It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Wait so Robert Zemeckis was part of the plot to kill thousands of innocent people, why would he want to do that, or are you suggesting he was forced to make the movie this way with these breadcrumbs, I still think in a court of law that would make him an accomplice.

I am pretty sure the video was originally made to be some kind of satire and there are just a lot of people out there who didn’t get the joke.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So maybe there is some higher consciousness that writers and artist tap into when they sit down and begin to practice their art what ever it maybe, and so that when they are being creative they unknowingly tap into this and pull things from there that are actually going to happen, at which point they put it in their art unawares of the connection.

Hm.

Or Maybe there is some huge illuminati conspiracy that stretches through all of the media, for some sick ritualistic purpose that they feel the need to rub these events in our face out in the open just to prove their smugness.

Hm.

OR perhaps there's just so many crap movies being made that some of them based on the laws of probability will predict something by chance.

I don't know which one seems more likely to you, but I know which one I'm going with.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Somebody sure has a wild imagination. lol

This is all pure coincidence, using hindsight to symbolically link parts of a movie into a world event.
Why would the director of this movie know about 9/11 in advance?
Were Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd in on it too? lol

Maybe it was just the opposite. Maybe Bin Laden got the idea for 9/11 from watching Back to the Future. lol This video reminds me of the fools that believe in Nostradamus' supposed "prophecies" and twist their meanings to fit modern-day world events. Anything can be molded to fit a scenario, after the fact, but if it doesn't foretell the future when it's first presented, it's useless non-information.

Predict the future from a current movie and let's see if it comes true. Then I might believe it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ArouetWell, I was just going to post

How do we know that whomever orchastrated 911 didn't get the idea from this movie?
No time travel required.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wanted to really believe this video had some real proof there was a prediction or foreshadowing to the 9/11 event, but this is a real grasp even by conspiracist standards. What’s the point of a warning if we can’t decipher it until the event has passed? The creator of the video has tried to hard to find a conspiracy with in back to the future and has used small segments of the film to try to explain his theory. I am sure we can find segments of other films or Simpsons episodes that can do a better job.
And the movie the walk (2015) is about Philippe Petit and his tight rope walk that happened in 1974. You could say that the event depicted in the walk was a prediction about a possible attack by foreign entities on the World Trade Center too. Since Petit was not American and that he could fall from the WTC. = WTC, fall, foreign agents. See we can stretch anything

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: ArouetWell, I was just going to post

How do we know that whomever orchastrated 911 didn't get the idea from this movie?
No time travel required.

If you want to wander aimlessly down that corridor, I'm not coming with you.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wait so Robert Zemeckis was part of the plot to kill thousands of innocent people, why would he want to do that, or are you suggesting he was forced to make the movie this way with these breadcrumbs, I still think in a court of law that would make him an accomplice.

I am pretty sure the video was originally made to be some kind of satire and there are just a lot of people out there who didn’t get the joke.

Including the OP.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If time travel is possible at any time in the future or past, it is possible and likely present now.
Food for thought

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

LOL what?
You went there before me.

No, I don't believe it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The point in the mysterious messages in this video and the experiences I have had is that reality is encoded within events or phenomenon; even unto prosaic reality will higher truth invade and offer guidance.

It’s always there for those who have eyes to see.

The higher law or realities will always invade the mundane if it has someone who is trying to get in tune with the higher law
The transcendent will always transverse the mundane when it can

It’s always looking to do so

edit on 12-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Even I think this is a stretch too far...interesting fact of the day though, Jack Sarfatti was the inspiration for the doc brown character.

Sometime art does imitate real life...or the other way round depending on your perspective.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

gives something of a genus

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's not a prediction if they were involved in making it happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
Predict the future from a current movie and let's see if it comes true. Then I might believe it.

I'll take a stab at it. If Eyes Wide Shut is considered "current". You can see in the following image from the 9:11 time-stamp and then again at the 229:11 time-stamp we're being told something about another crisis. Only a "great earthquake" predicted by Nostradamus would likely qualify as the next 9/11 type disaster. So, my educated guess would be that 229:11 frame is describing this "great earthquake".

It can't be any other location than Los Angeles as Nostradamus describes it as "the great theater full up will be ruined". Great theater = Hollywood/LA. Full up = largely populated city/lots of casualties. The only question would be when. 22 might mean 2022? The question mark is emphasized because as mentioned this is just a wild stab. (My guess is it's going to be an "artificial disaster" similar to 9/11. So, this great earthquake is the business end of a weapon - another reason LA fits as a target situated on a fault line.)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's not so much out of contextual conceptualisation however.

Years before the Titanic was built and sunk an author of a book made a story about a ship called "The Titan" that suffered almost word for word the same fate.

In certain circles it's considered a precog creativity response.

Meaning unknown to the creator but later shown to have too much correlation to be written off completely.

The universe is not as cut and dry as you would like my friend.
Though I agree with your scepticism regarding the OP I would recommend that you research matters of "prediction in artistic creativity" in order that you may fully understand that there is a well established reasoning behind WHY people give attention to such matters.

Assuming a placement of argument before research is what leads to folly.

Not saying there is anything to this OP. But you have always shown a critical thought or two in your reason and I felt that I should inform you this sort of matter is not out of the blue for some.

Just because something sounds preposterous in comparison to everyday norms does not make it so

There was a time World Scientists and Journals rejected witness accounts of Meteors by using such ignorance as logic.

Their rejection was based on this alone "because there are no observable rocks in the sky, therefore rocks cannot fall out of the sky."

Do not let a lack of personal investigation on a matter and any corresponding similiarity in other incidents you should investigate blind you from learning new things.

It's like a saying I have for most modern day Atheists which goes as thus :

"Just because you reject what you find unreasonable in favor of scientific reason does not make you Reasonable or Scientific in any sense, as you have chosen a biased view to support what you "believe" where as Scientific Reason and Scientific Scepticism does not Presume or Assume what is fact, for they know lack of evidence is not Evidence of anything at all or the Opposite."

It's ok to doubt sir. To even be shrewdly sceptical. But the truth is we don't actually know the truth.

The only real fact is that we don't know hardly anything at all.

My greatest and best friend is an Atheist, as he challenges blind Faith.
I have explained to him as I explain now to you sir:
There are two types of people in the world and both can be equally ignorant and stupid.

One type, the believer, lives in a universe where in their minds eye ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, and nothing is IMPOSSIBLE.

The Other Type, Believes only in what they can See, and lives in a Universe where they are Constrained by LIMITATIONS.

The difference between a believer and a non believer is Limitless and Limitations.

It's also the reason that our greatest inventions were found and thought up by people of FAITH.

Because if all you focus on is what is known to you as the end all be all, then how can you bring change to the world?

Invention is the result of Limitless Possibility in thought.

Not to say you should become religious,
But more to say you should always allow some part of your mind to contemplate how anything "Might be So".

Just keep an open mind, allow yourself to entertain the possibility, and always question the veracity and viability of what you "think" you know.

edit on 29-10-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I post this every year on this unfortunate anniversary of 911.

I believe there is a deep mystery to 911 which transcends our conspiracy theories.

Here is the classic YouTube video with over 4 million views that alludes this deep mystery

May God give relief and justice to all those affected by this dark day

It would be kind of 'tarded for any secret organization to leave "that" kind of a message in BTTF movies in the 'real world'. Also, there is no future prediction in the real world. It's just not possible.

The real explanation is that we live in a virtual world, where future predictions are possible.

THE BIG QUESTION IS: since this prediction was accurate, what is the next prediction?

The answer is: Captain America Civil War ---> I think you know what's coming next -- WAR!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The video is not satire ... it's a real message ... the only satire is your face

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is it a prediction if it is a planned event?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EraTera2

The video is not satire ... it's a real message ... the only satire is your face

Some message for the good it did. Is it really a message if it is only intelligible with hind sight?

I predict someone will get drunk, drive, and crash into an oncoming car.

I predict someone will drive and text, resulting in a head on car collision.

I saw a movie that predicted a suicide bomber.

Now that you know the future,go stop the listed events........

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This was creepy.
edit on 25-7-2019 by richie221 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join