It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Hell Happened To Kuwait?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It just occurred to me today that I haven't heard a single word about the country of Kuwait in a long time. There is action all over the middle east, but for whatever reason nothing seems to be happening there. Perhaps the media is just ignoring them or some reason?

Maybe I'm just not as connected to world news as I think I am.

edit on 7-9-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

The West got it Kuwait from the other side and it's playing ball so no need for any MSM coverage

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
news.kuwaittimes.net...

I guess no news is good news.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No big deal, really. Ever since Kuwait City became a sister city of Las Vegas, what happens in Kuwait stays in Kuwait. I'm a lot more concerned about hearing nothing from Transnistria, for the longest time!

You know, you may be on to something. Just think of all the things nobody hears anything about we should be discussing. I've been lately quite suspicious why you never hear anything about acrylonitrile butadiene styrene extrusion processes or even extrusion screws, for that matter, from the left or the right? Deep state coverup? All of it was moved to Kuwait or Transnistria?

So, just what the hell happened to butadiene styrene extrusion processes?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
It just occurred to me today that I haven't heard a single word about the country of Kuwait in a long time. There is action all over the middle east, but for whatever reason nothing seems to be happening there. Perhaps the media is just ignoring them or some reason?

Maybe I'm just not as connected to world news as I think I am.

I know there emir was just in Washington a couple of days ago. Kuwait is on the human rights council and has been trying to get the US to support Palestinians. I think Trump has refused all aid until they come to the negotiations table.

top topics

join