It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Days have begun?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Are we entering the End Of Days

Traditionally bad things happen Market wise in the fall of the Northern Hemisphere

Dominoes falling spreading contagion to the greater economic community?

Flawless Red Heifer born

Fallout of Hurricane Florence affecting 1 million people – spooking US exchanges?

Coup trying to dump Trump in the US

Run for the Hills?

Thanks for reading.

As this thread takes in a few areas all comments welcomed.

squirrelers.com...

September worst time for Stock Market

Epic Economist
Published on Aug 15, 2018

Today was no exception: according to the IIF's latest Global Debt Monitor, the amount of debt held in the world rose by the biggest amount in two years during the first quarter of 2018, when it grew by 8 trillion dollar to hit a new all-time high of 247 trillion dollar, up from 238 trillion as of Dec. 31, 2017 and up from by 30 trillion dollar from the end of 2016.

Epic Economist
Published on Sep 6, 2018

Shocking video about the coming Economic Collapse and the next Great Depression.

“After a little bit of a lull, the global economic crisis is back with a vengeance. Currencies are collapsing in Argentina, Brazil, India, Turkey and other emerging markets, stock market crash is taking place, and central banks are springing into action. It is being hoped that the financial chaos can be confined to emerging markets so that it will not spread to the United States and Europe to causing a major economic collapse and stock market crash. But of course the global financial system is more interconnected today than ever before, and a massive wave of debt defaults in emerging markets would inevitably have extremely serious consequences all over the planet.

It would be difficult to overstate the potential danger that this new economic crisis poses for all of us. Emerging market economies went on an unprecedented debt binge over the past decade, and a high percentage of those debts were denominated in U.S. dollars. As emerging market currencies collapse, it is going to become nearly impossible to service any debts denominated in U.S. dollars, and that could ultimately mean absolutely enormous losses for international lenders. Our system tends to do fairly well as long as everybody is paying their debts, but once the dominoes begin to tumble the next economic collapse will hit the World.

A global financial collapse has begun, but because it has not really affected the United States too much yet, the mainstream media and most Americans aren’t really paying any attention

But if the stock market crash will happen here too, then it will suddenly be all over the news.

Most people are aware that most of the biggest stock market crashes in U.S. history have happened in the fall. We have definitely entered a “danger zone”, and more shocks seem to hit the global economy with each passing day.”

www.news.com.au... d2
Investors sell off tech shares as tensions escalate between the US and China

TECH giants including Amazon, Tesla and Microsoft have experienced heavy losses as the American stock market nosedives.....

End of days’ prophecy announced by Jewish fundamentalist group linked to Israel government

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

An Israeli Jewish fundamentalist group that received donations from the country’s defence minister has said that an end of times prophecy ushering Armageddon has been fulfilled following the birth of a “flawless” red heifer.

The Temple Institute, which promotes the construction of a third temple on the ruins of Al-Aqsa Mosque, has announced the birth of the first red calf in Israel for 200 year

www.news.com.au... 281a2dc5cd39d1

A BIBLE prophecy predicting the End of Days is feared to come true after the first “red heifer in 2000 years” was born in Israel.

The Temple Institute in Jerusalem announced the calf’s birth on YouTube, saying it would undergo “extensive examination” to determine if it is red all over.

According to The Sun, if the female baby cow is found to be “blemish free”, the Institute will declare that the calf “brings the promise of reinstating Biblical purity to the world”.

In both Christianity and Judaism, the red heifer is central to the prediction about the “end of times”.

After sacrificing the red cow, construction can begin on the Third Temple in Jerusalem.

The Temple Institute and other groups worldwide were set up with the goal of building the Third Temple on Mount Moriah, or on the Temple Mount.

The red heifer (also known as the red cow) was a cow brought to priests for sacrifice in the Hebrew Bible. Jewish and Christian fundamentalists believe that once a red heifer is born they will be able to rebuild the Third Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. But in order to do this, they would have to demolish what stands on the hill today — the Dome of the Rock, an Islamic holy temple

In mainstream Orthodox Judaism, once the Temple is rebuilt the world will welcome the coming of the Jewish Messiah. Humanity will then face the Last Judgment. Everyone who was moral and believed in God will have the privilege of having their name written in the Book of Life. Everyone whose name isn’t in there will be “cast into the lake of fire” (Revelation 21:8)

But some theologians say the building of the Third Temple is linked to ‘Judgement Day’ or the “end of times”.

This apocalyptic event will bring what Christians call “the rapture” — where all Christian believers (living and dead) will rise into the sky and join Christ.

The fate of nonbelievers isn’t quite so promising. For them the rapture means everlasting punishment of their souls in hell.

Rabbi Chain Richman, director of the Institute, believes the time is ripe to build the Third Temple, following the birth of the red heifer.

www.news.com.au... y/43452f3a8007b086a332bb80e285fb23

HURRICANE Florence could intensify yet again with the monster storm on the brink of a Category 5, prompting evacuations of more than one million people in the US to higher ground.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
People were saying similar things about Houston though.

So I'd cross Florence off the list.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Gee I never heard this before. A red heifer is super convincing.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
Gee I never heard this before. A red heifer is super convincing.

I'll believe it when they sacrifice it.

There have been red calves born over the years, but cattle have a sneaky way of suddenly developing odd white patches. So a red heifer today is not a red heifer in 6 months to a year. It has to remain red long enough to be old enough to sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well I hope not. I just sat down for breakfast!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The flawless red hefer was created in a lab.
Hardly a sign from god if man committed to making it happen.

I read about that yesterday and had a laugh at the doom and gloomers trying to bring forth the end of times.

www.rt.com...

The Temple Institute began its Raise a Red Heifer breeding program back in 2015 with the express goal of producing the heifer of prophecy

The group imported the frozen embryos of red Angus cows and implanted them in domestic Israeli cows. Red heifers have been born previously, but were disqualified for failing to meet all the prophetic requirements.

edit on 11-9-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Were a pretty Resilient bunch, thought you Ausies would already know that.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Are we entering the End Of Days

No.

Traditionally bad things happen Market wise in the fall of the Northern Hemisphere

Took me a while to realise you meant Fall as in the season, we call it Autumn.

Dominoes falling spreading contagion to the greater economic community?

By their very nature markets go up and down, its what they do.
I have no idea what 'contagion' you are thinking of though.

Flawless Red Heifer born

Only of relevance to Jews, and doesn't it supposed to signify the imminent rebuilding of The Temple?
Once that has been rebuilt then they believe The Messiah will reveal himself, I think.

Does that imply The End Of Days?

Fallout of Hurricane Florence affecting 1 million people – spooking US exchanges?

Hurricanes aren't exactly a rarity in the US.

Coup trying to dump Trump in the US

A coup?
Please give us evidence of this coup....and why would that indicate some mythical End of Days?

Run for the Hills?

Iron Maiden were ok.....but what have they got to do with anything?

As this thread takes in a few areas all comments welcomed.

To be perfectly honest, and I have no wish to offend, but I expected something different - something better - from you.

edit on 11/9/18 by Freeborn because: Fix quote

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I’m going to be okay. You, I’m not so sure about.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Ughhhh,

Just Ughhhh.............

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I believe this is will be a physical event not a financial one that will be the issue for us Humans. So an Asteroid or Solar flares are more likely to be the source of any future cataclysms on Earth. Wormwood might be coming? Always be ready to meet your maker is what I believe and it won't matter anyway. We either cease to be or we don't to rephrase Hamlet's quote.

ETA

I don't think it is the end soon either.

For Christians our bellwether moment will be when someone in leadership of the "world" and not the US or Russia but all of us or a declared leader, will proclaim that he or she is the God of Earth beings.
edit on 11-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Please elaborate.

I thought ATS actively discouraged posts with zero relevance or meaning?

Be as open as possible, I prefer straight talking over cryptic nonsense.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm hoping for hyperinflation so I can pay off my house with the same amount of money it will take to buy a loaf of bread!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Maybe it's a sign of man playing god....

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Depending on the actual carnage- I'll Let you know how bad it is- if power comes back on in a reasonable time. Right now, the thing is doing 140ish MPH winds.

The birds are extremely busy this morning- and I just get this gut feeling they are preparing to hunker in for the duration.

And in case you're wondering- we're *right* in the 'oh, sh*t' zone. Inland (220 miles), but the blotherdunker is going to pass right over us. *checks Accuweather* Oh. The 'oh, sh*t' zone is most of NC. We're really in the direct path.

Now, I have to do something I haven't ever done... go take pics of our stuff with the waterproof phone.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Maybe it's a sign of man playing god....

That makes sense so , possibly true that such a man playing God thing might be the blasphemy of blasphemies.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: ketsuko

Depending on the actual carnage- I'll Let you know how bad it is- if power comes back on in a reasonable time. Right now, the thing is doing 140ish MPH winds.

The birds are extremely busy this morning- and I just get this gut feeling they are preparing to hunker in for the duration.

And in case you're wondering- we're *right* in the 'oh, sh*t' zone. Inland (220 miles), but the blotherdunker is going to pass right over us. *checks Accuweather* Oh. The 'oh, sh*t' zone is most of NC. We're really in the direct path.

Now, I have to do something I haven't ever done... go take pics of our stuff with the waterproof phone.

All you are going to need is a good umbrella and a decent canoe.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I actually figured out this end of days bit so I'll give you that answer.

In the bible there are 2 prophesies that mention days. The day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea and the 70 week prophesy in Daniel 9. Here's how it works.

In Hosea it was prophesied that Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. But this prophecy gives us a time frame for it. In verse 6-2 it mentions 3 days in the presence of the Lord. 2 days for the curse and the 3rd being the day of Jezreel. BUT. Here's the problem. According to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are 1000 year periods of time. The prophecy is saying the curse is to last 2000 years and then be followed by a 1000 year day of Jezreel.

Now here is how Daniel 9 figures into it. The 70 week prophecy is broken up into 3 time periods. 7 weeks, 62 weeks, and 1 week. The weeks being weeks of years. So translated it's 49 years, 434 years, and 7 years. So then the question is "Was this prophecy completed in the first century AD? NO! See above. If a 2000 year curse started in the first century AD then that final week of years never happened! It's a future event.

So here's how it's going to work out. At the end of the 2nd day of the curse mentioned above the 7 year last week of Daniel 9 is going to run. Both ending at the day of Jezreel. So adding in the Matthew 24 fig tree parables and the fact that a nation of Israel was created in 1948 I would put the start of the day of Jezreel no later than May 15 2028. 80 years after the creation of the nation of Israel.

And that would put the start of the end of days between now up to 2021.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm supposed to be on vacation on Myrtle Beach in October. Do you all think that will still be possible? In regards to the Hurricane, not end of the world .

edit on 11-9-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We have a major road down an embankment. It'll be a river well before we see actual flooding.

Our major concerns are power outages, trees falling down, and looters.

Slightly less major is my idiot food allergies, and what I can eat that's non perishable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join