It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coal ash the new chemtrail additive...or so this says.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Apparently you do not comprehend definitions very well.

The definition is there in the post or you could look it up for yourself.

Your post is very much reaching for an online argument when there does not have to be one if you could accept the main stream definitions of the english launguage.

Many people understand what you are saying that there is no clandestine covert operation to doctor fuel or somehow add chemicals into fuels. So why the incessant need to disagree with a common definition that clearly states a chem trail is a trail that comes from a plane?

Spare us the argument and just accept the fact that jet engines produce trace amounts of pollutants just as vehicles do. Accepting that fact does not mean you buy into covert operations to add other chemicals into the exhaust or something similar.

Airplane exhaust, like car exhaust, contains a variety of air pollutants, including sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides.Oct 10, 2010 Plane Exhaust Kills More People Than Plane Crashes - Latest Stories news.nationalgeographic.com...

Sure many confuse the definition of contrail with chem trail but neither fully describe what is coming out the butt end of a jet engine since both condensation and pollutants are found in the exhaust trails.

edit on 10-9-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

chem·trail ˈkemˌtrāl/Submit noun a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.

Sounds like a real thing to me.

Perhaps you are referring to the belief that it is also considered by some to be a covert operation to release biological agents into the atmosphere.

Chemtrails are very much real.

Where did you get that definition ?

Contrails

nounNorth American
noun: contrail; plural noun: contrails
a trail of condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude, seen as a white streak against the sky.

Now , you were saying ?

Defs by Google and others.

edit on 9/10/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
ANYWAY NO RAILYARD NEAR TINKER

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He guarantees that this is all to make the planet die due to runaway warming.
Somebody is off his meds.

Well buddy...
The planet IS dying... Soooo....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ya gotta wake up....

Right here on A T S.... Seven years ago......satellite images of offshore ....let the wind take it in......spraying

In Britain ...on an ATS thread.....N E of London about 90 miles at 4:30 am.....then west off the coast of Oregon....140 miles

Right here on ATS my brothers say no more mates...satellite images big as daylite

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ya gotta wake up....

Right here on A T S.... Seven years ago......satellite images of offshore ....let the wind take it in......spraying

In Britain ...on an ATS thread.....N E of London about 90 miles at 4:30 am.....then west off the coast of Oregon....140 miles

Right here on ATS my brothers say no more mates...satellite images big as daylite

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Did ya get that part......here at friggin ATS!

Do not try to search it....unless you sleep my brothers
edit on 10-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That would be a real Dave move....Dave

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Are there planes?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Si, senor

Goin in tight circles....the one in Britain making 70 mile diameter and the one off Oregon was double that diameter ...thanks for askin

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I remember so we'll.....they say my dad had a photograhic memory....naw just paying tention ta details and lock-in em down

I could do a graphic....the prevailing winds taking the London one over London blocking sunrise by the time sunrise came about huh....4:30 in the am....the spray took the shape of a clamshell...two of em

Oregon....two of em again.....giant circles, no clamshell effect.....circles tangent.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The boys coming south outta Tinker.....let me just paint the picture

9:30 am or so....air traffic on Sid's and Stars staying in their routes....but cutting across at prolly FL3500 ON A HEADING OF 180.... caps off sorry....pouring steam out the back full and pretty

I'm in Dallas.....he shuts off the steam for 5 minutes or less idk..before he gets over the Red River.......then flips the seitch right there marked spray....video monitored even at the exhaust.....and swerves off to 140, banks real slow and casual pouring in out the back.....ing change to 220 maybe 230/240 then disappears south over Dallas having made a question mark as he came back 45 minutes later.....

Not a commercial carrier going to a destination....maintaining an odd altitude.....too low to pour steam out like that.......Fort Worth Center was prolly well aware of why and who .......if it was a training flight...it was a chemtrsil training flight brothers

The tell tale bit was me spotting him turn the got TAM thing off over the Red River, then flipping the seitch back on and letting me see it. I'm north of Dallas , I'm on their case, someone tell em that they are tejjin on themselves letting a seasoned pilot see em shut it off then back on as they got to altitude

A flight level that just isn't right for a medium or heavy on a heading for Austin ....initially, then does a question mark for 45 minutes south over Waco or Temple. Like we don't notice.
edit on 10-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

chem·trail ˈkemˌtrāl/Submit noun a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.

Perhaps you are referring to the belief that it is also considered by some to be a covert operation to release biological agents into the atmosphere.

The important bit in that definition is "believed by some" because that's all it is, a belief

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Contrails

nounNorth American
a trail of condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude, seen as a white streak against the sky.

Now , you were saying ?

Funny stuff.

I gave the definition for chemtrail and you give the definition of contrail.

two different definitions.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Contrails

nounNorth American

Now , you were saying ?

Funny stuff.

Because there are no chemtrails
And , you did not post the source of the definition
I did.
Ashamed ?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Contrails

nounNorth American

Now , you were saying ?

Funny stuff.

I did.
Ashamed ?

I just typed in the word and definition into google. What is the shame in that?

Your problem is not with me but with definitions and the fact that words mean things.

Chemtrail by definition is the same as car exhaust and con trail is the water vapor that is attracted to chemtrails or exhaust by way of temperature.

Surely you are not gonna try to claim that jet engines do not have exhaust or that the exhaust does not have pollutants in it?

I think we both agree that we are not talking about covert operations to pollute the air with chemicals other than standard fuel types used. That would be a contrived chemtrail and is not what i am referring to.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It is interesting that google does not list a source for the definition but further down i found oxford to have the same answer to the definition query.

Maybe that was your point?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Contrails

nounNorth American

Now , you were saying ?

Funny stuff.

I did.
Ashamed ?

Chemtrail by definition is the same as car exhaust and con trail is the water vapor that is attracted to chemtrails or exhaust by way of temperature.

You think that car exhaust consists of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Contrails

nounNorth American

Now , you were saying ?

Funny stuff.

I did.
Ashamed ?

You think that car exhaust consists of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation?

How did you come to that conclusion?

Please show your work!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You ever hear of semantics? You are right there is no such thing as chem trails. Look at it's definition. It's not that they aren't spraying chemicals in the atmosphere it's only whether it's done for good or bad reasons. Doing it for nepharious reasons is called chemtrails and it's a conspiracy theory.

Doing it to save the planet or dusting crops it's called cloud seeding. Yes, they admit to it, they have been doing it for years. You can pay big money in France and they can guarantee it won't rain on your wedding day. How? They make it rain the day before. How? They get up in an airplane and spray chemicals into the atmosphere. Weather manipulation. Geoengineering. Wake up. This ain't dusting crops boy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join