It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you still dont think this isnt a globalist coup d'etat........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

As if you would agree with anything I have to say, so why should I take your question seriously?

If you really want my serious answer, I’d keep them together in a supervised, safe, comfortable environment until I could get more information on them. If they were a legit family, I’d offer the adults a work visa and a chance to work towards citizenship.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I think a lot of reforms are needed, so I don’t support ICE as is.

Would you care to elaborate on that statement? It's quite blanketed, and doesn't support your feelings.

What about ICE needs to be reformed, and what are your suggestions?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If Trump were such a threat they would kill him, not let him continue to sit in the oval office and dismantle everything they've worked for over the past 2 years. This is nothing but a dog and pony show and you guys are falling for it.

Again, if they wanted Trump gone they'd simply kill him. They've done it before so why not again? Because Trump is following his marching orders and being the conduit for the total division of our country, that's why. He loves the attention regardless of whether it's negative or not, he made a deal a long time ago and he is now repaying his handlers for the fame and fortune they allowed him to have.

Wake the eff up, Trump is nothing more than a reality TV star playing his part in this drama filled and scripted soap opera. He'd be dead by now if he were such a threat to those in power.
edit on 9/12/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That's easy, since they are all committing a crime immediately send them back to where ever they came from. No jail, just a one way trip out of America and never let them back into the country even if they try to do it the legal way

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If we're eliminating federal borders I want my last ten years federal taxes back.

That should be plenty to secure my property against the onslaught.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

EVERY ILLEGAL IS A CRIMINAL

That’s like saying everyone who smokes pot in a state that hasn’t legalized it is a CRIMINAL. Not exactly the same thing as raping children.

There are people who come here illegally because they are desperate, and they don’t have the money or the time or the know how to come here legally. That doesn’t mean that those people are bad, or mean, or intend to hurt anyone.

Democratic National Committee deputy chair Keith Ellison, D-Minn., wore a black shirt that read, "Yo no creo en fronteras."

In English, that sentence translates to, "I don't believe in borders."

Why does the DNC allow extremist leadership then?

I don’t know. Maybe they should shoot him.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

But what would you do? Are they trafficking? What if they are kidnapped? How do you know they’re related? These are all questions any sane person would have to figure out.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

ICE didn't exist until the younger Bush administration

Sure, next you'll be saying the pledge of allegiance was only invented in the 50's.

You know, Republicans were made when Bush made Homeland Security, they said it was big government. Now they love it for some reason.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If Trump were such a threat they would kill him, not let him continue to sit in the oval office and dismantle everything they've worked for over the past 2 years. This is nothing but a dog and pony show and you guys are falling for it.

Again, if they wanted Trump gone they'd simply kill him. They've done it before so why not again? Because Trump is following his marching orders and being the conduit for the total division of our country, that's why. He loves the attention regardless of whether it's negative or not, he made a deal a long time ago and he is now repaying his handlers for the fame and fortune they allowed him to have.

Wake the eff up, Trump is nothing more than a reality TV star paying his part in this drama filled soap opera. He'd be dead by now if he were such a threat to everyone.

Very simple. They are afraid to. They realize that Trump was elected largely as a symbol of discontent with the status quo. Now if that very same status quo kills him, or more importantly if they are suspected or even percieved as being behind it, it could conceivably result in a very messy and uncontrolled revolt against them. And they control a lot less than they would like to have people think. What would happen if a million angry people marched on Washington and seized the capital because they no longer felt that the people residing there represented them? If they remove Trump they are sitting on a powderkeg and they know it. Look at our country, there are a lot of very angry people out there and IMHO it in danger of igniting something very ugly. I honestly hope not and I hope that rational minds prevail and we learn to listen and to talk to each other again with civility. Civil unrest on that scale is something no one wants.
edit on 12-9-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That’s like saying everyone who smokes pot in a state that hasn’t legalized it is a CRIMINAL.

Um, I'm not sure if you are aware, but if you smoke pot in a state that hasn't legalized it, yes, technically you are a criminal. Even further beyond that, if you use marijuana in a state that has legalized it, you are STILL a criminal since it is illegal by federal law.

It's a bad law and needs to be changed, and there is a great argument for changing that law.

link   
a reply to: CB328

If my memory serves correct, obama resigned the patriot act and added to it.... sooo

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

As if you would agree with anything I have to say, so why should I take your question seriously?

If you really want my serious answer, I’d keep them together in a supervised, safe, comfortable environment until I could get more information on them. If they were a legit family, I’d offer the adults a work visa and a chance to work towards citizenship.

How long would it take to determine if they were a legitimate family? Until that time, where do you house them? At what cost to the taxpayer when you multiply this group x 10000 ? What if while they are being housed together, the adults are mistreating the children? What do they do while incarcerated, do you provide free education, health care, entertainment?

These are valid questions and concerns that must be answered.

And while this all happens, each step costs money and more and more arrive.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I think a lot of reforms are needed, so I don’t support ICE as is.

Would you care to elaborate on that statement? It's quite blanketed, and doesn't support your feelings.

What about ICE needs to be reformed, and what are your suggestions?

I agree with this former ICE official. I’ll let him speak for me.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I tried starting this line of thinking last summer (Linky Here) . There is a definite issue taking place by these Globalists. Just look around the world and see them watch their toys get broken.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well, I’m not in charge of that, but I’m convinced there are people smarter than me who can figure all that out. Separate Interviews? Cross-checking answers? Monitoring their interactions when they don’t know someone’s watching?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well, I’m not in charge of that, but I’m convinced there are people smarter than me who can figure all that out. Separate Interviews? Cross-checking answers? Monitoring their interactions when they don’t know someone’s watching?

Exactly....you don't know. There are people more knowledgeable than you making these decisions each day. Yet, you disagree with their decision based upon your ignorance of the details.

Thank you for being honest.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

What happened after Kennedy was killed? Nothing, the "status quo" kept chugging along.

To think those in power are afraid of anyone revolting against them is ridiculous. Who exactly are "they" to begin with? You don't know and neither do I so who would we go after? Specific names please, not vague generalizations.

They aren't afraid of anyone revolting, were too comfortable to revolt against anything. They could easily kill Trump and everything would continue as normal for them, to think otherwise is naive.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The refugee crisis will serve as a powerful tool to push the world ever closer to “global governance"
Rather than helping out their fellow human beings, they actually created the crisis and the suffering behind it.
bombed the smithereens out of these country's under the supposed authority of the UN.
And they are using it to advance multiple, related agendas — primarily globalism.

They are openly bragging about it."The days of hiding behind borders and fences are long gone. We have to work together and cooperate together to make a better world."

People riding the fence need to decide which side your on......

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
edit on 12-9-2018 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Just because I agree with some type of gun legislation doesn’t mean I have to personally write the legislation myself. Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Just because I agree with some type of gun legislation doesn’t mean I have to personally write the legislation myself. Give me a break.

Great non-sequitur.

Can we stay on the topic please and not attempt to deflect?

The CONGRESS is the one that created and passed those rules you seem to disagree with. At a time when the Congress was controlled by the Democratic party. The border patrol are merely enforcing actual laws in the best way they can. Laws which the former administration unilaterally decided should not be followed. You know, like dictators do, decide unilaterally what laws they agree or do not agree with and then force their police to bow to their will.

Want the laws changed, then get Congress to change them it is THEIR job to do that, not the president.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join