It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New article about Bigelow storing ''materials"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I tried searching to make sure this hadn't been posted here yet. If it has, apologies but the search function isn't ideal. This just came out yesterday.

ATS gets a shoutout here

Abovetopsecret.com — a site devoted to “conspiracy theories, UFOs and the paranormal” — reports that Bigelow approached Mufon in 2008 with a business proposal to buy its database of UFO sightings and archive of evidence, including quite possibly alien artifacts: “The contract was offering a total of $672,000 if Mufon delivered. By November 2009, $334,000 of the promised $672,000 had been paid … money that we now know came from US taxpayers.”

Residents of the neat residential streets say security was tightened at Bigelow Aerospace late last year when it was revealed by the New York Times and Washington post that the company was paid by the Pentagon to store parts recovered from crashed “unidentified aerial phenomena” — military-speak for UFOs — exotic materials believed to be alloys that defied scientific analysis and physically affected those who came into contact with them.

dailygalaxy.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I am still waiting to see these exotic materials.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Good find

from your link

The strange story of the salvaged UFOs began with the abrupt resignation last autumn of a senior Pentagon official, reports Nick Rufford for The Times of London. Luis Elizondo was the head of a hitherto unknown government operation called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), run by a team of 12, based on the fifth floor of the Pentagon called C-ring.

In a parting letter to Jim Mattis, the US defence secretary, Elizondo said the government was not taking sightings of unidentified craft by American warplanes seriously enough.

Am I correct in thinking this is our current 'James Mattis'?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Supposedly TTSA said a few months back they were going to have a demonstration of some of the unique properties of them...something about how passing a high current through it could reduce mass

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I thought this was gonna be about the tea company. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Good find

from your link

The strange story of the salvaged UFOs began with the abrupt resignation last autumn of a senior Pentagon official, reports Nick Rufford for The Times of London. Luis Elizondo was the head of a hitherto unknown government operation called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), run by a team of 12, based on the fifth floor of the Pentagon called C-ring.

In a parting letter to Jim Mattis, the US defence secretary, Elizondo said the government was not taking sightings of unidentified craft by American warplanes seriously enough.

Am I correct in thinking this is our current 'James Mattis'?

The one and Only “Mad Dog”!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I thought this was gonna be about the tea company. LOL

It is he’s heir to the tea fortune.....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Or even hear ANYTHING about them. Substance? Acquired how, when where? I stopped following this story a while ago. Because it's all carrot in a stick stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Or even hear ANYTHING about them. Substance? Acquired how, when where? I stopped following this story a while ago. Because it's all carrot in a stick stuff.

Well I’m guessing that the materials received from MUFON were mostly the likes of soil samples and suspected strange materials from around alleged sites of close encounters.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Supposedly TTSA said a few months back they were going to have a demonstration of some of the unique properties of them...something about how passing a high current through it could reduce mass

Link?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I've just been looking at the TTSA site, I THINK it was on there but no luck so far. I'll do a deeper dive later. It may have been an interview with Tom or Elizondo. The gist of it was they had planned a demonstration of some 'exotic material" and how passing a high current was supposed to reduce it's mass. The point was to show this material can have antigravity properties. They said the amount of current that could levitate the metal was not feasible or maybe even possible, but they could run electricity through it and show/measure a lessening of the object's mass

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

I've just been looking at the TTSA site, I THINK it was on there but no luck so far. I'll do a deeper dive later. It may have been an interview with Tom or Elizondo. The gist of it was they had planned a demonstration of some 'exotic material" and how passing a high current was supposed to reduce it's mass. The point was to show this material can have antigravity properties. They said the amount of current that could levitate the metal was not feasible or maybe even possible, but they could run electricity through it and show/measure a lessening of the object's mass

See I get a little leery when people talk of currents and perceived mass reduction, unless it's a super-superconductor that doesn't need to be chilled to achieve superconductivity because right now you get a perceived loss of mass with a superconductor so it's not that much of step beyond what we can already do it's just many people don't even know there is such a thing as a superconductor.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Pentagon paying Bigelow to store "materials" from supposed "UFOs" etc. Come on think about it. The Pentagon has more numerous, vastly secure places than Bigelow could even imagine, so the don't need him to store anything.
Now Bigelow is a sensationalist not a high tech company so why would the Pentagon give him access to anything.
Boeing, Raytheon etc. yes because they could do something with exotic "materials", but Bigelow, nah.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There was a very similar article in the UK Times (subscription reqd) which I summarised here.

With that phrase

The contract was offering a total of $672,000 if Mufon delivered. By November 2009, $334,000 of the promised $672,000 had been paid … money that we now know came from US taxpayers.”
lifted from page 1 of the same thread..

These materials are elusive. They talk about them all the time as if they are magic, they have them and huge corporate conglomerates like Lockheed Martin etc. haven't had any clue about them!

TTSA is registered as an entertainment company (Services Allie to Motion Pictures) and that's what we are getting.

Because next thing we know Zondo even goes in search of more materials without a single change of clothes for days. When we all thought they had them locked away in Vegas. Zondo also dies his beard blond. Which is sort of weird as is how long it took him to drive 18 hours (or was it 43?) from Ohio to Texas.

edit on 11/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Supposedly TTSA said a few months back they were going to have a demonstration of some of the unique properties of them...something about how passing a high current through it could reduce mass.

That would be a neat trick. Although if I drop a hot dog in a campfire, its mass will reduce, too.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Well I’m guessing that the materials received from MUFON were mostly the likes of soil samples and suspected strange materials from around alleged sites of close encounters.

That's just it, Big Dave....we have to guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Kind of the nature of the game, I was just putting forth my best guess, didn’t mean to ruffle any tail feathers.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Kind of the nature of the game, I was just putting forth my best guess, didn’t mean to ruffle any tail feathers.

No ruffled feathers....not mine anyway. I wasn't contradicting you- we're on the same page. I was just saying it's an annoying page.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

No ruffled feathers....not mine anyway. I wasn't contradicting you- we're on the same page. I was just saying it's an annoying page.

My mistake I misread the tone of your reply, the downfall of connectionless communication.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

My mistake I misread the tone of your reply, the downfall of connectionless communication.

No worries Big Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join