It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will answer 99% of your questions about 9/11.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What I don't understand about 9/11 is why people are so hung up on the official story. Why is it so outrageous to suggest the terrorists were capable of rigging the buildings for demolition. The evidence clearly supports controlled demolition. What difference does it make how the buildings were brought down?

Why is the official explanation so important is mind boggling to me. NIST is clearly fudging their results by not making their computer models public. At some point, just like JFK, the investigation will be reopened.

edit on 11-9-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

@ 24:44 of the video I realised something....could the Aluminum from the planes have been used as a component of thermite...if the rest of the ingredients and needed catalysts were already inside the building....makes me wonder if they painted the inside of the building with the other ingredients besides aluminum needed to produce or enhance thermite or its reaction and accomodated the process.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There was radiation measured. And cancer rates skyrocketed. It's just never reported.

And here we have another winner!

Not only cancer rates, but the types of cancer typical for radiation poisoning.

By the way folks, there is a huge difference between the amount of radiation released from an underground nuclear detonation, compared to an atmospheric one. And Dimitry Khalezov is very well placed to understand this.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

- How could the wings of aluminum planes (let alone the rest of the aluminum planes) cut through massive double-walled 2-inch thick steel beams?

Much of your questions I think is answered by the word energy. There was a lot of energy with an AC moving 500+ MPH loaded with fuel and many parts made out of steel, titanium etc too.

- What caused the underground fires at ground zero to burn for more than 3 months?

I can't imagine the sheer force of a building that size collapsing in on itself as the massive force almost reached terminal velocity with an energy that was so great that all that steel might as well have been putty.

- What penetrated several walls of the Pentagon and left a nice round hole in each of those walls, and especially WHY?

Engines, gears, fuselage... My guess

- Why was the Sears tower in Chicago evacuated and not the Empire State building in New York?

- Why were fighter jets sent towards the Atlantic Ocean and not towards New York city?

I don't think we knew what was going on and people made decisions based on faulty information at the moment. I think everyone was just running around in circles screaming "what do we do?" It was a rather wakeup moment for the US anyway you look at it.

- Why did the South tower, which was hit after the North tower, “collapse” first?

Easy answer here is the second AC hit lower so there was many more floors of weight above the impact point. This created a shorter burn time to reach the point of collapse. I think this alone shows us that the planes caused the collapse to the towers. This is not something you can plan as to where the AC would hit.

- Why were so many cars around the World Trade Center burned in such a strange way (half burned), and why were most of them police cars?

- Why did the collapse of WTC 7 look so different from the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2?

Once again massive amounts of energy was created...I don't think people can understand just how much... I can repeat this line over and over to many of your questions...

1000s of conspiracies here and with the official report only one is correct, I like John Lear's the best... Aliens...

edit on 11-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There was radiation measured. And cancer rates skyrocketed. It's just never reported.

Prove it, show me actual data that proves radiation levels in New York consistent with that of a nuclear detonation.

Show me actual accounts of people coming down with radiation sickness in the aftermath of the attacks, actually prove it.

If you are making a claim as if it is a fact then provide evidence for it otherwise your "fact" is much like my "fact" about how the sky is actually a giant glass dome.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

@ 24:44 of the video I realised something....could the Aluminum from the planes have been used as a component of thermite...if the rest of the ingredients and needed catalysts were already inside the building....makes me wonder if they painted the inside of the building with the other ingredients besides aluminum needed to produce or enhance thermite or its reaction and accomodated the process.

Thermite?

Dude I thought we were talking about how it was mini-nukes.

Or where the planes all holograms.

Hang on no, av got it, it was space weapons.

Couldn't possibly have just be 19 bad guys who hijacked some planes and smashed them into buildings though, that would be way to far fetched.....

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No.

The only thing that has enough energy to produce what we saw on 9/11 (turning all that steel into fine dust) is a nuclear explosion. A BIG one, in this case 77 meters underground. 150 kilo-tons. That's what caused the huge 100 meter diameter cavity with the molten rock surrounding it. (see the photos in the pdf)

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thermite?

Couldn't possibly have just be 19 bad guys who hijacked some planes and smashed them into buildings though, that would be way to far fetched.....

Did you read my OP?... I specifically said that it wasn't't mini nukes. They were 150 kilo-tons, 77 meters below the surface.

As far as the 19 highjackers: LOL! At least 8 of them were found alive after 9/11. (read the pdf) Pretty tough guys, those highjackers...

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No.

The only thing that has enough energy to produce what we saw on 9/11 (turning all that steel into fine dust) is a nuclear explosion. A BIG one, in this case 77 meters underground. 150 kilo-tons. That's what caused the huge 100 meter diameter cavity with the molten rock surrounding it. (see the photos in the pdf)

soulwaxer

WOW,

Slowly backs out of thread........

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ive said it before . I want to believe the OS but the whole no cameras at the pentagon thing make my BS sensors max out.

It was the 21st century and this was the Pentagon for christs sake.

In 03 or 04 there was local girl who got kidnapped from Target . They had video of her car pulling in the pot then video of his car pulling in the lot.

They had video of her walking across the parking lot and into the store then video of him walking through the lot and into the store.

They had video of her walking around the store and video of him stalking her.

video of both of them leaving. then video of him grabbing her in the lot, then video of him driving out of the lot with her.

This was at Target for christs sake, but the PENTAGON had no camera.

Yeah thats some bull caca right there.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

So today's a better day than the last 6000 days of discussion ?

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

- How could the wings of aluminum planes (let alone the rest of the aluminum planes) cut through massive double-walled 2-inch thick steel beams?

Much of your questions I think is answered by the word energy. There was a lot of energy with an AC moving 500+ MPH loaded with fuel and many parts made out of steel, titanium etc too.

- What caused the underground fires at ground zero to burn for more than 3 months?

I can't imagine the sheer force of a building that size collapsing in on itself as the massive force almost reached terminal velocity with an energy that was so great that all that steel might as well have been putty.

- What penetrated several walls of the Pentagon and left a nice round hole in each of those walls, and especially WHY?

Engines, gears, fuselage... My guess

- Why was the Sears tower in Chicago evacuated and not the Empire State building in New York?

- Why were fighter jets sent towards the Atlantic Ocean and not towards New York city?

I don't think we knew what was going on and people made decisions based on faulty information at the moment. I think everyone was just running around in circles screaming "what do we do?" It was a rather wakeup moment for the US anyway you look at it.

- Why did the South tower, which was hit after the North tower, “collapse” first?

Easy answer here is the second AC hit lower so there was many more floors of weight above the impact point. This created a shorter burn time to reach the point of collapse. I think this alone shows us that the planes caused the collapse to the towers. This is not something you can plan as to where the AC would hit.

- Why were so many cars around the World Trade Center burned in such a strange way (half burned), and why were most of them police cars?

- Why did the collapse of WTC 7 look so different from the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2?

Once again massive amounts of energy was created...I don't think people can understand just how much... I can repeat this line over and over to many of your questions...

1000s of conspiracies here and with the official report only one is correct, I like John Lear's the best... Aliens...

Read the pdf. Use the index if you want to save time. Get educated!

soulwaxer

link   

a nuclear explosion. A BIG one, in this case 77 meters underground. 150 kilo-tons.

So your saying that there was a bomb, 3 times bigger than the Hiroshima bomb that was just sitting under the world trade centre.

How did it get there?

Why didn't all of the buildings collapse completely?

Why is their zero evidence of radioactive fallout or sickness, in this scenario the bomb must have been big enough to cause enough damage at a ground level so some fallout should be expected.

What about the planes?

Who actually done this?

Why do this?

How did nobody spot the bomb?

Why do groups like A/E for 911 Truth not take this seriously?

I could go on all day but there is a endless list of questions that have to be answered with proper sources before any of this can ever be taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

As far as the 19 highjackers: LOL! At least 8 of them were found alive after 9/11. (read the pdf) Pretty tough guys, those highjackers...

The issue of them being found alive has been totally debunked. Link

See how that works, I make a claim, I provide a reference to back it up.

Now you try.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

No.

soulwaxer

WOW,

Slowly backs out of thread........

Wow, giving up so soon? Great! bye

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Today is nothing more than a day to remember why you gave up all you freedoms in exchange for "security"

Today is a day to remind yourself why we have a blank check for killing millions of people in the desert for oil.

take your respect and shove it, why not show some for all the children we killed in the middle east over some blowback.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Prove it, show me actual data that proves radiation levels in New York consistent with that of a nuclear detonation.

Show me actual accounts of people coming down with radiation sickness in the aftermath of the attacks, actually prove it.

If you are making a claim as if it is a fact then provide evidence for it otherwise your "fact" is much like my "fact" about how the sky is actually a giant glass dome.

You are too biased to accept any evidence as being evidence. So, I will just pass on your request.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thermite?

Did you read my OP?... I specifically said that it wasn't't mini nukes. They were 150 kilo-tons, 77 meters below the surface.

soulwaxer

That makes sense...I like the feel of it....and building 7 was pulled or destroyed after the Mayor gave the Military Complex his Civic permission to drop the building for National Security reasons...this means that a Teflon dynamic was CREATED...which we wont go deeply into here....and yes building#7 was pre-wired to be taken down as per National Security protocals.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The issue of them being found alive has been totally debunked. Link

See how that works, I make a claim, I provide a reference to back it up.

Now you try.

Prove it. The debunking was debunked.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You are too biased to accept any evidence as being evidence. So, I will just pass on your request.

ahhh so in other words you have zero evince or response to my question, it should not matter if I am bias or not, if you are going to make a claim that nukes were used or whatever else you want to go for then in a discussion like this you kind of need to back that up otherwise its about as valid as me saying that I can fly like a bird.

Prove it. The debunking was debunked.

There is zero evidence to support the idea that any of the 19 hijackers are alive.

Its quite simple, the whole things started after some crappy reporting but its since been totally debunked, I mean the families of the hijackers have came out and spoke about about their sons deaths.
edit on 11-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join