It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone see the premier of the Skinwalker ranch Doc at FANX in Salt Lake City Thursday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If so, I'm curious if it's a straight documentary retelling the story, or is there actual footage of the phenomena in action? I'm hoping for some solid proof of the odd happenings here

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have heard alot... i have seen many videos..... but 0% proof !.... I want to believe just show me some solid proof ?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My guess it would be a documentary about some strange stories that have been retold so many times that each time the story have become more and more fantastic.. like the feather that became 10 chickens.

And now the their story canister is filled up with more stories.. they are ready to earn some money on selling more ghost stories and miracle water.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I did read Jeremey saying there would be a part 2. I'll be disappointed if this one is just a retelling of the book.

The secrecy is baffling to me. Multiple people say they know/have seen things, but won't talk specifics

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
We'll find out on Monday.

I doubt there will be SOLID proof of "what" is occurring there, let alone "why". Most likely it will prove that the area is worthy of serious continued study, via an accumulation of: inconclusive photos albeit with solidly believable accounts to back them up; some odd CCTV snippets pre and post-2004; plus a comprehensive account of the DIA's active involvement and how the ranch underpins much of the government's current UAP interest.

That's my guess anyway. The film also has to present a complicated case for newbies in a careful, concise manner - rather than a "HERE'S THE ULTIMATE PROOF!" clarion call for those twiddling their thumbs since the book's publication in 2005.

Re a 'part 2', it's probably Corbell underlining that the case is definitely ongoing, even 22 years after NIDS first bought the ranch. And the new owner is more than content for studies to continue.

edit on 7-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: PS

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Y'all have probably seen the trailer, but here it again.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
My guess it would be a documentary about some strange stories that have been retold so many times that each time the story have become more and more fantastic.. like the feather that became 10 chickens.

And now the their story canister is filled up with more stories.. they are ready to earn some money on selling more ghost stories and miracle water.

+4

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey, perhaps Springer agreeing to an AMA with Corbell and Knapp is a healthy sign that the documentary may indeed include fresh, unseen material for us to chew on and rip asunder, like rabid giant wolves.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
While we wait.. Heres some really recent statements from Jeremy and George Knapp.

I haven't had time to listen to more than 15min so far but... On the newest Mysterious Universe podcast released today, Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp are interviewed. Right away Jeremy makes some extremely interesting statements.

mysteriousuniverse.org...
edit on 7-9-2018 by Zadiel74 because: Link

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
wasn't the premiere in 9/11?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Sorry all, I'm too lazy to replay the trailer, but did I see Robbie Williams the popstar amongst the footage?! Seems really random but I'm sure I read somewhere he's a believer in UFO's, so maybe got to go there too?

Great trailer too. I probably haven't studied Skinwalker as much as a lot of you but there was some new stuff mentioned that I haven't heard or read about before.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

That's when the movie is released to the general public. There was special showing a few days ago at a Salt Lake City convention

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

oh

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

NO

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here's a review from someone that's seen the Doc in advance of it's public release Tuesday. No spoilers in the article, it kind of sounds like what most of us are expecting.

HUNT FOR THE SKINWALKER is a mix of new footage and interviews along with older collected footage to piece together the strange happenings in the area. At a hefty 2 hours and 6 minutes, this documentary has a lot to say

Review is pretty short

www.nightmarishconjurings.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

it was, look above

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: igotID

he has made visits certainly, and is a speculative owner nowadays - though they don't like me suggesting that around here. video suggests his connection to that place is perhaps deeper than we've known about previously (beyond simply being an occasional visitor), if nothing else.
edit on 10-9-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Ah, that's very interesting. Thanks Marky

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Just watched..

SPOILERS.. SORT OF

Review ______
First half I wanted to punch George.. sry.. he reminded me of Ton Delonge on the Joe Rogan Experience.. " I can't say but there is something to say" type bs.. especially since key video evidence wasn't shown that I know they have.
Watching some dated video testimonials and gauging how I felt they were sincere kept me engaged enough to pause/watch.
Second half ..
Finally saw something new.. specifically compelling testimonies and videos of striking clarity.
Surly bulls gave me a chuckle..
End..
I haven't seen the bonus material yet but the new owner as Darth Vader? . Promising advanced technology and knowledge without further elaboration other than a friggin printout of alleged ufos.
I expected more disclosure. If the movie / documentary was "allowed" , why the continued obfuscation?..
"Infrasound".. at least elaborate. I mean who likes to Google things? Takes too long.
And why aren't all the boxes Knapp has not been digitized and released.. gimme two weeks and 800$ at Best buy.
Aesthetics.. why would you have a movie half the size of your TV... A black border that changes every 20 min in aspect ratio??
WITH SAID HUUUUGE BLACK BORDER. . . watch @ dbl ratio..
Also first half felt like a high school literature student trying too hard.. Sry George!
Sound design blared background music over cpl testimonies.. frustrating.
Concluding question...
"Should you watch even if yer somewhat learned regarding skinwalker ranch..???"
Answer
No reason why not.. took a while but something new was digested but without the "I'm full" statement after the end.

""Calling All Newbies ""
All abooaard...!!

b

edit on 12-9-2018 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join