It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lies of 5th dimensional consciousness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't know if I ever have or ever will achieve 5D consciousness but there is a lot of BS out there giving some bad advice.

Differance between 3d 4d and 5d

I think when you reach 5d everything is not "hunky-dory". It is not just about good and trying make life filled with love. There are "places" out there in the whole of creation that are just plain bad and you can't just ignore once you open the door. Fulfilling joy is just there, there are more important things to ponder and set as goals. Like saving the rest of the Universe. Unconditional love is great and all but I found that that is just another diversion, like fear.

Everything is connected. The good the bad and the ugly. Do you really think a hostile entity will allow its darkness to disappear without a fight?

I think it is more about awareness then anything else.

If you don't like it to bad, life is not puppies and kittens.

idk

2 liars about 5D consciousness
edit on 11-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: link

edit on 11-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: misspelled title

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
THE 3 STATES (WAKING, DREAM, DREAMLESS SLEEP)
There is no difference between the dream and the waking state except that the dream is short and the waking long.

Both are the result of the mind. Our real state is beyond the waking, dream and sleep states, is called turiya (witness consciousness).

The Self (awareness) alone exists, and remains as it is.

The three states owe their existence to avichara (non-inquiry into the Self and hence ignorance of reality), and inquiry (into the truth) puts an end to them.

However much one may explain, this fact will not become clear till one attains Self-realization (of awareness) and wonders how he was blind to the self-evident and only existence so long.

All that we see is a dream, whether we see it in the dream state or waking state. On account of some arbitrary standards about the duration of the experience and so on, we call one experience a dream and another waking experience.

With reference to reality both the experiences are unreal. A man might have such an experience as getting anugraha (grace) in his dream and the effects and influence of it on his entire subsequent life may be so profound and so abiding that one cannot call it unreal, while calling real some trifling incident in the waking life that just flits by, is casual and of no moment and is soon forgotten.

Once I had an experience, a vision or a dream, whatever you may call it. I and some others including Chadwick had a walk on the hill. Returning we were walking along a huge street with great buildings on either side. Showing the street and the buildings, I asked Chadwick and others whether anybody could say that what we were seeing was dream and they all replied "Which fool will say so?"" and so we walked along and entered the hall and the vision or dream ceased, or woke up.

What are we to call this?

Just before waking up from sleep, there is a very brief state free from thought. That should be made permanent.

In dreamless sleep there is no world, no ego and no unhappiness. But the Self (awareness) remains. In the waking state there are all these. Yet there is the Self. One has only to remove the transitory happenings in order to realize the ever-present beatitude of the Self (awareness).

Your nature is bliss.

Find that (awareness) on which all the rest are imposed and you then remain as the pure Self (your inner awareness).

In sleep there is no space or time. They are concepts which arise after the 'I' thought has arisen (at the sub-conscious level). YOU (awareness) are beyond time and space.

The 'I' thought is limited 'I'. The real 'I' (awareness) is unlimited, universal, beyond time and space.

Just while rising from sleep and before seeing the objective world there is a state of awareness which is your pure Self (pure awareness without subject/object division). That must be known.

Our real nature is mukti (liberation). But we are imagining that we are bound and are making various strenuous attempts to become free, while we are all the time free. This will be understood only when we reach that stage. We will be surprised that we frantically were trying to attain something which we have always been and are.

An illustration will make this clear. A man goes to sleep in this hall. He dreams he has gone on a world tour, is roaming over hill and dale, forest and country, desert and sea, across various continents and, after many years of weary and strenuous travel returns to this country and walks into this hall.

Just at that moment he wakes up and finds he has not moved an inch, but was sleeping where he lay down. He has not returned after great effort to the hall but is and always has been in the hall. It is exactly like that.

If it be asked why being free we imagine we are bound, I answer "Why being in this hall did you imagine you were on a world adventure, crossing hill, dale, desert and sea?"

It is all mind or maya (the world illusion).- Sri Ramana

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Life maybe a dream but there are still bad dreams and bad actors. You can't have bliss without total horror to be its opposite. You wouldn't know bliss if you didn't have fear to compare it to, if not it would just be being.

That's all I got as a reply

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Why do I get the feeling this is not a good idea - walk ins. Possession.

goldenageofgaia.com...

“Of course when you rise up into the higher levels, you have a simple transition from one life to another without going through death. You do it through your own choosing, as you decide when it is your time to move on. You can literally step out of your old body into a new one as you desire.” (1)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Something about the information either triggered you, or resonated with you very deeply, in order to make an entire thread about.

Everything we need is right there inside us.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

idk it is like when he dies he will say "I chose to die" instead of living forever or at least 50 more years then the oldest human.

If he does get someone else's body then he would be like a demon possessing a unsuspecting victim. Even if it is his body but in another Universe then he is still taking the other hims body.

idk

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Something about the information either triggered you, or resonated with you very deeply, in order to make an entire thread about.

Everything we need is right there inside us.

it did and it is in us all but to say it is only about unconditional love ticks me off. That is just one side of the coin.

but definitely triggered

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I believe you have to be enlightened or near enlightenment to experience 5-d consciousness. To experience such a state would requires serious transformation that 99.9% of humanity isn't at in my opinion.

It just seems like a talking point for new age spirituality. 5-d or 4-d conscoiusness. It seems like a mute point unless discussed amongst the extreme-spiritual people.

Alot of con-men/women out there that use the lingo of spirituality to convince their viewers that they know some secret knowledge.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I believe you have to be enlightened or near enlightenment to experience 5-d consciousness. To experience such a state would requires serious transformation that 99.9% of humanity isn't at in my opinion.

It just seems like a talking point for new age spirituality. 5-d or 4-d conscoiusness. It seems like a mute point unless discussed amongst the extreme-spiritual people.

Alot of con-men/women out there that use the lingo of spirituality to convince their viewers that they know some secret knowledge.

was listening to blue man group when I saw blueman12 's post. That was cool.

I hate how people make enlightenment into a kind of thing only happy people can achieve.

Anybody can do it in the right state of mind.

idk

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You have to define unconditional love exactly since some souls create other definitions to make it logical, known and not a Mystery.

Loving the potential of a soul to to symbiotic things is not the same as allowing a soul to become a monster causing suffering.

Unconditional love is often used by the most insane souls to not have to deal with their insane behavior causing suffering to all around them. It is the Stockholm syndrome manipulation.

I have had my own connection to the higher levels. The information I have been raising to consciousness tell me karma is the real deal. True Oneness with another is based on symbiotic behavior not on manipulating the others emotionally to ignore insane flaws in yourself that you do not want to fix and give you an advantage over others.

With a logical being there will be no need to force a soul into the mirror with "the feeling of unconditional love" manipulation that the higher level chi flower:s can create. The logical masters of consciousness will know the people who manipulate emotions deserve the same back and are not part of the logical masters of consciousness. They will swat the annoying Ones away like a human swat away a fly by making the annoying ONE feel it needs to go into the mirror to get to the source of unconditional love.

And the manipulators get to know that they failed the test and how bad they failed and are sent back to fix themselves.

Building a mystery is for those who do not know and cannot quantify what they mean.

edit on 12-9-2018 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2018 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Life is one big colossal distraction for something else.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You pretty much nailed The Tao Te Ching, succinctly too I might add. If You've never read The Tao, here is a copy:

www.sacred-texts.com...

I've NEVER known anyOne who has read The Tao and not been expanded in their thinking.

Wasn't it Jesus the Chris† who said "Fear not"? Here is a 'grab bag' of 'Fear of Death'

whale.to...

Here are some quotes from The Tao, take heed of the 3rd and final:

“The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long.”
― Lao Tzu, Te Tao Ching

“When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

“A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

That is my goal, to figure out what "they" don't want us to see.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I had some experiences too, which is why I know a lot of the new age types are spewing is BS.
Like you said , they will find out when they die causing them to reincarnate.

Good song by the way, to bad there are not more like Sarah.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

idk I just don't think where I am trying to get out of life can be taught. I am sure they can get you on the "right" path but to truly advance you just have to have a sort of epiphany... idk

I just don't think it is like math or science or an accountant where you go to school and bam your a expert. It is a lot to do with life, and how you interpret it even if you have the most boring life.

I don't read up on this topic and I like to consider myself at least a novice. One day I hope to be a "master"

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

To mathematically calculate a rotation (or transformation) in higher dimensions than that of space-time, you have to skip to 8D math. Just as the first 3 dimensions must be qualified by time (the 4th dimension), so the 5th dimension would be but one axis in an incomplete complex.

So I would say 5th dimensional state consciousness would be very incomplete, and even premature, so to speak. It would suck.

edit on 12-9-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It wasn't that long ago where I had this idea that an enlightened human would no longer suffer. That no matter what happened to them they would deal with it blissfully.

So naive.

Now it seems that, regardless of the life you've thus far built, if you foster some awareness within yourself, then the fight starts then. There was and is undoubtedly things in your life that need attention and if you are now at some level of awakening, then you just officially ran out of excuses for keeping any aspects of your life in disarray.

Are you more likely to face the challenges of life with more love and humility? Yes, hopefully, but you won't fully escape pain and darkness. In fact, pain and darkness are where the problems that need fixing live and you'll need to visit them if you want yourself and your family and your world to see any growth.

The idea of enlightenment used to sound like a Utopia where all problems and conflicts and inner turmoils just ceased to be, but THAT life would be a trap. That life would be willingly putting on a blindfold so that you could live in bliss.

Enlightenment is seeing the truth of how you've been living your life here on Earth. It is seeing that there is a huge, beautiful, DAUNTING mountain before you and enlightenment is making that climb as consciously as you are able. Consciousness is connecting to everyone around you in all the unique ways you will because not only do they also face this mountain, but your collective drive to the top is the evolution (in every sense of the word) of our species.

We will NEED this awareness to get Us to the next level or phase of life on Earth.
edit on 14-9-2018 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What would 5th dimensional consciousness be without a Creator Spirit?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: AthlonSavage

That is my goal, to figure out what "they" don't want us to see.

What is seeing will never be seen!
And it will never be found or achieved because it is never not here.............just overlooked.

“Being himself the Supreme Being, but thinking himself to be separate, man strives to become united; what is stranger than this?” ~Ramana Maharshi
edit on 23-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

"The name that can be named is not the eternal name"

So the MSM can't help with ego death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join