It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos the next super nation after USA is finally destroyed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
When a society claims that wise old people are stupid, and that the David Hoggs have all the answers, its finished.

So what's the next new national superpower gonna be? Is there a country that isn't currently brainwashing their children with utter filth then claiming the children have all the answers? Or is Vespucia gonna get off its ass and send the evil embracing Synagogue of Satan pedophile brainwashers packing?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

China.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
When a society claims that wise old people are stupid, and that the David Hoggs have all the answers, its finished.

So what's the next new national superpower gonna be? Is there a country that isn't currently brainwashing their children with utter filth then claiming the children have all the answers? Or is Vespucia gonna get off its ass and send the evil embracing Synagogue of Satan pedophile brainwashers packing?

Asking for a friend.

Nice rant and worthy of an opinion, at least.

The Hopi elders have come to the United nations twice to warn them of what is coming. They did not listen.

SoOo, if I have my prophecies correct civilization will collapse again, this time from the fire made by man.

In that context, we will find out who the next world super power is in 5-10 thousand years.

Have a drink and relax! It's just history repeating itself... nothing you can do about it anyways.

edit on 13-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Cabal will be kicked out of country, if not then the country will self destruct due to civil war. In that case either Russia or China will lead world. I'm really hoping we can kick out the few who control the federal reserve and the ones that are raping the American people so blatantly

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Asking for a friend.

Why do people keep repeating this like you have friends?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That's easy we can kickout New York, New Jersey, 3/4 of New England and most importantly California . Then we would be back on top.
edit on 13-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Australia.

We got Pine Gap and no regular leader. We also have all the intel on everything, an assortment of US nukes no-ones aware of, lots of ships and subs and a population comprised mainly of criminals.

You're all #in screwed.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh crap.

You have drop bears too.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

USA Super nation... Ahaha good one.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

China.

The hardcore globalists through CFR, Trilateral, etc. have long ago chosen China and our sold-out politicos have been working hard to make that happen all the while managing the decline of the U.S. that they themselves have facilitated.

The only credit I can give FBI Director Christopher Wray so far is that he acknowledges China as our number one threat instead of acting like it's Russia.

Interestingly enough President Trump has decided to take that assumption (and its consequences to our economy) to task and thus we have a war by proxy through the tariff strategy primarily. This was unexpected by our overlords and China is actually economically vulnerable enough that there's an outside chance of ruining their plans.

Should those plans be ruined, Russia might be able to capitalize. However, since WWIII is becoming more likely each day...no telling who it might be when the radioactive dust settles so to speak.

edit on 13-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Also the worlds only poisonous mammal.
edit on 13-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wrong thread or were you referring to DB?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Wrong thread or were you referring to DB?

I've had my shots!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I was referring to DB ,somehow I stuffed up the reply...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I was referring to DB ,somehow I stuffed up the reply...

Okay, now you're just confusing me.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

He said we have drop bears , and I added we also have the only poisonous mammal.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know what world war 3 is going to be fought with, but world war 4 is gonna be fought with sticks and stones

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Prene

Asking for a friend.

Nice rant and worthy of an opinion, at least.

The Hopi elders have come to the United nations twice to warn them of what is coming. They did not listen.

SoOo, if I have my prophecies correct civilization will collapse again, this time from the fire made by man.

In that context, we will find out who the next world super power is in 5-10 thousand years.

Have a drink and relax! It's just history repeating itself... nothing you can do about it anyways.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

He said we have drop bears , and I added we also have the only poisonous mammal.

Ah okay.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Quote: "The Hopi elders have come to the United nations twice to warn them of what is coming. They did not listen."

I like to read advice from native peoples- tends to help me frame perspectives from which I have no real insight. Please provide some links that will give me insight to "What is coming".

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Bouvet Island.

(nod)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join