It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Something interesting this way comes me thinks....

link   
In that last news article posted, the sheriff was quoted as to the fbi, we don't know what was taken.

The FBI took something off the tower. Then left.
They had no interest in the facility other than the tower

link   
In that last news article posted, the sheriff was quoted as to the fbi, we don't know what was taken.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Umm. Triple post. My bad

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sorry. This was meant as a reply to
SeaWorthy

I think they wanted the place evacuated ASAP just in case someone there had put a backdoor into the system and wouldn't have enough time to hit the big red self destruct button. Their main priority was securing the electronics so that they can see how and where the hack came from. If they find out later on that it was an inside job and the person got away, said person isn't going to be coming to America again. They'll be staying at home in Moscow or Beijing or wherever else they came from. But the person isn't nearly as big a deal as the electronic footprint on the electronics.
edit on 9132018 by Tanga36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

Or everyone went the underground facility.....

Post haste.......why....I'm sure of it....that would mean two days till we get an idea....like in our face prolly

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

As to that, the guy who accessed the lab totally needed to check all the computers for missing hard drives, tape drives etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is what I was referring too.
The sheriff knows the FBI came to get something.

Workers were seen on the towers, as stated by him.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Following up my last post, here's some an album of images of the AIA data on the 5th around the same time something was modified on the NISP FTP site

imgur.com...

Unfortunately a GIF was just a quick blip and I doubt that would be useful so I didn't make one. What's important is the time stamps on the images - again this could just be a technical issue with the cameras but who knows.

TLDR is on September 5th, on the NASA SDO/AIA data something appears to pass in front of the satellite in about a 20 minute window. Something was also modified around that same time on the FTP site for the NSO NISP data just before the observatory closed.
edit on 13-9-2018 by PublishedShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
As you can see, my battery is at 17% my time is limited. Let's wrap this up people!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So, other threads on different sites keep seeming to reference other facilities getting hit like Sunspot. I’ve not seen any legit reference to this. Outside of some of the webcams being down—which doesn’t seem too odd to me. Is that what they’re referencing?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Umm. Triple post. My bad

Lol that's the 2nd time I've seen you pull a triple in this thread....

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

As to that, the guy who accessed the lab totally needed to check all the computers for missing hard drives, tape drives etc.

I'm not sure I'd be ballsy enough to open up the case on abandoned government computers...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PublishedShadow

So maybe this is part of the footage the Director is talking about. If so, despite saying ‘unaltered’, it seems to be altered based on the modified date you found. Wasn’t there an article about something obscuring the sun a few days back? Something about the moon photobombing the sun?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PublishedShadow

Excellent post! Photos!

NASA is so full of sh*t.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23764362]BigDave-AR[/posty]

Yep if I did that they'd take me away for a while

Tell me what for
edit on 13-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fiscal

This article from 3 days ago:

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublishedShadow
Sorry for the length of this post.

Like I said earlier, I’ve been doing A LOT of digging and I wanted to share something else I've dug up over the past couple of days. It’s probably nothing, could be something - who knows - but it helps no one just sitting in my head.

We know that the Sunspot Observatory was shut down on September 6th, so, like I’m sure many people did, I went to heliosviewer.org to look at any data I thought might be relevant.

Unsurprisingly, on most of the instruments, there’s no data for the dates of September 5th through September 10th. The oddest thing to me was the lack of SDO/AIA data. In the month of August, the AIA has 2000+ images per day. Then we have nothing for September 1st or 2nd. Then 2400 Images on the 3rd and 2025 on the 4th. Then no AIA data again until September 10th.

So, for S&Gs I went directly to NASA’s SDO archives ( sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov... ) and put in the following dates at 1024 resolution since it was the first date missing from heliosviewer:
Start Date:
2018-09-05 00:00
End Date:
2018-09-05 23:45

I encourage you to check it out, it’s 95 Images once it loads and what stands out to me is at 6:40:58 UT until 6:56:22 UT. You can use any measurement as long as it’s AIA.
It could be anything (or nothing), but it’s there for at least 16 minutes before it goes out of view. I mean, if the SDO picks up the moon passing in view based on what we saw on the 9th, we know that the AIA does at least see objects that passes its view but what we see here could just be a technical issue. I can’t say because I’m not an expert on the matter.

Now for the fun part. I also went to the national solar observatory edu site, and checked out their historical data.
I went to the main NSO FTP site( ftp.nso.edu...)

On the nisp directory, the date modified is 9/5/18 at 6:51:00 AM. After digging through subdirectories, I can’t find any folder, file, or any other data with that time stamp - which tells me that something within the nisp directory was deleted or moved - thus the “last modified”.

Now, I’m not sure if the time on the FTP is universal time, but if it is, it’s pretty odd that something gets deleted from their archive and just so happens to coincide in the general time of what I pointed out above.. THEN the site where NISP data originates from (if I read the NSO website correctly) subsequently closes the next day?

Welcome to my Rabbit Hole.

Holy crap! I've read this 4 times now and there is so much info that I'm still trying to process it. Another few reads and I may grasp most it. Lol!

Great find! Great work!

Even if it's all a coincidence, it's one of the bigger ones so far IMO

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Umm. Triple post. My bad

Lol that's the 2nd time I've seen you pull a triple in this thread....

I've been drinking. Got some nice IPA going down.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join