It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do beautiful woman date total jerks?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Im sorry I wont do it I wont become a total jerk just so I can have a girlfriend. Time and time again women will always date the bad boy over the nice guy that has his life together and actually has a career. Why? you cant change the player. you cant fix him and make him a good boy. And nothing needs changing on the nice guy... I just dont get it. I guess Im doomed to be alone because Im too damn nice.

(post by NthOther removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
Im sorry I wont do it I wont become a total jerk just so I can have a girlfriend. Time and time again women will always date the bad boy over the nice guy that has his life together and actually has a career. Why? you cant change the player. you cant fix him and make him a good boy. And nothing needs changing on the nice guy... I just dont get it. I guess Im doomed to be alone because Im too damn nice.

This is gonna go good! We got a lot of women members who can let you know why this is the case!

Ladies?! C'mon in!!!

(getting the popcorn now!!!)

PS...don't be hard on yourself....good guys are a catch, too!
edit on 10-9-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder
Lol at your sweeping statement. Women date people for all sorts of reasons, depends on the individual.
Some like excitement, some like predictable and settled. Same as men are, women are all different folk regardless of visual appearance.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Women like a challenge that like to keep give them drama an on edge, to meaningless lives other then to be baby machines.

And being the object of affection that men are supposed to chase, all nice guys more or less sound the same. They think they can change the attitudes of some men, or think that it's a sign of masculinity.

For example, if you walk into a bar by yourself full of women, looking all fresh, they won't even wink at you. However, come into a bar looking average or bummy with a women, then suddenly your the cream of the crop and she asks...what does she have that I don't? Or why he taken?

And yet, women want a man that can love them for hours in bes, and that will finish way later after her. All the whole most jerks a minute men. And later, he left to Mexico and doesnt want to pay child support.

Nice guys finish last...and mine likes it that way!
edit on 10-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Same reason men date brainless instagram thots....

link   

Because all us ugly guys were already taken?

link   

Dude stop being a nice guy.

I choose to be single as to keep up my dickheadness and it works. I have never seen one relationship actually work in the end.

If you make yourself too open then you will seem unwanted to to opposite gender. The goal is to make the appearance of being taken. Then use that to your advantage.

Now keep in mind this method is strictly for getting laid. Nothing more as I don’t know how to do so.

But getting laid is a good start IMO.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I think this is what a lot of young do and they change when they have more experience in life.
My Sister always went for the bad boy and we could not figure why, she was a really good and sweet girl who dated only known good looking but loser guys, even drug users and she seemed to be against drugs.
I really feel she had a savior complex and wanted to turn these guys around and , fix, them.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

A lot of woman really are attracted to those types because they usually go for a confident male. They forget to look at all aspects of the man sadly and end up with those types til they get sick of it and realize the nice guys are awesome!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There’s a book devoted to the subject called No More MR Nice Guy that you might want to check out.

From my experience women just like men have different attributes they seek in a partner, so there’s someone for everyone as it were. But I think in today’s age both women and men have unrealistic expectations about the opposite sex.

But I know what you mean and not entirely sure why some women fall for obvious jerks, will be interesting to see what the women on here say.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Who wants to date a doormat?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Maybe instead of worrying about why the women are dating other men , you should figure out why they are not dating you.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Since you cant attribute any meaningful qualities to yourself, it's probably because you're boring. A woman friend of mine once told me, "nice guys are the worst. My mailman is nice. Be interesting."

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Women go after bad guys and rich guys because that is who they are wired to go for... back in the day, the strong and physically imposing caveman would get all the women. It is just an evolutionary throwback.

Fast forward to today, they still want the same thing but there is more emphasis on money. This is why guys by sports cars, etc. To attract women.

On the other hand, men basically want sexy women they can screw. Nothing more. Hence trophy wives. Women can say the same thing as the OP, why do men only want these brainless chicks?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You can't fix stupid.

Trust me, they've tried.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Are you a woman or Dude?

This users issue is an easy one to fix. If you look at it from a being single standpoint. After that I am out.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just stick to hookers. You can pick a pretty one and it's cheaper in the end. I mean a wedding costs, what, 20k? 20K/$250=80. That is 80 superhot girls you can practice being a jerk on. Even once a week, thats a year and a half compared to one day!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Whining turns women off.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Are you younger and wishing to raise kids or whatever?
I'm only asking because I chuckled to myself earlier walking home from the store thinking about how I effectively retired a year or so ago when my son got his own home.
I work only 2 or 3 days a week because I don't need to do more while I'm not spending money doing stuff with a female partner. I have many females in my life and not in the desert lol, just any person I'd want to start spending my money on fabrics/furnishings with would have to be special.
I hope you find love though, I so know what real deep love is, just not something I've felt until death do us part lol.

EDIT
I meant to reply to the OP, sorry, wrong guy

edit on 10-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join