It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
cr4.globalspec.com...

Seems some Engineers are discussing this on an engineering website and the gist is that China was possibly using chinese built cameras/equipment and antennea to spy on White Sands....but that's just an engineer's guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Every day I wake up hoping for answers just to end up with more questions. Glad to see this hit MSM, but the hurricane is the only news that will be playing in the US for the next week so this story will be lost for sure.

I too am wondering why this post is off the front page of ATS. It has far more appeal than the continued political nonsense posts currently there.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've heard it's open but calls to the office have gone unanswered as of yesterday. No one is paying attention much to that site. That in itself could mean nothing at all or...I dont know, I dont want to steer to far away from the current topic.

Good post

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 898929

Sorry but it won't open for me, it says the picture doesn't exist..I know your posting it so what is going on..

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I understand, the one is probably getting harassed liked crazy. That's likely why they are carrying on about conspiracy nut bags.

I like to think we here at ATS keep it professional.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I am friends on FB with one of the riders of the motorcycles in the pics goondock posted above.
I plan to message him later and see if he learned anything during his visit to the barricade.

He's really chill, and wants to know what's up just like us.

He's also friends with one of the evacuees, not sure if he knows it or not,,,

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

odd

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Have you or anyone else read the article I just posted in its entirety? I'm seeing more than a few statements I hadn't noticed previously which add more depth. For instance the sheriff was up at the observatory according to this article, he spoke to employees and they said the FBI was there.

Also the phone call suddenly cut off between the reporter and sheriff, odd.

Furthermore Rod spurgeon was now no longer present at the post office at the time of evacuation according to his statements in this article.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd....they even deleted their website that is linked to their Twitter page...

sunspotsolarobservatory.wordpress.com...

No idea when it was deleted, but I would think recently since it is still linked on twitter...

twitter.com...

I am pretty sure that this is the official web site:
sunspot.solar...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Does anyone else find this Rod Spurgeon person kind of shady? He keeps being mentioned but I feel like he knows more than is letting on, as well as the Sheriff.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Just read it, didn't before even though I saw it, since all the articles have been copy pastes of the original.

That one is pretty interesting though, and just raises more questions and mystery.

It's starting to get stupid. They need to make some kind of press conference before people start playing dumb games and winning dumb prizes.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pixieut

I'll say, in fact his last name has changed a few times too. He is "apparently" working in cloudcroft now, according to an article I read..that's where the employees were moved to. Can you imagine if the twist was that Rod was the alien ? Hahaha...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That article and others make me think theres an active spin and in fact we missed it. The FBI was there.

Now everyone left, the breadcrumbs have been left too although not many. At this point the press conference will serve to finally sweep everything under the rug.

The employees were maybe close to getting something, although they have no idea what it was but a higher agency does.

Either that or spies...I don't know what else deserves such secrecy.
edit on 13-9-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pixieut
Does anyone else find this Rod Spurgeon person kind of shady? He keeps being mentioned but I feel like he knows more than is letting on, as well as the Sheriff.

Well of coarse they do.

They have to follow the lead of the higher ups when it comes to classified material.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Pixieut

I'll say, in fact his last name has changed a few times too. He is "apparently" working in cloudcroft now, according to an article I read..that's where the employees were moved to. Can you imagine if the twist was that Rod was the alien ? Hahaha...

I hate being that "guy", but, did we confirm that Spurgeon is the same guy who writes the science fiction books?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

I can neither confirm or deny, the name changing made me wonder about that sci fi angle. Either ways there is an author by that name who does indeed live in new mexico.

ETA never mind I cant confirm that he lives in new Mexico anymore..

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I guess it's taking them a while to come up with a lie that they feel we would accept and not pick apart into a million pieces.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Well well well...I just found out that Mr spurgeon writes online articles as well about hacking, more specifically how to protect yourself from being hacked. That's just the first article I found.

Also I cant get a bio on this guy...I really dont like that. I kind of feel a bit odd about this guy, you might have opened up one hell of a hole here.

We should look at his online articles, he posts under R.J spurgeon, I can confirm it's the same author of the sci fi books. I cannot confirm that he in fact lives in new mexico because there.is.no.biography.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It's definitely NOT a bomb. They would've cleared the place by now.

That or they're the most incompetent squad bomb ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join