and security controls. People who are unnamed walk in and out of his presence, allow book writers to question them and walk among them, pretend to be on his side all the while recording his words.? Right?

Hell, even a couple of days ago a high school kid got close enough to him to mock him from behind his back while he spoke on camera.......

Taking these two well known situations, how can we assume that Trump is any kind of thorn in their side.Seems to me that if he were, the globalists could take him out of the equation with a twitch of their nose.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DIEGLOKE2

To my knowledge, various countries of the world keep asking for the USA's help. We do not go there uninvited. If GB wants to be the world police, I do not think USA would mind. Can you talk to the Queen for us?

edit on 14-9-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: I'm not bad with grammer. We had many fun times before she passed away.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Obviously, China... no one else compares.

Get nukes involved... no one.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

China all the way. They have been playing the long game and.. They are winning.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Taking these two well known situations, how can we assume that Trump is any kind of thorn in their side.Seems to me that if he were, the globalists could take him out of the equation with a twitch of their nose.

What do you think?

Yeah, agreed. I ponder that daily and haven't landed on a theory just yet. From it's just a matter of time until they do to he's a globalist Trojan horse to 3 or 4 more fairly plausible contenders that could fit what we're seeing.

What's kind of weird to me though, T, is that everything thrown at him seems to bounce back and blow up on his adversaries. It's dang near uncanny. That could fit with the Trojan horse/controlled opposition theory or he's on the up & up against the globalist plan and has some other kind of protection.

The globalists and China though---that's straight up CFR philosophy.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
England.

It's always been England.

It'll always be England, as long as the square mile exists.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There is only one Super Nation. It hold sufficient influence over most of the developed world. It is far beyond the US.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Were you all asleep.
The meek will inherent the Earth.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If you want to be futuristic id say the mars colony. From there they will base resources gathered from mining asteroids and saturns moons. And the truly wealthy will use it as an escape from overcrowding

See at this point whats going to destroy the US is globalisation. So there won't really be another country taking over.
edit on 9/14/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

If the current star system that is approaching us does what was recorded through history,that would be a moot point,as the entire planet would be thrown out of orbit

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

China.

Really, what DB said,

China has always been very patient. Just cruising, slowly making wake, checking out the scenery. Has cities ready to populate.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
it amuses me - that people claim // speculate - the " destruction of the USA " - then blithley assume that the nation they dream will be the " next super power " will actuallly survive the events that downfall the USA

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I am hoping its Costa Rica.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

There won’t be one single nation on top, that’s what globalisation is about.
Of course it will only serve the interests of the super rich and powerful just like nations have.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Wow, never heard that before...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join