It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three men rob store when clerk passes out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yeah, this is in the rant section.

It's bad enough that three men robbed a convenience when the clerk passed out right in front of them but the part that really pissed me off was that they didn't call for help. The man could have died just laying on the floor because three monsters would rather have a few dollars than save a life.

The good news is that all three men have been identified. No arrests yet but I'm sure that will come.

The victim is a married father of three children and remains in the hospital in critical condition since September 8th.

thesmokinggun.com...

This kind of story makes it hard to have empathy for people today.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Yeah, this is in the rant section.

It's bad enough that three men robbed a convenience when the clerk passed out right in front of them but the part that really pissed me off was that they didn't call for help. The man could have died just laying on the floor because three monsters would rather have a few dollars than save a life.

The good news is that all three men have been identified. No arrests yet but I'm sure that will come.

The victim is a married father of three children and remains in the hospital in critical condition since September 8th.

thesmokinggun.com...

This kind of story makes it hard to have empathy for people today.

Wow! Criminals didn't stop to do the RIGHT thing?

Crazy.

Seriously? Welcome to humans. Some of them suck.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Color me shocked

Tell me again how morals from the past are old fashioned and we need to 'progress' as a society.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Color me shocked

Tell me again how morals from the past are old fashioned and we need to 'progress' as a society.

There was crime in that fantasy you have of "the past" too.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I prefer my robbers thusly...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

yeah real kind hearted folks, it all started becuse they took a slim jim without paying, he had his spell due to them as he confronted them....then they stole a whopping $178 bucks and left the man on the floor.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Dey dinndooz nuffins, 3 aspiring rapers on their way to church!! Security cameras are racist, everyone knows that!!

new topics

top topics

join