It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young blood could be the secret to long lasting health, study finds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Can’t see how drinking it would work.
It would need to go into your bloodstream.[/quote

shoot it into your bloodstream then

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So....I suppose this really does give some credence to the stories of the Elite and blood rites etc? Not so far fetched is it now? Scary stuff
Just like Marina Abramovich

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Duh! Old news. Didnt you see Hillary talking about for best results you use virgins, and be sure to also eat their souls?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Young blood could be the secret to long lasting health, study finds - .... as in baby or child blood?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
young blood the band, look it up cool stuff for the ears

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I don't think this is recent news. I'm fairly sure I read about this back in the dial-up days (gawd that makes me sound old)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I've read all the pizza gate stuff and a few theories about the elites and royals having children kidnapped for rituals or what ever...

I'm not entirely convinced its real, but... there's definitely something there that needs to be looked into.

in saying that, if it is really happening, then I've always thought its because their blood is somehow used as a anti aging concept.

but then it begs the question, why do people die and age? IE the Queen, Koch Brothers, British Politicians, Celebrities...

Is it a worthless cause? is all their kidnapping, killing, blooding or what ever all in vain? if so, why do it?.. is it sexual?

Articles like this and a few others this past 1-2 years... feel like they're deliberately release to start numbing the mind to such concepts and practices, so the penalty when its happening is reveled is nullified.
edit on 11/9/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm not entirely convinced its real, but... there's definitely something there that needs to be looked into.

in saying that, if it is really happening, then I've always thought its because their blood is somehow used as a anti aging concept.

but then it begs the question, why do people die and age? IE the Queen,

The Queen mother was 101 when she died......that's not bad!
And the present Queen is 92 and still working!

edit on 11-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Eating babies to live longer?
Aborted babies for sale in China.

WASHINGTON, May 10, 2012 — China’s one child policy, baby trafficking, and sex trafficking of North Korean women aren’t the worst human rights violation happening in the country. Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is.
www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 11-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

but then it begs the question, why do people die and age? IE the Queen,

The Queen mother was 101 when she died......that's not bad!
And the present Queen is 92 and still working!

true.. but normal people can live to those ages and longer - without the kids blood...

dunno.. will we ever know the truth though?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Inbreds live to 100 years old? Riiiiiiiight.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is why they eat kids and babies that go missing every year.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

All them underground DUMBs could they be stacked with cages of missing children being ciphened for blood like IV chickens. A world black market would buy the blood. Where theres a supply there is always a demand.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Good catch

S & F

Even solid science behind it.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Fountain of Youth? Young Blood Infusions “Rejuvenate” Old Mice

Researchers at Stanford University led by neuroscientist Tony Wyss-Coray showed in a 2014 study that infusions of blood from young mice reversed cognitive and neurological impairments seen in old ones. They used a somewhat bizarre technique in which two mice were sutured together in such as way that they shared a circulatory system (known as parabiosis), and found old mice joined to their youthful counterparts showed changes in gene activity in a brain region called the hippocampus as well as increased neural connections and enhanced “synaptic plasticity”—a mechanism believed to underlie learning and memory in which the strength of neural connections change in response to experience. They also gave old mice infusions of young blood plasma (the liquid component of blood containing proteins and hormones but no cells), which significantly improved their performance in learning and memory tests.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well this is practical.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
AM does appear rather youthful...

As one of the Hollyweird controllers we like to hide this info in plain sight. This is my main man Gavin Belson and his Blood Boy from Silicon Valley:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So... what is the perfect age of child to siphon the most blood yet best life giving elixir?

edit on 11-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So... what is the perfect age of child to siphon the most blood yet best live giving elixir?

Third trimester is intoxicating.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ok so how does some "doctors" "ethically" drain a bunch of kids for blood for it to then be drunk by enough people, double blind etc, to be able to do such a study. And what sick sumbitches would even do it, how is it even legal, etc??

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
This is old inside knowledge, allegedly. The QM used to have full body transfusions regularly, allegedly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join