It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and Dangerous Video : Ghosts In The Tsunami

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here is a video which shows the devastating effect of the huge Tsunami which came ashore on the East coast of Japan on March 4th 2011

Before watching the contents or adding comments , Please respect that well over 18 000 people lost their lives in this Tsunami and that we are indirectly witnessing their deaths .

In this video , people, marine life and land animals alike are expiring within the extreme turbulance of a mass of water and debris which is rushing up a river bed from the coast .

What this footage appears to show , is at least one 'white ghost' leap upwards from the waters and to disappear after a second or two as fast as it emerges . It takes a sweeping change of direction and has the classic or traditional form of an apparition which we may call a person's soul , emerging from their lost body , on death . The 'emerging spirit' can be found at 11.25 and surrounding seconds , in the bottom left portion of the screen , near the small black building .

This as yet unexplained phenomena has been seen and commented by several youtube users , however this [version], claimed to be 'rare' has only 1 million or so views .

To introduce discussion

White Ghosts

One of the classic forms of ghost within paranormal research and fiction is the white ghost. There are thousands of documented cases describing these apparitions.

People who have encountered a white lady ghost often remark on the feeling that the spirit had something important to say. The colour white may in fact be due to a paranormal phenomena called ecto-mist.

These strange fog-like shapes have been caught on video and photographs and are often seen as white whispy smoke. The hazy shape

may also lead people to believe that the form is female, when it is possible that the spirit is male. Although not as numerous as 'white ladies', there are in fact accounts of 'white men' ghosts from many parts of the world.

If you google 'white ghost' you will see shapes very similar to what the footage attests , therefore those basic cartoon pictures are of a definite image which is shared across boundaries around the world .

Going further , look closely at other stop points also commented , especially near the end , are there in fact several views into nether world occurences during the violence and tumult of such a devastating end for so many lives ? Such as , on the orange roof to left of camera , where something like a fight takes place , or upon the red roof very near the end where a black apparition appears to catch and struggle with a white one?
These are questions only you can asnswer .

Several youtube users have described this video as 'dangerous video' , and given the clarity of what we get to see , it is questioned - could there be people or entities who don't want us to see this ? It may be worth looking into what appear to be possibly veiled threats occuring through the 100 or so comments .

Please leave your considered interpretations below

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It was just some type of pressurized tank, air or gas, that had been ripped out of a building releasing pressure.

Sorry, no ghosts.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Whale blowing out his blow hole. lol

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You can see it floating in the water right before it takes flight. Not sure what it is. Strange how it vanishes in mid flight.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Looks like mist to me. if you look right before the white "apparition" appears, it seems a wave hit something and sent off some spray. Could be a tank of gas exploding as someone else posted. I think ghost is way down the line of possibilities.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Where are the other 18,000 + puffs of ghost smoke? Why only 1?
edit on 8-9-2018 by 001ggg100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

Fire extinguisher rupturing?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The OP must have got a bit carried away , there will be lots of pressurized containers in the flow , easily pierced and able to lift off while dispersing the contents like random rockets .
A perhaps more interesting sight is upon the orange roof to camera left immediately afterwards

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I appears twice

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I appears twice

Yup, I seen one at the 10:58 mark, just behind the tree an the one at 11:25

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That's an interesting find, no matter what the source of the phenomenon.

I'm not ready to say ghost. The burden of proof for such an occurrence is probably impossibly high.

However, for those who believe this puff of vapor was a rupturing tank, is there video showing that effect somewhere else that is definitely identified as such.

-dex

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So.... why are we seeing the ghost puffs just in this tsunami video? People are present when others die, every day, all over the world. I was privledged to be with my brother-in-law when he took his last breath, last year, and I didn't see any mist leap out of his body. Neither did anyone else in the room. Is this a phenomenon that only happens with natural catastrophes, then? Shouldn't we be able to see these mist things all over the place when watching a video of, say, a building collapsing during an earthquake?

I think it's just an ejection of water. There is a lot of FORCE raging through there, with probably some good updrafts from the water rushing by and over things.

edit on 8-9-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That is very strange. It doesn't look real though. It looks like it has been edited in.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
It was just some type of pressurized tank, air or gas, that had been ripped out of a building releasing pressure.

Sorry, no ghosts.

Having watched it again I think you're right. My guess is a Fire Extinguisher.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I spotted another one. In your video just to the left of the one you pointed out. Under the tree at 11:10.

I wonder what it is?

ETA: I spotted yet another one. 12:02 just on the right side of that red roof building that is in the vicinity of the other ones we spotted.

Gas?
edit on 9/9/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That is very strange. It doesn't look real though. It looks like it has been edited in.

It does look real. Something clambering out of the water and up onto the roof. I've seen it in numerous ghost videos over the years. The more you look at it the more it looks like some kind of gas tank exploding or something close to that.

It has always been a fascinating but ultimately sad piece of footage.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The trouble with the gas appliance theory is that the gas container itself is not visible - either intact or exploding. The explanation is therefore unsatisfactory and unconvincing. It is not enough to suggest a possibility without supporting evidence. Why - you might as well propose it was a ghost (sarcasm).
And you should also make the explanation fit the observation. This looks NOTHING like vapour/gas/smoke. Instead, it looks like a large, white sheet or curtain with folds that change change as it clings to the contours of someone clambering up the side of a house, vanishing as it reaches the top. The appearance is far too weird to dismissed as a jet or puff of white gas.
edit on 9-9-2018 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It does look real. Something clambering out of the water and up onto the roof. I've seen it in numerous ghost videos over the years. The more you look at it the more it looks like some kind of gas tank exploding or something close to that.

It has always been a fascinating but ultimately sad piece of footage.

On the contrary, the more you look at it, the less it looks like a gas tank expelling gas. No jets. No explosion. No clouds. Instead, something that morphs weirdly, giving a sense of intelligent animation.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Video time markers @
11:12 under tree near left of screen-
11:27 mid roof center of screen-
12:03 on top of red roof near darker colored roof center screen-

Always intrigued me.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13