It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalists help the Animals from becoming extinct

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
South Australia is suffering an extinction of its natural species at an alarming rate. This is due to various factors which included encroachment of developers projects and feral cat problems. Globalists please help the Animals from becoming extinct.

CONSERVATIONISTS are calling for greater efforts to protect all animals after the Federal Government prioritised “charasmatic” creatures in a crowd-funding venture to help projects to stop South Australia animals from becoming extinct.We need to fight for a $6 million investment from the Federal Government.

In 2014, the Australian Government initiated a new approach to address the growing number of native plants and animals facing thethreat of extinction.
Guided by a set of evidence-based prioritisation principles, the Threatened Species Strategy
has resourced national effort for projects that are already showing results. The Strategy is
tackling threats, building habitat and creating safe havens to turn around trajectories of our
endangered species such as the mountain pygmy-possum, the black footed rock wallaby,
the Norfolk Island green parrot, the helmeted honeyeater, the numbat and the magenta
lilly pilly.

Threatened Species Strategy has resourced national effort for projects that are already showing results. The Strategy is
tackling threats, building habitat and creating safe havens to turn around trajectories of our endangered species such as the mountain pygmy-possum, the black footed rock wallaby, the Norfolk Island green parrot, the helmeted honeyeater, the numbat and the magenta
lilly pilly. We have used the same science-

[url=https://myaccount.news.com.au/sites/adelaidenow/subscribe.html?sourceCode=AAWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&mode=premium&dest=https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/new s/south-australia/sa-threatened-species-need-more-funding-say-conservationists/news-story/a3dafa00a59e2294c9fe5945eb7d84e1&memtype=anonymous[/url][edi tby]edit on 8-9-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Did you know that for millions of years animals and other life on earth have went extinct? It is only natural.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Yes but first time in recorded history humans have the ability to control and shape the environment as never before.
It is therefore a part of our natural evolution to manage the environment responsibly.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Yes but first time in recorded history humans have the ability to control and shape the environment as never before.
It is therefore a part of our natural evolution to manage the environment responsibly.

First you have to show "humans have the ability to control and shape the environment."

Emphasis here on control.

Then you have to explain how it is "a part of our natural evolution to manage the environment."

Emphasis here on natural evolution.

edit on 8-9-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: I respect pipe dreams, I just realize pipe dreams are products of what has been smoked.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So, we let evolution take its toll, or keep a few dozen animals as pets in a theme park?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What exactly does this have to do with globalism? Do you mean urbanization perhaps? Deforestation?
edit on 8-9-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

For then there will be great suffering, which has not been from the beginning of the world even until now, neither will be.

If those days are not cut short no one would live, but because of the chosen ones, those days will be cut short.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yes. I have seen first hand how humans have shaped this world's environment and I think I would rather leave to nature.

That can be said about every form of life on this planet. It doesn't mean it is a good choice to make.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What the OP is inferring

A- showing incredible discipline and unity along with laws and regulations worldwide among countries that barely can stand one another, in forming a one world supreme government.

or

B- human population control.

As for A let just say we arent ready for that, and for B I subscribe to the esteemed George Carlins thoughts once we destroy humankind it whichever way it occurs it in itself is natural and earth will shake it off like a bad cold and evolve and go on.

edit on 9-9-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Before I reply regarding the species of animal. I would like to know which animals are facing extinction in SA.

Hope I said that right. Anyway can you supply a list of animals which are at that stage where they will disappear altogether.

I am happy to save animals of any kind.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Did you know that for millions of years animals and other life on earth have went extinct? It is only natural.

Yes...oil is a renewable resource...lol..we are oil...walking talking future reserves.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
pandas need to survive because they are so fluffyyy!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
And grasshoopers, of course..because well..they are funny.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It's not natural if humans are the cause for their extinction.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why don't you think humans are natural? That is how a lot of species died off. Other life taking over. There is nothing more natural than that.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Yes...oil is a renewable resource...lol..we are oil...walking talking future reserves.

The circle of Life.

edit on 9-9-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

They are SLOWLY getting it figured out....this video is a Narration describing the work of Newearth...good stuff....but we have covered all of this and more on ATS....what causes all of these anomolys are sets of Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves.Its Hydraulic action...the ONLY power capable of moving global sized volumes of material classifying it and then placing and then burying in under billions or trillions of tonnes of debris is HYDRAULIC ACTION.Search Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves and you will find some of my work here on ATS.I describe how to make working Models that provide repeatable results for you so you can understand and validate the reality.Oil was made and Deserts were placed by Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves/VGCDWs using HYDRAULIC ACTION and Continents were moved and Mountains made and lost by the event called Global Continental Displacement/GCD using KINNETIC ACTION.You and your kids can even EAT one of the GCD Models ....its made with OREOS....MMMmm.

edit on 10-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Animals are us. I tell you they are us.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

They are calling this a 'national disgrace' and 'environmental crisis'.

The same report found there had been no decrease in the main pressures faced by native plants and animals, namely habitat loss and degradation, climate change, land use practices and invasive plant and animal species. Guardian Australia interviewed scientists, researchers, conservationists and policy analysts whose work across threatened species research and protection spans decades. They described the situation confronting Australia’s threatened plants and animals as a “national disgrace” and the systems that are supposed to protect them as “broken”.

Australian politics: Interviews were requested with both federal environment and energy minister Josh Frydenberg and the government’s new threatened species commissioner, Dr Sally Box, and both were declined.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 19CDT08America/Chicago05480830 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join