It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site with ~210 links to interesting books - ATS like books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Came across this site that has a long list of books in PDF that many people may find intersting.

deeppoliticsforum.com...

Here is the site they are hosted on, you can click the link on the bottom "Definitive catalogue of Books" that will take you to a text based list
ethosworld.com...

If you want to download them all at once, you need to get a plugin (works best in firefox) that is called "Copy URL's Expert" - they probably have it for other browsers now though. Just highlight all the text (it works for pictures too), right click, select "Copy URL's Expert" then select "URL's in selection. This will put all the URL's from all the links (or pictures) into your clipboard and then you can save it as a word doc. I then use Wget and download them all at once. I'm sure there are other programs that will work, cURL probably works as well and I think those work on Apple and I know there are software ports for Windows.

That program also works well if you want to download all of a youtube channel's videos, you select their video list, highlight it, copy the URL's, paste into a text file and then download them all at once with youtube-dl. This is great for watching youtube videos offline (NO COMMERCIALS!!!) if you are traveling or something, or if you have limited data, you can download them at home/library/friends and then watch them whenever.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
When I was taking Amtrak from Indiana to Omaha or Idaho, I would use this site to download video to watch while going cross country.
KeepVid.com
It was a lifesaver.

ETA: Looks like it changed.....just google 'download you tube fideo to hard drive"
It's usually just a copy/paste of the URL
edit on 9-9-2018 by Brywilson2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Thank you for posting!!! S&F

I have just finished selecting my take.
Excellent variety of info, very ATS.

-Driver

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brywilson2
When I was taking Amtrak from Indiana to Omaha or Idaho, I would use this site to download video to watch while going cross country.
KeepVid.com
It was a lifesaver.

ETA: Looks like it changed.....just google 'download you tube fideo to hard drive"
It's usually just a copy/paste of the URL

The URL will be unavailable if the net stalls, lags or signal is weak. Saving the URL to your device just saves the link.

You need to save the video itself to your drive and can watch it even offline 'cause you've saved IT.

ONE CLICK DOWNLOADS is one site...save videos, music for offline...I use it everyday...saves you a personal copy in a variety of formats...and it's yours forever..offline.

Search link for YouTube One Click Downloads.**

*I have over 4,000 songs, 1,000 videos...concerts...all from YouTube...and don't need to be online anywhere
edit on 10-9-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

(post by MarwixUpwarham removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join