It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly FIre Exposes Wealthy Mans secret underground tunnels in Washington D.C.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: ArMaP

There is a prosecutor on the case so there appears to be some legal issues

The man digging the tunnels died, it's natural that there is a prosecutor on the case.

Yeah no sht. I was being a smart ass. Did you guys even read what i was responding to?

He’s a non native speaker give him a break might not share the same humor as us ‘Murica types...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

Whether they exist or not is not the question, although I would like to point out that boring machines of vast scale, which run on relatively normal, non-nuclear fuels, are more than capable of eating a hole in any natural structure they are aimed at, so there would never be a need to fuel one with nuclear energy.

No, the real point here is that this fellow is not an example of one of those connected elites we are talking about, and his underground not particularly complex, complex, is not an appropriate example, that can be connected to the ACTUAL bunker systems that ARE there to house certain "necessary figures" safe in the event of a crisis. Again, hand hewn, poorly designed, badly lit, improperly powered DIY projects simply do not come anywhere close to counting.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Lightdhype

Whether they exist or not is not the question, although I would like to point out that boring machines of vast scale, which run on relatively normal, non-nuclear fuels, are more than capable of eating a hole in any natural structure they are aimed at, so there would never be a need to fuel one with nuclear energy.

No, the real point here is that this fellow is not an example of one of those connected elites we are talking about, and his underground not particularly complex, complex, is not an appropriate example, that can be connected to the ACTUAL bunker systems that ARE there to house certain "necessary figures" safe in the event of a crisis. Again, hand hewn, poorly designed, badly lit, improperly powered DIY projects simply do not come anywhere close to counting.

True this guy was far from elite. I also tend to agree on the Nuclear TBM theory, conventional TBMs have been doing just fine for a long time and there’s not much they can’t handle. I’ve never seen proof of an actual nuclear TBM the only advantage that is said to be had by the nuke TBM is prefinished and reinforced tunnel walls by vitrification but again that’s speculation I suspect the nuclear TBM was born out of the fact that it’d need less infrastructure to operate being self fed and not needing heavy duty power demands from the grid or huge above ground generators to power the TBMs thus making the idea of major underground construction under our noses seem more likely than standard logic would allow.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That part of town is full of actual Billionaire-level elites.

Well that would certainly make it interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I get the advantages, but the risks associated with using such a thing are, in my estimation, not worth their use. The fewer things running or using nuclear material as an energy source, the better in my view.

When every volt of power delivered to any system comes exclusively from fuel free sources, the world will be a less terrible thing to live on.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I get the advantages, but the risks associated with using such a thing are, in my estimation, not worth their use. The fewer things running or using nuclear material as an energy source, the better in my view.

When every volt of power delivered to any system comes exclusively from fuel free sources, the world will be a less terrible thing to live on.

Nuclear power when done correctly is the way to go as far as I see it we need thorium molten salt reactors they are completely fail safe and idiot proof. Just be glad project Plowshare never got anywhere....

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I did. Does it change any thing?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I'm surprised he didn't have the worker killed. He must have needed more work done...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The man digging the tunnels died, it's natural that there is a prosecutor on the case.

Convenient.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Convenient.

Not for the home owner...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

To be fair, a lot of "preppers" who build these things or have bunkers installed do so with great attention to secrecy, because they don't want to be sought out in the case of an extreme emergency.

That said, this does seem like some excessively shady stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I did. Does it change any thing?

Was there anything inaccurate about the post?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Yeah no sht. I was being a smart ass. Did you guys even read what i was responding to?

He’s a non native speaker give him a break might not share the same humor as us ‘Murica types...

10-4

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

He should have been staying in the tunnels with Herpes that bad.

edit on 12-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No, am I supposed to only comment on inaccurate posts?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So it says here, Link, that

Maryland prosecutors portray Beckwitt, a 27-year-old millionaire, as a paranoid computer hacker who recklessly endangered Khafra’s life. In May, they secured Beckwitt’s indictment on charges of second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.

Murder AND manslaughter? Surely you can only be charged with one or the other? Or is it that, if they fail with murder, they will go for manslaughter?
edit on 12-9-2018 by Moohide because: wording

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
Or is it that, if they fail with murder, they will go for manslaughter?

That would make some sense, although not much.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No, am I supposed to only comment on inaccurate posts?

Yes.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You're not my boss.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

How did he dispose of all the dirt and debris removed to make the tunnels?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join