It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange thought I've had about all the latest earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed or done any research on the latest big earthquakes happening in areas that are politically *hot* for the US? Also the Tsunami earthquake happened in an area where the US wouldn't get hit by the tsunami(well hurt by it). How many places could that earthquake have hit where it would basically have zero effect on the US? I have no clue do any of you? Coincidence, testing some new weapon?
Are these quakes tests in preperation for some serious *lay the smack down* happenings?

This might be fun

I know they are most likely just natural occurances, but, since this is ATS, I thought I'd toss the idea out there and see what ya all think.

And I didn't post any links because I don't have any. I'm not saying this DID happen, I'm just asking *what if?*

Lil

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There're theories out there yes, on ATS yes, are they provable, no. Do a search for the original tsunami threads, they are numerous and interesting to read. There's a lot of just outpouring of sympathy, but there are a number of good links too, and photos, eye witness testimonies, etc. There is a ship probing the sea bed, several actually, I think there's a thread on that too. Happy hunting!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yeah I saw those

I was just wondering if anyone had actually researched areas etc. I hadn't seen the thought/idea of the Tsunami quake being in one of, what I would assume is, one of the few places in the world it could hit where the US wouldn't be hurt by the test or whatever.

After the new Iranian quake it got me to thinking about it more
And I know we have alot of experts on ATS, so I thought I'd ask if any had done any looking into it or had similar ideas

Lil

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Lilroanie, A good thought however it would be tough to control such activity on a world wide scale... take alook here...www.iris.edu...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That map is kinda what made me ponder this question
I'm on a very slow connection and looking up alot of this stuff would take me weeks because pages take forever to load, so was just wondering if anyone else has thought about this possibilty and if so how

Lil

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Iran has had earthquakes since before the US exsisted.

The tsunami occured in a very seismically active place which was there since before the US was even thought of and we are not enemies with any of the countries affected.

Both natural occurances. No conspiricy. Let those who died RIP.

That map is kinda what made me ponder this question

Umm...why?
All the map shows is where earthquakes have occured around the globe.
The majority of which are around the ring of fire and AREN'T in political "hot" spots. So what in that map could cause you to think like that?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilroanie
Has anyone else noticed or done any research on the latest big earthquakes happening in areas that are politically *hot* for the US?

Perhaps it would be better to notice that they're occuring in highly active and earthquake prone regions?

Also the Tsunami earthquake happened in an area where the US wouldn't get hit by the tsunami(well hurt by it). How many places could that earthquake have hit where it would basically have zero effect on the US?

Anywhere outside of the pacific ocean, iow half of the ring of fire. Heck, there was a similar magnitude earthquake in that general region a week or so before the tsunami maker that didn't even make a tsunami.

Coincidence, testing some new weapon?

More like a natural and expected process than either.

new topics

top topics

join