It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler handed cops drugs after mom was pulled over: police

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Lmao, bad timing kid, that is a timeout for sure. That being said - it was weed. Should parents really lose their child over cannabis?

The police might as well start showing up and snatching children from families every Sunday during the football game for having a Bud Light.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
well laws are different state to state.
i was under the impression that you could not have an open container in your car even if under the seat but i could be wrong.

It reeeally varies by state. My state says the passenger can have an open container, and can be actively drinking from said container, with no repercussions. Now if you're driving alone, an empty under the seat would be a problem. But your passenger could have an open fifth and as long as you, the driver, don't appear to be under the influence it's all good. Pot, however, is another story (for now, at least).

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Was the toddler charged with possession? Zero tolerance and all?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Worthy of years in prison?
Lmao, I'm glad you don't control UK justice, lame fine and short driving bans here, only prison if you kill someone.
Years in prison lol, police state much?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You can drink while driving in the UK so long as your blood alcohol level is below the limit.
I have often drunk a can of beer while driving after work.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join