It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Granny's Day?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Amen. I'll never be one, and something tells me that that'll be a regret later in life.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

my granny died because of flu. I think her heart was weak because of old age. I waited and waited because my mom didnt want me to come when she was ill and one day i said that's it, i am going and jumped to bus and went see granny. that day granny died. they were saying sometimes she isnt too well to remember clearly when she saw me her eyes sparkled.and i dont believe them she was ever not good to remember. she was just remembering differennt things we cant comprehend. like for example in an instance she said to me "did you open your luggage" and i said "yes" not to keep her busy talking to much and she said" ok, they put your pen in it" anyway after a while she called me and i asked for reiki permission and she said ok. after that she hold my hand for a while and smiled and i smiled and we sat there for a while. Then my cousin came in and cried.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
she also had lots of funny sounding idioms and angry words to say when she gets mad at my aunts or anyone. but i cant translate them really
sometimes mom and i remember them and chuckle.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Mothers, Grandmothers are the most treasured things we can have in our lives.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

this is so true. we should always be happy to keep them happy because this is all they want.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Gothmog

Amen. I'll never be one, and something tells me that that'll be a regret later in life.

Then be one to someone

The greatest goal in life is that one has influenced at least one person's life in a positive way
As a grandparent would.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oddly enough, that hadn't occurred to me...though I'll pretend that it would have eventually.

Hella suggestion. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join