It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coal ash the new chemtrail additive...or so this says.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It’s truly amazing what lengths chemtrail conspiracy theorists are claiming is proof of chemtrails...but hey i guess when you are clueless anything and everything’s is proof to back the claim.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

He guarantees that this is all to make the planet die due to runaway warming.
Somebody is off his meds.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Did you read the comments for the video?

My God, people have no common sense anymore, they eat this crap up hook line and sinker.

"But it was in a youtube video"

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't believe coal ash is being used via atmospheric dusting, but we could look at how they are handling coal ash and how is may be polluting our environment via fly ash and/or fugitive dust.

www.psr.org...

wattsupwiththat.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What is even funnier is that he is using what i believe would be the on site concrete plant claiming it’s for coal ash. I am pretty sure they aren’t mining coal at tinker afb so why would they need a coal ash plant there. It’s amazing how sad chemtards are and to what lengths they go to to push this garbage.

(post by SecretsoftheBlueApples removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Yes I know this which is why I posted this...it’s amazing the lengths these chemtards go to push their garbage. I have been around enough concrete plants as a truck driver for a concrete screeding company to know what it was as soon as I saw it.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I was at Pope AFB for a few years. There is a large concrete plant just outside the gates on the Spring Lake side. Same deal. If you were a drooling idiot, it would look super scary, as does your "coal ash unloading facility".

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Naw to the nasayers....I've been talk in Tinker for 6 years...I see em coming through over Dallas doin casual paths.....not COMMERCIAL passenger route

Plus that building past the cooling towers has no association with chill water....period

That many train cars have no purpose at an Air Force base....promise....

Flash is no good for concrete....they say it adds flexibility for certain applications but no COMMERCIAL bunch allows it

Tinker sprays the south and another gets the North tier....[

editby]edit on 10-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 10-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know a concrete plant is pretty easily spotted which is why I laughed when I saw it. But it’s a chemtards video so I don’t expect anything less from them.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I wonder what the video is saying?

Anyhow coal ash is not great stuff and is used in concrete and some building materials but the majority of it is dumped in landfills and ponds.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... 8-85ae-511bc1146b0b_story.html?noredirect=on

EPA eases rules on how coal ash waste is stored across U.S.

empower states to suspend groundwater monitoring in certain cases and allow state officials to certify whether utilities’ facilities meet adequate standards. EPA officials estimate that the rule change will save the industry between $28 million and $31 million a year in compliance costs.

edit on 10-9-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wow what are the odds we both stumbled on the same chemtrail video today.

I found this one to be a lot better than other videos because it explains more about the source of materials, and more or less how it's made, and then distributed.

If you look in the comment section there is someone who posted about another location which basically is the primary source of materials to disperse in these chemtrails. So that would make this location more of a final destination where its loaded onto planes and then dispersed.

In any case I like that this video feels less like speculation and more like good research.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Wow what are the odds we both stumbled on the same chemtrail video today.

I found this one to be a lot better than other videos because it explains more about the source of materials, and more or less how it's made, and then distributed.

If you look in the comment section there is someone who posted about another location which basically is the primary source of materials to disperse in these chemtrails. So that would make this location more of a final destination where its loaded onto planes and then dispersed.

In any case I like that this video feels less like speculation and more like good research.

Did you read the OP and thread before posting?
OP was making fun of the video.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If coal ash were to be hazardous enough to be worth adding to a supposed chemtrail mix, I would be looooong dead!

I handled the stuff directly for years at a coal-fired sugar factory.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I think you misunderstood my stance...this is pure bs as for one thing chemtrails are a hoax, secondly youtube is now a conspiratard hotbed of idiocy. Sorry to break that to you but its pure fantasy.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It has been made purely to massage the guy's own ego and get hits/subscriptions on his You Tube Channel. He is also looking for donations.

Please support this research with a small donation:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

chem·trail ˈkemˌtrāl/Submit noun a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.

Sounds like a real thing to me.

Perhaps you are referring to the belief that it is also considered by some to be a covert operation to release biological agents into the atmosphere.

Chemtrails are very much real.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Yes it’s pure clickbait for views which is what youtube has turned into now that make monetization so easy to do.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Care to shpa reply to: howtonhawky

Okay if chemtrails are real please provide an air sample of one taken at altitude, because if that hasn’t happened and o have yet to see one then how do you claim they are real...and no an air sample from the ground will not do. And I am surprised you toss on a few patents with your reply. So care to show this sample since it’s so real there has to be one that will verify the chemtards claim? Just so you know I have asked that question for many years and yet not one chemtrail believer has taken that challenge...will you?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join