It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the alien cosmonaut from japan (with pictures!) 1975 kanawoe japan humanoid encounters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
How could someone evaluate a humanoid by the way it stands. Standing is kind of a requirement.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
How could someone evaluate a humanoid by the way it stands. Standing is kind of a requirement.

Some sightings have been of people sitting in chairs moving levers back and forth while hovering in a spacecraft with a glass canopy. That one was from the 1950's/1960's when a missionary saw a craft hovering above the treetops.

Just looks like a welding/fire suit.

4.imimg.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

What does a man do in a landfill in a middle of a night?

How come the pic is taken pretty much face to face, with a flash light?

This is pure and finest form of carbage.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's a fascinating story and even has a photo to go with it, even though it doesn't give much away. I don't doubt he probably saw something out of the ordinary and props to him getting a few pictures off. That being said, where are the other photos? It was also pointed out earlier in the thread.

I would love to think this is a genuine photo of something out of this world, but it isn't clear enough for me.

Fascinating story though.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I do appreciate that you regularly post interesting stories here on ATS. That said, I only see an out-of-focus image of a man in a suit. That's the first thought that came to my mind. In the article it says:

The photos prove that this thing was real and not a figment of one man’s imagination

While that's certainly true, I still only see a man in a suit. The article references a few other, allegedly similar sightings, but I believe that's just to make it seem more like a strong case, although it's a weak one as far as I'm concerned. A secondary witness would have been nice, but hey, I guess that's asking too much.

edit on 9-9-2018 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What's the two furry squirrels/rabbitty type creatures on each side of him? Do they help carry him/her around or what?
The one to his left seems to be nibbling at his sleeve...Also,he and his 'squirrel' are looking to their right and not at him, looks like they've been distracted. Yes, more photos would help; very strange indeed..

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here's the deal on these varied sightings from a seasoned Christian and bad to the bone outdoorsman

I've waded in to the areas around Washington State and Rocky mountains down through north and south Texas and Mexico.....far as I got......but I've seen it all

Experienced it all from the protection of the Holy Spirit.....

It's all real.....interdemensional......what they are...Scripture says we deal with the evil basstards and they can take the form of any two or four legged creature or winged

Bible backs these sightings.....I always post about Bigfoot at Seattle.....near there......real near

Orbs out the wazzoo in my lifetime

It's real.....use your imagination on why they look so varied.....

A battle goin on huh!!.....gotta love it, better have the Spirit of God on your mind.....or dang.....

I thought I was tough but......that one time at I_90 and state hwy 18.....after calling then walking away but went back after thirty minutes to see what would be checking that predator calling...... I jumped on my trail bike and got outta there......exciting but life is on the line in their territory......the worst was not being close to one Bigfoot but hearing the hills around me go quiet then whistles like bird noises but not......eminating from gradually bigger areas till it's like a hundred of em got ya and are a legion

They weren't birds, I'm sure of that......

I call the account and picture authentic....and label it accurately as interdemensional. The squirrels took the poor dude in the suit there and have him by the sleeve pulled up even ......the guy in the suit looks small shouldered, orientalu..like..huh...... I'm a helluva observer huh!!!

ditbyvedit on 9-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 9-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
That is absolutely a human. Look at the stance. Look at the body . Hoax

And a pitiful one at that.

#humanoidlord

Do you still believe it was some sort of poison microwave weapons have never been used in warfare before that disfigured this alien, er, man?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Same as the Solway Forth alien behind the girl.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

All I saw was a blurry picture of someone in a dive suit.

looks like a hazmat suit to me

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
I did my usual sorcery on the pic. I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

I just blew it up. Holy hell... That face! It looks like Skeletor and 3PO's love child.

Did this poor guy go home and have to change his pants?

Looks like somwone in a suit wearing an american football players helmet, carrying two dead animals!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The absence of a standard UFO in the vicinity somehow adds an edge of extra credibilty to the story.

It could also be some eccentric earthly weirdo wandering around a landfill, pissed out of his helmet.

Or he could be saying: "Could you tell me the way to Socorro?" I have a late message for Lonnie".

Students?

edit on 9-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It also resembles a Cyclops under that helmet - one large, all-seeing, almond black eye!

Unless I need an optician.

The thing to his (or 'her'?) left resembles a giant gopher looking up adoringly.

I really DO need an optician, lol.
edit on 9-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

wich somehow is glowing?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

it looks more like a helmet to me

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

it was never analysed, mostly because it never became a ufological "hit", indeed this story is pretty much unknow to 99% of the ufologists

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

it indeed looks pretty scary, but frankly i have been wishing so such a encounter for so many years that i probally would not be too scared, more curious

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

the resolution makes it impossible to see if those are rubber gloves, they could as well be some sort of metal gauntlets
this doesn''t explains the glowing suit either

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join