It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Solar Wind is still in Yellow range - SW SPEED

rice.edu realtime data

Hit the explanatory text link - below graphs for descriptions of instruments
edit on 9142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Schumann Resonance still chaotic also

Schumann
edit on 9142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skunkwerks
MUST WATCH >>>> Whistleblower calls into radio show with some profound knowledge of what's going on and it's tied to possible China hacking and the controlling of our weather.

www.youtube.com...

This was interesting

Also, a while ago there was a guy from the UK, hacked NASA and got the Space Force off earth roster, im sure you remember him ....

the story was he didn't hack NASA, he hacked one agency, then used their credentials to enter B, then C, etc.

Could be similar and that this location wasn't the target of the hacking, just a link in the chain to another target.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Could you post a link to the new video?
I can't watch on my phone at work but I want to see it at home on WiFi, if it's posted I'll remember it

Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Clendennan

MUST WATCH >>>> Whistleblower calls into radio show with some profound knowledge of what's going on and it's tied to possible China hacking and the controlling of our weather.

www.youtube.com...

This was interesting

Also, a while ago there was a guy from the UK, hacked NASA and got the Space Force off earth roster, im sure you remember him ....

the story was he didn't hack NASA, he hacked one agency, then used their credentials to enter B, then C, etc.

Could be similar and that this location wasn't the target of the hacking, just a link in the chain to another target.
Gary McKinnon if memory serves and the term was non-terrestrial Officers.
edit on 9/14/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Here's a video where they interview one local who's waiting to go home. In this video, they say that 5 families were evacuated. Hard to tell how many people they're talking about - in the video they say "Sean Williams is one of five families..." and the reporter asks "what's your plan, what are you guys going to do?" but no one else is shown or interviewed.

He says on his Facebook page that he's been staying with friends/family until he set up camp outside the gate yesterday. He says, "everything I own is on the other side of this piece of yellow tape in my house," which just seems so strange to me. Has he had to buy new clothes? Were they allowed to pack bags? Did he have to go buy this new tent? Do five "families" include children who are also without all of their belongings?

If my entire neighborhood had been forced to evacuate with no notice and then not allowed to return home for a week even to pick up clothes, medications, etc there would be so many questions.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: Clendennan

www.youtube.com...

This was interesting

Gary McKinnon if memory serves and the term was non-terrestrial Officers.
that's the one

im getting old

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So maybe they took away ability to steer florence.

No way they let that storm hit that area if they could turn it.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Weagle

Here's a video where they interview one local who's waiting to go home. In this video, they say that 5 families were evacuated. Hard to tell how many people they're talking about - in the video they say "Sean Williams is one of five families..." and the reporter asks "what's your plan, what are you guys going to do?" but no one else is shown or interviewed.

He says on his Facebook page that he's been staying with friends/family until he set up camp outside the gate yesterday. He says, "everything I own is on the other side of this piece of yellow tape in my house," which just seems so strange to me. Has he had to buy new clothes? Were they allowed to pack bags? Did he have to go buy this new tent? Do five "families" include children who are also without all of their belongings?

If my entire neighborhood had been forced to evacuate with no notice and then not allowed to return home for a week even to pick up clothes, medications, etc there would be so many questions.

That wouldn’t fly with me I’d drive right through that tape and get my things out of the house, what are they going to do, charge me for breaking into my own home? Obviously it’s nothing that critical if it’s left unguarded I don’t see them charging you for crossing the caution line to get your stuff after being evacuated for a week with no legit reason...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Weagle

I don't blame the guy for camping out to watch his home. Videos have been showing that other people are walking around the grounds and entering buildings. There could be looting.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the video link. I love that they keep hammering on aliens. As if that’s what any serious discussion has been about. Sure it comes up, but that doesn’t seem to be even the majority opinion by a long shot.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fiscal

They are trying to distract from the solar theories?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You'd think after decades of living life, everyone would realize when information stops flowing rumors increase. The alphabet agencies should know this by now.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fiscal

Thanks for the video link. I love that they keep hammering on aliens. As if that’s what any serious discussion has been about. Sure it comes up, but that doesn’t seem to be even the majority opinion by a long shot.

Quite the opposite actually very little of it considering the site we’re on. It’s been a very rational debate for the most part.

Cheers for the great thread gents!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I visit several forums, ATS is one of them I have been here for years however haven't logged in in years, thus the new profile.

Anyway, all I can say is this thread is exactly why I used to come here more often. Moreover, this thread is 30 pages plus on several sites, some completely unrelated to conspiracy) Point is everyone is talking about it, in lots of places. Youd think if they wanted it secret theyd come up with either a better story or release more info more often.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So I went back and watched the video, and it's not first hand accounts. It's just that kid saying what he heard from the locals, and that he had a friend that was evacuated and the friend said FBI and local law enforcement. You would think there would be at least one photo of the FBI or even a comment. I've only heard from the sheriff the words FBI helicopter and workers on roof, the rest is he said she said. I wonder if law enforcement was called in to evacuate and they were mistaken for FBI.

Just trying to look at this from every angle.
edit on 14-9-2018 by 898929 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

That wouldn’t fly with me I’d drive right through that tape and get my things out of the house, what are they going to do, charge me for breaking into my own home?

Nowadays they don't have to charge you with anything but if the gov is involved I would think it is risky to do anything they tell you not to. See how much our country has changed.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Give me a break. This "whistlelblower" saying that we can control the chromosphere of the sun with HAARP "Gigawatts".

The Earth could be a giant Tesla generator and we would be barely able to shock birds.

What a crock of #.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 898929

So I went back and watched the video, and it's not first hand accounts. It's just that kid saying what he heard from the locals, and that he had a friend that was evacuated and the friend said FBI and local law enforcement. You would think there would be at least one photo of the FBI or even a comment. I've only heard from the sheriff the words FBI helicopter and workers on roof, the rest is he said she said. I wonder if law enforcement was called in to evacuate and they were mistaken for FBI.

What other law enforcement agency? The town is so small there’s only so many agencies that have jurisdiction, said County Sherrifs Office, State Police, Fed agencies could be FBI, DEA, Fed park service, Holloman SPs, etc...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I'm just curious about the sheriff. The only one I've heard from first hand that said anything about FBI and helicopters is the sheriff...

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join