It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There have been lots of rumors on multiple fronts about a conspiracy within the Whitehouse itself, to thwart the Trump administration, and all that they stand for.

Now, there is an admission of guilt from an insider, posted in no other less reputable place than the prestigious New York Times :

www.nytimes.com...

They give an unusual reason (according even to their own internal policy) which they decide to justify with the following statement:

"The Times today is taking the rare step of publishing an anonymous Op-Ed essay. We have done so at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure. We believe publishing this essay anonymously is the only way to deliver an important perspective to our readers. We invite you to submit a question about the essay or our vetting process..."

So, this is an anonymous essay, in which the NYT believes in enough to publish against their policy.

Perhaps this sheds a lot of light into multiple situations, concerning operations within the Whitehouse, and within the press simultaneously.

I recommend this as a 'must read'.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: Typos ... they are my bane. I swear that when I was born, a typo came out in my afterbirth!!!

edit on 5-9-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: well, yeah ... so I left a word out this time, like what happened to my APGAR score report at birth, which also had consequences hah

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well I will take it with a grain of salt seeing how it is anonymous.

But if true, what I am reading is "Some of us establishment types are doing what we can to make sure that the establishment doesnt allow trump to do anything to disrupt their power. That includes undermining him by trying to bow down to the globalist in the EU, and by sbaotaging any efforts to have peace with russia and north korea."

The media almost all against trump, the intel agencies, and now supposedly people in his own admin.

Man they really want those regime change wars and to stop viewing america first!

And eta:

I have been saying for over a year that the fbi and intel agencies have been digging for something, anything to smear trump with so that they could tell the american people they had to use oppo research paid for by hillary, and leak to the press to smear trump, and have insurance policies against him, etc.; because they knew trump is a bad guy.

Now we see just how effective that will be

We have an article basically claiming insiders in trump team are sabotaging him and basically planning a coup, and many people are all for this.

Sad state of affairs.

edit on 5-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

So another scumbag comes forward under the guise of anonymity, who admits they don't give a F#$% about our election process and Constitutional Republic and tries to justify their sedition because Trump doesn't behave like the polished and groomed POS politicians the sheeple demand?

Hope they find out who the prick is and build a hang mans platform in front of the White House for the dirt bag. That is if this is even truthful......

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous. But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

Although he was elected as a Republican, the president shows little affinity for ideals long espoused by conservatives: free minds, free markets and free people. At best, he has invoked these ideals in scripted settings. At worst, he has attacked them outright. In addition to his mass-marketing of the notion that the press is the “enemy of the people,” President Trump’s impulses are generally anti-trade and anti-democratic.

When faced with an amoral, anti-democratic President, what should a person do? Just bend over when they say and let America get reamed?

Serious question.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Trump's white house has been riddled with people working against him from the start. Personally, I've never seen anything like it, and wonder how all these bad actors remain working in his administration. While these "saboteurs" are doing everything they can to make Trump appear unstable and stupid, he continues blaming the media for fake news---but as far as I can tell the media is winning this war, partially because Trump cannot clean up his own backyard and keep his own people (Omarosa, etc.) from attacking him.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If this is true, I'm sure it is not breaking news to our President. Tactics would already be underway to find the person or persons who need exposed and put in their place.

True or not, brace yourselves for the tweets...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So another scumbag comes forward under the guise of anonymity, who admits they don't give a F#$% about our election process and Constitutional Republic and tries to justify their sedition because Trump doesn't behave like the polished and groomed POS politicians the sheeple demand?

Hope they find out who the prick is and build a hang mans platform in front of the White House for the dirt bag. That is if this is even truthful......

Amen to that

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

If this is true, I'm sure it is not breaking news to our President. Tactics would already be underway to find the person or persons who need exposed and put in their place.

True or not, brace yourselves for the tweets...

Yep, Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page were texting about
how they set this years ago.

This is probably an Op Ed written by Jame Comey or
one of his cohorts. But worth keeping an eye out
because it could be someone soon to be brought up
on Sedition charges.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If he is proven to be any of that, then I will let you know.

So far it sounds just like jealous rumors tend to.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

When you read this, it almost sounds like patriots are trying to be patriotic. But you really have to think about the real life aspect of what they are doing. Circumventing the due process, appointing themselves as keepers of the keys, without any other acknowledgment of the public.

Is this something that has happened before? How often do these individuals feel the need to change the direction of things to suit their best interests and agendas? Since they weren't elected officials, why do we have to abide by their judgement without knowledge of the facts?

This is a very dangerous path, that will lead to really bad things. I have been told time and again, there is no "deep state", well, you can put that empty idiotic remark right back up the backside where it belongs. This is the deep state explaining themselves.

Why did we bother with an election, and why do we bother with all the platitudes of rules and regulations, when we have individuals who feel above the law, above the will of the people, and above the rules our constitution was built on?

I can accept the fact that Trump ins't presidential material. I honestly never thought he was. But he is who the people elected, and if he is mollycoddled like this, then we can expect more when the next election comes around.

I can understand the reasoning, but I refuse to accept the blatant violation of our constitutional United States that was supposed to be for and of the people.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I have mixed feelings about Trump.

Sometimes I'm over the moon and think 'Hallelujah, at last someone is saying it as it is'......
And then other times I have my head in my hands whilst shaking it in disbelief and wondering how on earth this moron became The President of The United States.

I'm sure I recall that during his electioneering he said he wanted to take the USA off the world stage, stop being the worlds police and start 'making America great again'.

Since then all he's done is poke his nose into anyone and everyone's business.
And some of his actions have done nothing but lower America and its people's credibility and standing on the world stage.

And that is bordering on the criminal for such a great nation and people.

I'm not one of those who is of the opinion that the USA is the root of all the worlds ill's and I think the world would be a far worse place if it wasn't for the role it has taken over the last few years - a truly thankless task.

The notion that the POTUS sits in The Oval Office or his bedroom at night tweeting bollocks to all and sundry truly beggars belief.

But these are just the observations of an everyday sort of guy from across the pond, wtf do I know anyway?

edit on 5/9/18 by Freeborn because: grammar

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

When faced with an amoral, anti-democratic President, what should a person do? Just bend over when they say and let America get reamed?

Serious question.

www.usconstitution.net...

show me where in that document it states that if the elected president isn't the polished figurehead we would like, we can self appoint a group to undermine him and contain his actions.

Really, really #ing serious question.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Could just be leftist media trying to get into his head. All their other bs hasn't amounted to much thus far.

Reads like it was written by a liberal trying to describe their fantasy version of a Republican.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The judgment of amorality is, imo, like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder. The simple fact is that Trump doesn't share the "morals" of this "unsung" anonymous "hero". Why do we have elections? If the man is so amoral then have the balls to stand up in public instead of slyly undermining. I personally don't share Trump's values but if he's so damn immoral, so much more so than the people in the gov't who helped to overthrow numerous gov'ts that were no threat to the US but only toward corporatists' goals, then let the public know and decide. This person has a huge Messiah complex and I wouldn't be shocked if that darling Mike Pence.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Or it could be Fake News as planted by the Trump administration to further promote his deep state agenda

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More election crap from the NYTimes

God they hate Trump don't they.

But they do love their elected Democrats.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The GOP is doing a happy dance. Now they can express themselves and not be sanctioned by the WH.

First amendment and all that rubbish....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Very possible. Even had an "administration official" give it to em.

Either way it smells of propaganda to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Serious question, how is the president amoral and anti democratic

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: FredT

Very possible. Even had an "administration official" give it to em.

Either way it smells of propaganda to me.

Fox isn't playing it that way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join