It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asia Argento Claims Jimmy Bennett Sexually Attacked Her Launches phase2 Of #MeToo Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
deadline.com...

In a statement from her lawyer Mark Jay Heller, Asia Argento disputing sexual assault claims from Jimmy Bennett. And in a turn of events, Argento says that Bennett attacked her and that she is launching “Phase Two” of the #MeToo movement.

Oh this is just real sad to see someone not getting the proper mental health care they rightly deserve. Her idea is not too deny the sex never happened but to put the blame on the younger one and launch phase 2 of a failing movement that pits men against women and women against men. Why can not we all get along? It is because people are not being held to account and getting proper treatment.

Argento claims that she never had a sexual relationship with Bennett, but had a long distance friendship with him. However, in text messages, she stated “The horny kid jumped me…I had sex with him it felt weird.”

A proven liar not flip flops all over the place and tries to hide the facts of why she paid hush money.

Phase Two is where everyone should come forward, tell their story regardless of their past.

You just can not make this stuff up....or i guess if you buy into the me2 movement you can indeed tell stories regardless of your past.

It is clear this lady needs professional help. She has been through a lot and she needs a short chain for a while. Any normal person would likely need help after losing a loved one and having to pay off underage lovers. I hope she gets help. This is sad.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Yeah, she is like a black hole. Sucks the life out of everything around her. Amazing that there is 100% proof that she was with the young man on purpose and yet now he is the bad guy? She was in her 30's when that happened and she couldn't fend off a 17 year old boy? Yeah right...

I mean maybe if he was beating her or something, but people don't usually send text pics of themselves in bed with someone who just beat them or whatever...

Anyway you look at this, this woman is deranged. She does need professional help.

Also the whole Anthony Boerdain (sp?) thing. So sad and weird.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Always double down, even when the chances of success are nil. Sometimes you even have to triple down and ride something all the way down to the bottom(nike).

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"Phase Two is where everyone should come forward, tell their story regardless of their past."

Whatever happened to people's privacy? Maybe some people don't want their stuff all aired out in the public.

I'm quite sure the majority of people have at least one too moment, it doesn't always help talking about it. It's just bad baggage ...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
abc7.com...a reply to: snowspirit

"Phase Two is where everyone should come forward, tell their story regardless of their past."

To me it sounds like she is saying it is time too make stuff up.

Givin her track record and the lack of prosecutions in the me2 movement i believe my interpretation very much.

abc7.com...

LA County DA: No charges filed against Kevin Spacey, Steven Seagal, Anthony Anderson

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I just can't believe, that someone else from the movement, that is actually a victim, hasn't pulled her aside and said "you're not helping, your hurting our cause, just sit down and shut up, we will take it from here."

Because really, she needs to just shut up.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Too much of the "me too" movement is based on revenge. Some of the accusers seem like they just want to ruin the lives of anyone they ever had a problem with, but once they're all fired from their jobs, and totally vilified in public, then what?

The accused is never supposed to be able to work again, or go out in public again even. Then what? Especially these incidents that might have happened decades ago....I can't help wondering about what is the actual end result that the accusers want?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I just can't believe, that someone else from the movement, that is actually a victim, hasn't pulled her aside and said "you're not helping, your hurting our cause, just sit down and shut up, we will take it from here."

Because really, she needs to just shut up.

Personally i do not believe they have a cause.

They are set on revenge for being duped by power to have willing sex.

The goal was to remove the power and the goal was never about victims or real abuse.

I have seen the faces of the abused and these people are not it.

I firmly believe that there are a couple of women that got caught up in the movement that had real offenses against them but they were used to push an agenda and not to seek justice if they ever existed.

With that said i do feel it is very wrong to use power or leverage to get sex from a subordinate but that is a hollywood tradition and the message that that is not acceptable got conflated with rape.

It was a sad move for the general welfare of women who have suffered rape.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Wow, she is so self absorbed, she believes people only see what she is saying is her latest truth.

Its stunning that she is blaming a kid, certainly without her control, they would of never been alone in a hotel room. She made terrible choices and thats the only thing she should be talking about.

Was the kid a hormone fueled retard? absolutely, but just like the asshole teachers that runn off with, and or sleep with their students...this no morals woman allowed this to happen, she could of shut this down long before they were alone in a hotel room, on a bed.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Her behavior is disgraceful.

edit on 6-9-2018 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I once read a quote about the Middle East: Maybe we should stop thinking of it as Middle East violence and just think of it as Middle East culture.

I'm thinking the same applies here: Maybe it's not Entertainment Industry sexual abuse, maybe it's just Entertainment Industry culture.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Foolslet me get this straight a 17 year old got with co star of XXX .the lady who played Yelena the russian spy when she was like 30 something and he accusing her of molestation? life has gotten very weird indeed when i was 17 if i had sex with a smoking hot actress i would have been bragging everywhere about and thanking her for the experience. did she physically restrain him? also why is this in the urban legends section?

edit on 19-10-2021 by proteus33 because: left out the reason i started thread.

top topics

join