It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papadopoulos: Trump campaign officials 'fully aware' of Putin meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Mifsud told Papadopoulos that the Russians possessed incriminating information about Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails" — before it was widely and publicly known that Russia had stolen Democratic emails, according to Papadopoulos and prosecutors.

The funny thing to me is, at the bottom of all these investigations is the same piece of filth criminal.

Every single investigation points right back to Hillary Clinton.

And the usual suspects don't bat an eye at the fact that Stroke headed up the investigations of both candidates.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: watchitburn
Absolutely not. He'd have to prove what he claims.

Would just like to point out that for the first time ever Autumnwitch has actually defended Trump in a round-a-bout way.

link   
a reply to: CB328

Did they help with the "set up"?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Hitler's propaganda chief, Joseph Goebbels, supposedly said: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it

Harry Reid Says He ‘Did What Was Necessary’ By Lying About Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns He went on to say "call it what you want, but, he didn't win did he?"

You libs have proven nothing, you are following the goebells school of thought, which is to repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it is the truth. I love the way you address nothing of substance and just make sh1t up and name call.

Very true. Democrats supported the war in Iraq. The Hillary campaign is responsible for the birther movement. Democrats are responsible for the housing market bubble burst. Scream and holler loud enough about how all of that is untrue with the full support and the backing of the MSM, and well, you have something Goebbels would be proud of.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Trump "nodded" at him!

That's it, case closed.

lol

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The anonymous op-ed didn't work out too well, gotta try to get back to collusion.

Russia Russia Russia!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Perhaps too much jenkum for that one?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I love the way you address nothing of substance and just make sh1t up and name call.
What's to make up? Just need to watch the convictions falling into place as the investigations go once-round-and-up.
I'm not saying Trump is guilty of anything more than being a gormless oaf. But others seem to think so, and until they finish the investigative and legal processes, any definitive declarations are just rectally sourced.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I assume its boxed wine

by the pallet.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You mean the convictions that have NOTHING to do with Russia or Collusion? The conviction of Manafort for tax evasion a decade ago? Those convictions? . This is my last reply to you, it is not even worth it. you libs live in an imaginary world of fiction. Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a 5 year old.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You really are desperate arent you CB..

Title: Papadopoulos: Trump campaign officials 'fully aware' of Putin meeting

Article: Papadopoulos: Trump campaign officials 'fully aware' of Putin meeting efforts

this breaking headline could be the smoking gun the finally proves beyond a doubt that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian

I get we are an open discussion board, but at some point the reputation of this site must be considered when the same people keep posting blatantly false and edited articles.
edit on 9/9/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You mean the convictions that have NOTHING to do with Russia or Collusion? The conviction of Manafort for tax evasion a decade ago? Those convictions? . This is my last reply to you, it is not even worth it. you libs live in an imaginary world of fiction. Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a 5 year old.

It's what's being added to the case files that counts. And you pretend like you don't know that. You funny!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

YOU ARE JUST LIKE A DUMB LITTLE CHILD.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow the Op is trolling and obviously lying on purpose.

How can you guys complain so much about Trumps lies then lie more than he does..

Put the whole title in. or the mods should . STOP LYING. YOU EFFING LIAR..

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

ATS is really #e lately

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: CB328

So now that the guys has been convicted of lying to the FBI, he's suddenly credible?

Which is it?

You do understand he accepted a plea deal a week ago?

And that now he is free to speak. As part of that deal he got a reduced sentence.

And he is a felon because he lied about his activities while working for Trump. The amount of spin going on here is unbelievable.

I am debating whether definitions of 'plea deal' or 'plea agreement' need to be posted here. Do they?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Maybe somebody can explain why he was going to England to meet a professor about getting to work on a project unrelated to the 2016 election.

Right before the election on top of it.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Any lawyer would tell you, even if innocent to not talk to the police unless you have to. And I don't see anyone "freaking out" as you claim. And when did I say it is not a big deal to lie to the FBI? It must not be that big of a deal though, Hillary did it and had nothing done to her. Stop moving the goal posts and putting words in peoples mouths

originally posted by: abe froman

Mifsud told Papadopoulos that the Russians possessed incriminating information about Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails" — before it was widely and publicly known that Russia had stolen Democratic emails, according to Papadopoulos and prosecutors.

The funny thing to me is, at the bottom of all these investigations is the same piece of filth criminal.

Every single investigation points right back to Hillary Clinton.

As usual, whatever Trump does is really Hillary's fault in some way. Can we focus on one criminal at a time please? Let's go with the one currently in office.

Besides, if Trump REALLY wanted Hillary in jail, all he had to do was hire her.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Kharron

Maybe somebody can explain why he was going to England to meet a professor about getting to work on a project unrelated to the 2016 election.

Right before the election on top of it.

💥😃💥

Patience, grasshopper.

He is now cooperating with Mueller. His wife gave an interview about it a week ago.

I'm sure we'll know what the prosecutors know fairly soon. It'll all come out.

Strategy working!

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

CB328 is trying to keep hope alive, even after many, MANY FAILS. Got to admire his/her tenacity!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join